PDA

View Full Version : Dixon Named Starter vs. Atlanta

SteelCityMom
09-06-2010, 02:28 PM
Dixon named starter for opener against Falcons
Monday, September 06, 2010
By Ed Bouchette, Pittsburgh Post-Gazette
Dennis Dixon will start at quarterback for the Steelers when they open the season Sunday against Atlanta at Heinz Field.

Coach Mike Tomlin confirmed that today after Dixon ran the first-team offense in practice and Charlie Batch ran the second team.

Dixon has made one start and just two appearances in his first two seasons with the Steelers. The Steelers were preparing Byron Leftwich to be their starter during Ben Roethlisberger's four-game suspension, but Leftwich will miss two to four weeks after a sprained MCL to his left knee in the second quarter of Thursday night's final preseason game.

Read more: http://www.post-gazette.com/pg/10249/1085513-100.stm#ixzz0ymNG3pjx

StainlessStill
09-06-2010, 02:42 PM
Finally. The debate has ended folks. The 2010 season is upon is!

HERE

WE

Go

:tt02::tt03::tt03::tt04:

Fire Arians
09-06-2010, 02:49 PM
im just glad finally our starter was named. for the last 4 weeks i was like who's it gonna be?

Fire Haley
09-06-2010, 02:50 PM
Run Dixon Run!

Fire Arians
09-06-2010, 02:53 PM
im really wondering if emmanuel sanders or antonio brown are going to get significant play time like how wallace did last season

StainlessStill
09-06-2010, 03:01 PM
im really wondering if emmanuel sanders or antonio brown are going to get significant play time like how wallace did last season

Highly unlikey. It all will come down to personal and the packages we are going to run. I expect to see one of those guys in a 5 receiver, empty backfield set, but other than that, I expect us to be using a 2 back backfield/ Doubte Tight in Mendy/Redman; Spaeth/Miller most of the time for extra protection and possibilities.

SteelKnight
09-06-2010, 03:03 PM
Is Down going to start a thread "I was wrong again..."?

Fire Haley
09-06-2010, 03:13 PM
Falcons fans say it doesn't matter

Still a win either way.

We have to force this dude to make mistakes.

LOL. Way to go Pittsburgh. Just mail in the loss. That bum will be destroyed. He's not even NFL caliber.

I think we just have to concentrate on stopping the run with Mendenhall and Dixon.I really dont see Dixon beating us with his arm. The only way I see the Steelers pulling this one off is if there D can hold our O in check and we cant stop their run game.

Sounds like a time to blitz every down!

http://life.atlantafalcons.com/topic/3899734-tomlin-dixon-to-start/

Fire Arians
09-06-2010, 03:19 PM

Still a win either way.

LOL. Way to go Pittsburgh. Just mail in the loss. That bum will be destroyed. He's not even NFL caliber.

I think we just have to concentrate on stopping the run with Mendenhall and Dixon.I really dont see Dixon beating us with his arm. The only way I see the Steelers pulling this one off is if there D can hold our O in check and we cant stop their run game.

nice, i hope their players come into the game with the same amount of overconfidence :chuckle:

StainlessStill
09-06-2010, 03:19 PM

Still a win either way.

Wow, what a completley moronic forum they got going on there. How can you sit there and underestimate the Steelers opening at home? I think this is going to be a tough test, without question. The reality of it is though, is that we STILL got one of the best defense's in football standing across from them with something to prove and Dixon sure does have weapons around him to lesson the burden of being young and inexperienced. I certainly have my doubts with Dixon in there, but I'm behind him 10000000% and think he could go in there and get it done.

ricardisimo
09-06-2010, 03:23 PM

http://www.montclair.k12.nj.us/WebPageFiles/960/bookit4.jpg

stb_steeler
09-06-2010, 03:28 PM
Now you know why Tomlin didnt want to announce the starter just yet. They callin DD a bum on Falcons MB....I wouldnt say he's quite that bad, i hope their in for a surprise come sunday. :tt04:

stb_steeler
09-06-2010, 03:30 PM

ALL QUOTES WILL BE ADDRESSED IN THE MATTER THEY WERE RECIEVED:.............:rofl:

Fire Haley
09-06-2010, 03:33 PM
Wow, what a completley moronic forum they got going on there. .

