PDA

View Full Version : Bailey LB signed by Titans

ETL
09-05-2010, 06:07 PM
The Titans need all the help that they can get - like inside information - when they face us later this year.

Bailey will be milked for his information and benched after the Steeler game

Steel_Bus_24
09-05-2010, 06:17 PM
man Im dreading that game.....VY is going to dance around back there and really frustrate us most likely.....Im willing to bet they'll be over 70% on 3rd down conversions

I hope our D comes up a bit more to guard the middle of the field, forcing VY to hit Out Patterns

StainlessStill
09-05-2010, 06:21 PM
man Im dreading that game.....VY is going to dance around back there and really frustrate us most likely.....Im willing to to bet they'll be over 70% on 3rd down conversions

I hope our D comes up a bit more and forces VY to hit Out Patterns

I agree. One of the most feared game within the first 4 IMHO, and that includes Baltimore.

mikegrimey
09-05-2010, 06:37 PM
I think we're going to lose that game just because we typically don't win a lot in Tennessee.

We'll have to devote a lot of attention to Chris Johnson which is going to give just an OK VY and just OK receiving corp a chance to do pretty good against us. Although since they have VY playing QB instead of Collins we'll probably have a better chance. Young really isn't all that and Collins usually plays pretty good against us.

ETL
09-05-2010, 08:37 PM
Logan to Detroid
Urbik to Bills

I don't care about Urbik but something tells me that we will regret giving up Logan

steeltheone
09-05-2010, 09:02 PM
If our D cant stop Vince Young we are in alot of trouble

colescott1
09-05-2010, 11:03 PM
If our D cant stop Vince Young we are in alot of trouble

Offseason video proves the only thing you need to do to get into VY's head is show'em the hook'em horns sign and tell him they suck.....

SteelCityKing
09-05-2010, 11:06 PM
the Titans are a much better team this year, but i got a bad feeling that CJ will be a bit of a bust this year. i don't think they'll do that well against Pittsburgh this year and really won't bode well in their division compare to how Houston is coming up and Indianapolis will adjust from the Super Bowl loss. the Jaguars are bums, but the Titans are going to hit or miss. no middle ground.

we'll win. 17-13.

MasterOfPuppets
09-05-2010, 11:31 PM
the Titans are a much better team this year, but i got a bad feeling that CJ will be a bit of a bust this year. i don't think they'll do that well against Pittsburgh this year and really won't bode well in their division compare to how Houston is coming up and Indianapolis will adjust from the Super Bowl loss. the Jaguars are bums, but the Titans are going to hit or miss. no middle ground.

we'll win. 17-13.

if you look at the stats of all the guys that rushed for 2000 yds, you'll see that none of them came even close to repeating it the following year.

OJ - 1125 yds
Dickerson - 1234
Barry Sanders - 1491
Terrell Davis - 211
Jamal Lewis - 1327