PDA

View Full Version : Cuts around the league

xXTheSteelKingsXx
09-04-2010, 07:45 PM
Here is a link of every teams final cuts (a few teams still yet to report theirs). http://www.nfl.com/news/story/09000d5d81a25abd/article/cutdown-day-teams-release-players-to-reach-53man-roster?module=HP_headlines

A few names of interest I saw were: QB Troy Smith, QB Pat White, RB Joique Bell, WR James Hardy and S Myron Rolle.

Rolle and Bell really interest me a potential practice squad guys.

xXTheSteelKingsXx
09-04-2010, 10:24 PM
Chicago Bears reported their cuts and they released Freddie Barnes.

MasterOfPuppets
09-04-2010, 11:21 PM
wow ...herman johnson sucked so bad, he got cut twice...:sofunny:

Arizona Cardinals

Notable cuts: QB Matt Leinart, TE Anthony Becht, LB Monty Beisel, LB Cody Brown.

Others: LB Stevie Baggs, OT Herman Johnson, OT Tom Pestock, DE Jeremy Clark, DE John Fletcher, CB Trevor Ford, WR Ed Gant, OL Herman Johnson, WR Mike Jones, WR Onrea Jones, CB Justin Miller, G Jonathan Palmer, OL Tom Pestock, FB Charles Scott, WR Isaiah Williams, LB Chris Johnson, RB Alfonso Smith.

ricardisimo
09-05-2010, 03:30 AM
Speaking of cut twice, Bruce Davis is out of a job again, I see.

MasterOfPuppets
09-05-2010, 04:08 AM
i can't believe parcells pissed away a second rd pick on pat white.

MasterOfPuppets
09-05-2010, 04:17 AM
i see ole AQ Shipley got cut....AGAIN .... it was hilarious here last year with all the penn state homers anointing him the steal of the draft, and the next mike webster ...:toofunny:

xXTheSteelKingsXx
09-05-2010, 05:00 PM
Joique Bell signed onto Bufallo's practice squad but the Titans released LaGarette Blount according to rotoworld.

Also the Jets claimed Jarron Gilbert off of waivers.

edit: Rotoworld now says the Jets retracted their offer to Gilbert.