Everybody has swollen heads before the games start.....who knew Atlanta had fans?

SteelKnight
09-06-2010, 03:35 PM

Still a win either way.

Screens would slow down the blitz.

I also hear Ryan didn't look good in preseason. Hopefully we face him while he is still shaking off the rust.

cloppbeast
09-06-2010, 03:37 PM

Still a win either way.

This is kind of a silly post. There is never a game in the NFL that is a 'win either way'. I remember Steelers fans saying the same thing about playing the Browns last year, and look how that turned out.

I really think the Steelers match up well against the Falcans no matter who is playing QB. Atlanta's offensive strength is running the ball. Our defensive strength is stuffing the run. I predict our D will win that battle, forcing Matt Ryan to beat us in the air. Our secondary is much improved with Polamalu back, and I like our chances at stopping the pass as well.

It's not like Atlanta has an overpowering defense either. Last year they were ranked 28th against the pass, so if I were a Falcons fan, I wouldn't be so confident that Dixon won't be able to pass successfully.

I'm not saying we should put the game in the hands of Dixon, by any means. Mendenhall should be the work horse. Hopefully he runs successfully to soften Atlanta's defense setting up some play action.

Medenhall is the catalyst.

SteelKnight
09-06-2010, 03:40 PM
If I were the coaching staff, I would ask Dixon what his 10 favorite plays are and have them included in the game. You want him to be comfortable...not thinking "Oh...OK...you want that play?"

The whole thing is exciting.

scsteeler
09-06-2010, 03:42 PM
If I were the coaching staff, I would ask Dixon what his 10 favorite plays are and have them included in the game. You want him to be comfortable...not thinking "Oh...OK...you want that play?"

The whole thing is exciting.

I think the Best thing is to just tell him to be himself and not try to make anything happen. You make your biggest mistakes when you try to make things happen.

SteelKnight
09-06-2010, 03:47 PM
It's not like Atlanta has an overpowering defense either. Last year they were ranked 28th against the pass, so if I were a Falcons fan, I wouldn't be so confident that Dixon won't be able to pass successfully.

I'm not saying we should put the game in the hands of Dixon, by any means. Mendenhall should be the work horse. Hopefully he runs successfully to soften Atlanta's defense setting up some play action.

Nice Stat.

Only I would disagree with you a little on not putting it in Dixon's hands. I think they should develop 2 game plans...one to force the run and if that's not working out, be gutsy and take advantage of the other teams weakness (the secondary). The same issue will come up again with the Ravens were their weakness is also the secondary.

Are we going to be predictable because we are scared, let them put 8 in the box and still try to force the run even if we are unsuccessful?...or are we going to try to game plan to attack their weakness?

It could be the other way around too where if we show confidence in the pass, it opens up the run.

ETL
09-06-2010, 03:49 PM

Nah, that would too redundant. I mean "Downbylaw" is already synomous with "wrong again"

SteelKnight
09-06-2010, 03:51 PM
I think the Best thing is to just tell him to be himself and not try to make anything happen. You make your biggest mistakes when you try to make things happen.

Yeah...I agree. Don't worry about the criticism that he runs too much. If he doesn't see anyone open and he sees 6 free yards, by all means run. People will criticize him for not being patient and waiting for the plays to develop but it is still 6 yards.

As the game goes on and he starts to move, people may loose their tight coverage because of fear of him running and wanting to help out.

Tone's Toes
09-06-2010, 03:52 PM
Dixon is the fastest QB we have, which should help playing behind that O-Line since you'll be running for your life most of the time.

Atlanta sucked against the pass last year but they added a great CB in Dunta Robinson. I'd expect they'll be better this year.

stb_steeler
09-06-2010, 03:52 PM
Do they really think Falcons would just come in and win that easy. Did they not realize its at hienz field. Or do they think it will be that easy because BB isnt starting. I can see having faith in your team but not to just wish for a walk in the part, thats not gonna happen my feathered friends. :kick:

cloppbeast
09-06-2010, 03:54 PM
Nice Stat.

Only I would disagree with you a little on not putting it in Dixon's hands. I think they should develop 2 game plans...one to force the run and if that's not working out, be gutsy and take advantage of the other teams weakness (the secondary). The same issue will come up again with the Ravens were their weakness is also the secondary.

Are we going to be predictable because we are scared, let them put 8 in the box and still try to force the run even if we are unsuccessful?...or are we going to try to game plan to attack their weakness?

It could be the other way around too where if we show confidence in the pass, it opens up the run.

Mendy should run it more than Dixon drops back, but we shouldn't make it so predictable. Against the Ravens, we were running it first and second down every time, and if Mendy went nowhere, now your asking a lot from Dixon to pick up the first down. The Steelers should try passing in more on first down - unless of course Mendy's picking up 5 yards or more every play, in that case, why bother passing?

SteelKnight
09-06-2010, 04:11 PM
Dixon is the fastest QB we have, which should help playing behind that O-Line since you'll be running for your life most of the time.

Atlanta sucked against the pass last year but they added a great CB in Dunta Robinson. I'd expect they'll be better this year.

They said something like he wasn't playing well in the preseason or maybe he's injured...I remember them saying they thought they would get more of a difference.

SteelKnight
09-06-2010, 04:22 PM
Mendy should run it more than Dixon drops back, but we shouldn't make it so predictable. Against the Ravens, we were running it first and second down every time, and if Mendy went nowhere, now your asking a lot from Dixon to pick up the first down. The Steelers should try passing in more on first down - unless of course Mendy's picking up 5 yards or more every play, in that case, why bother passing?

I'm with you. I hate when they just run on 1st and 2nd (if it is not working) and force a 3rd down passing which makes all 3 downs predictable.

It also puts too much pressure on Dixon. One try and if you mess up it's over. Passing on first down is more relaxing. If the play is not there, no problem. It keeps him from forcing it and getting too down after a simple incompletion or covered guys.

We all know that the first play will be a run. It sets the tone for the game. lol

I would like to see 50/50 until we at least have the lead. Then I don't mind going with Mendy more like you described. Whatever we can do to force a normal defense and not 8 in the box is what I want.

I would like a healthy amount of screens...especially with Dixon cheating to the bootleg side with the option of either running naked or throwing the screen to the other side. At the same time, send Wallace deep so if the safety can't decide whether Dixon will run or throw the screen he may forget to help out with Wallace. lol

SteelKnight
09-06-2010, 04:28 PM
Mendy should run it more than Dixon drops back...

The Falcons were a respectable 10th in rush defense last year. The bulk of the Steelers yardage must still come from the passing game. We can't have Mendy run for 105 yards and Dixon throw for 78 yards. I know that's not what you said but just saying...

...well unless Dixon also runs for 100 yards...lol

cloppbeast
09-06-2010, 04:32 PM
...well unless Dixon also runs for 100 yards...lol

That's the key. You have to unleash the reigns with Dixon. If it isn't there, ore if Dixon feel comfortable making the throw, Dixon shouldn't get any flack for running. Soften the defense.

SteelKnight
09-06-2010, 04:38 PM
That's the key. You have to unleash the reigns with Dixon. If it isn't there, ore if Dixon feel comfortable making the throw, Dixon shouldn't get any flack for running. Soften the defense.

I agree. I actually think they should encourage Dixon to run to stress out the defense. Don't worry about his image as being a legitimate pocket passer.

Again, ask him his favorite plays.

StainlessStill
09-06-2010, 04:39 PM
I find it funny that Atlanta fans want to "blitz" us every play when reality is, is that would be the LAST thing they should be wanting to do. We have too many weapons to beat the blitz, esp now that Dixon is back there who could take advantage of the open field that would result with his legs if we are givin any type of gaps to slither through if they want to rush us with an extra man.

Look for the Steelers to play a corners game. Sweeps & bootlegs mixed in with draws and standup passes to open guys like Wallace or Ward to set up some types of WR screens. We CAN beat the blitz and will if the they decide to unleash it and Heath Miller would become that much more dangerous if Dixon can see it.

mikegrimey
09-06-2010, 04:51 PM
Well at least now we know who's going to be playing.

Here's hoping that Dixon can overcome his weak outing in Denver!

StainlessStill
09-06-2010, 04:51 PM
Anyone want to join me on their boards and talk civilized football? Could use more Black and Gold support. Will be fun.

cloppbeast
09-06-2010, 04:54 PM
Anyone want to join me on their boards and talk civilized football? Could use more Black and Gold support. Will be fun.

I will.

StainlessStill
09-06-2010, 04:57 PM
I will.

Awesome. Anyone who sees this, lets go over and do what Steelers fans do best: support & invade other teams! haha.

stb_steeler
09-06-2010, 05:00 PM
witch board? God theres so many of them :horror:

StainlessStill
09-06-2010, 05:06 PM
http://life.atlantafalcons.com/topic...ixon-to-start/

Just posted in their Dixon thread.

SteelKnight
09-06-2010, 05:20 PM
Did anyone notice that wen Dixon played with the first team in the 3rd preseason game they changed their names to make him feel more comfortable?

Take Miller for instance, he changed his name to Spaeth in the back of the end zone on that INT.

Ward changed his name to Sanders and played like a rookie who was just given a brand new position to learn for that other INT.

Maybe Dixon will be OK if Ward, Wallace and Miller don't change their names on him again.

Note: If someone was watching and Sanders was given a surprise start at slot and Speth was playing a 2TE set with Miller in at the same time, speak up please. Very odd. I wish I could remember his runningback. Mendy probably changed his name too. Hell of a first team.

steeltheone
09-06-2010, 05:25 PM
Well we have the starter now, like it or not......GO Dennis lead us to victory!

rich4eagle
09-06-2010, 05:29 PM
root for the best franchise in football..................to keep it going

Fire Haley
09-06-2010, 05:44 PM
Just posted in their Dixon thread.

....it gets better...

I really like Dennis Dixon a lot as a player, it's a shame we are the ones that have to ruin his young NFL career to amend for Ben Roethlesberger's sins.

Ben isn't underrated, IMHO. He's also pretty much a rapist.

Pouncey hasn't been playing great. He needs guard assistance or else he is a turnstile. I caught his play a few times, and if he was one on one with a DT, he got abused.

Biermann will wreck Flozell, no question.

Our ancient QB raped dogs, your current QB raped humans.We have a totally different QB now. He's better than Pixon, Bashed, Bustwich and Handle El. Trust me

SteelKnight
09-06-2010, 05:49 PM
Darn. I had noticed Sanders got to play a bunch with the first team in the final game of the preseason. It turns out it was because Randel El was hurt (that's why Battle and Sanders got to play).

They say ARE is back now...lol

stb_steeler
09-06-2010, 05:55 PM
Yeah RE had a mild hammy injury i think.....

Downbylaw
09-06-2010, 06:13 PM
Just got home and Got the news. I was wrong in thinking they would go with Batch. You guys reacted like I KNEW you would. Thats what happens when you are right most of the time, when you are finally wrong, they throw a ticker tape parade. Lets not focus on me being right, this post is dedicated on me being wrong. As stated before, I can take it. I have never said Dixon cant do the job, I just thought that if he was starting Leftwich because of experience then the same would apply to Batch. Again, I was wrong. GO DIXON AND GO STEELERS!

Downbylaw
09-06-2010, 06:14 PM
Oh I didnt make a thread because the mods would have inevitably moved it due to this one. Just so you know.

PhantomJB93
09-06-2010, 06:14 PM
Damn, I was so excited when ARE came back but now I want him to get hurt cause I wanna see Sanders get his shot lol

Fire Haley
09-06-2010, 06:18 PM
Oh I didnt make a thread because the mods would have inevitably moved it due to this one. Just so you know.

Nice try slick

You can call Me Reverend

Downbylaw
09-06-2010, 06:20 PM
Nice try slick

You can call Me Reverend

How is this for shutting you up Rev?

http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?t=56692

GO DIXON

Fire Arians
09-06-2010, 06:20 PM
Our ancient QB raped dogs, your current QB raped humans.We have a totally different QB now. He's better than Pixon, Bashed, Bustwich and Handle El. Trust me[/I][/B]

lol they even fail at making fun of our player's names. bustwich kinda made me chuckle but the others failed horribly

Fire Haley
09-06-2010, 06:27 PM
How is this for shutting you up Rev?

http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?t=56692

GO DIXON

You dumbass - that was a link to MY thread you tried to steal

http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?t=56687

Downbylaw
09-06-2010, 06:36 PM
You dumbass - that was a link to MY thread you tried to steal

http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?t=56687

No that was me starting a thread that was already started as I said above. DUMDUM

kirklandrules
09-06-2010, 06:40 PM
Oh, thank the good Lord the season is starting this weekend so we can argue about the game and not about threads and BS stuff like this :puke:

BlockMonsta
09-06-2010, 06:46 PM
Just got home and Got the news. I was wrong in thinking they would go with Batch. You guys reacted like I KNEW you would. Thats what happens when you are right most of the time, when you are finally wrong, they throw a ticker tape parade. Lets not focus on me being right, this post is dedicated on me being wrong. As stated before, I can take it. I have never said Dixon cant do the job, I just thought that if he was starting Leftwich because of experience then the same would apply to Batch. Again, I was wrong. GO DIXON AND GO STEELERS!

Ohh wow, let not focus on you? Are you kidding me, did you never recive any attention growing up or what? You acted like you knew Batch would be the starter, right most of the time? What were you right about? Get over yourself.

StainlessStill
09-06-2010, 06:53 PM
Oh, thank the good Lord the season is starting this weekend so we can argue about the game and not about threads and BS stuff like this :puke:

^^^^^^^ what he said.

Fire Haley
09-06-2010, 06:57 PM
Let the real controversies begin!!!

I agree

vindrow
09-06-2010, 07:01 PM
....it gets better...

Pouncey hasn't been playing great. He needs guard assistance or else he is a turnstile. I caught his play a few times, and if he was one on one with a DT, he got abused.

This is the funniest thing on that entire board...he must have been mistaking Pouncey for Hartwig, or he has no clue about football..take your pick.:sofunny:

DanRooney
09-06-2010, 07:01 PM
The coaching staff is so stupid for even bringing back Randle El. It angers me to no end that they're playing him over Sanders. El has caught 3 balls I believe in the entire preseason for a whopping 37 yards. You can add that 8 yard loss on that rushing attempt too. He's slow and provides no threat to opposing defenses.

Meanwhile Sanders (and Brown for that matter) have caught everything thrown their way. They have about triple the production each. Didn't Wallace teach them something last year?

Downbylaw
09-06-2010, 07:13 PM
Ohh wow, let not focus on you? Are you kidding me, did you never recive any attention growing up or what? You acted like you knew Batch would be the starter, right most of the time? What were you right about? Get over yourself.

Like I told you guys. I can take it. Its you guys who cant. The other day it was "there were many people who said Batch would start". Today I'm wrong all by myself lol. Classic
GO DIXON AND GO STEELERS

Downbylaw
09-06-2010, 07:14 PM
The coaching staff is so stupid for even bringing back Randle El. It angers me to no end that they're playing him over Sanders. El has caught 3 balls I believe in the entire preseason for a whopping 37 yards. You can add that 8 yard loss on that rushing attempt too. He's slow and provides no threat to opposing defenses.

Meanwhile Sanders (and Brown for that matter) have caught everything thrown their way. They have about triple the production each. Didn't Wallace teach them something last year?

AGREED!!!!!

cloppbeast
09-06-2010, 07:28 PM
The other day it was "there were many people who said Batch would start".

You were the only one who made a "TOLD YOU SO" thread. Nobody is mad at you about being right. It's only that you think you're so clever and boast about everything you've ever said. Just get over yourself. It's not that big of a deal if you're wrong, and it's not that big of a deal if you're right. You're not getting paid to do this, so why are you making such a big deal about this stuff? It's not even like your trivial predictions are even novel.

StainlessStill
09-06-2010, 07:33 PM
You were the only one who made a "TOLD YOU SO" thread. Nobody is mad at you about being right. It's only that you think you're so clever and boast about everything you've ever said. Just get over yourself. It's not that big of a deal if you're wrong, and it's not that big of a deal if you're right. You're not getting paid to do this, so why are you making such a big deal about this stuff? It's not even like your trivial predictions are even novel.

Funny thing is, is this is a message board of many opinions much a like and much un-alike. Out of everything DBL said, I saw atleast 15 other people say the same things but he claims he's the one that solved the mystery on who was the second gunman on the grassy knoll.

Nontheless, this is his style. We are just going to have to get use to it. I already have.:blah:

Fire Haley
09-06-2010, 07:44 PM
Just got home and Got the news. I was wrong

see there?

Now that didn't sting so bad, did it?

Fire Haley
09-06-2010, 08:00 PM
....it gets better...

See? this is what gets me. They don't have a clue.

I watched all the games, every play - - - where Pouncey was mauling one guy, throwing him down and taking on #2 & 3.

He's been a rock....and I dont say that lightly.

ricardisimo
09-06-2010, 08:15 PM

I keep telling you guys: You're just giving him a hard time because he speaks uncomfortable truths, like Jesus Christ... or have you forgotten that detail already? That Batch would start was precisely one of those uncomfortable truths... or at least, it's kind of uncomfortable now. :oops:

Downbylaw
09-06-2010, 08:15 PM
see there?

Now that didn't sting so bad, did it?

Not at all. As stated the other day I can take it. I just wonder why Tomlin announced who the starter is in time for them to prepare. Is there something in the rules that says you have to let your opponent know within a certain amount of time?

Downbylaw
09-06-2010, 09:32 PM

Oh come on now, you guys were all over me. Then when you thought that Batch might be the starter, you guys started pointing out that "other people predicted it as well". Its funny to me. Is it a big deal to me? No. Is it a big deal to you guys? Yes.

fast988
09-06-2010, 09:52 PM
:thumbsup: Go Dixon !

Shea
09-06-2010, 09:55 PM
I don't care who starts at this point.

Just want to get out of the four game stretch with some wins.

MACH1
09-06-2010, 10:20 PM
I'm just hoping we get out of the four games with at least with a 2-2 record.

Fire Arians
09-06-2010, 10:26 PM
1-3 is okay as long as we beat baltimore

Shea
09-06-2010, 10:31 PM
1-3 is okay as long as we beat baltimore

I'm with Mach - atleast 2-2.

But I get what your saying, just win the division right? Instant ticket to the playoffs.

1-3 sounds like a death sentence though, especially if Ben is rusty the first few games that he's back.

Downbylaw
09-06-2010, 10:46 PM
4-0 or 3-1. 2-2? Child Please if you will

Shea
09-06-2010, 11:06 PM
4-0 or 3-1. 2-2? Child Please if you will

I've been reading your posts and have come to be on your side as the all-knowing poster of the board.

What do you see our record being after four games?

Please bless me with your extreme knowledge because I'm curious and because you I have annointed as the football messiah of the board.

Where will we be after the first four?

And PM me if you get a chance. Your arrogance makes me hot. :love:

ricardisimo
09-06-2010, 11:26 PM

That's not fair! I can be arrogant too, you know.

Shea
09-06-2010, 11:30 PM
That's not fair! I can be arrogant too, you know.

Well then you PM too. :naughty:

Let's make some sweet keyboard lovin.

SacknificentStew56
09-07-2010, 01:12 AM
I believe that Dixon can and will make more smart decisions than bad ones and get the "W" for us. I'm sure protection won't be the best but hopefully if he's given enough time, he'll throw the rock around without fear from the pocket and run second. I pray that he's the first one in meetings and practices and the last to leave as well as making his playbook his mistress and sleeping with it on the regular.

ricardisimo
09-07-2010, 01:41 AM
Well then you PM too. :naughty:

Let's make some sweet keyboard lovin.

Oooo... Keyboard Lovin'! You mean just like the Captain and Tennille, right?

http://ec1.images-amazon.com/images/P/B000ARLYDK.01._SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpghttp://padresteve.files.wordpress.com/2010/01/captain-and-tennille.jpg

Downbylaw
09-07-2010, 05:52 AM
I've been reading your posts and have come to be on your side as the all-knowing poster of the board.

What do you see our record being after four games?

Please bless me with your extreme knowledge because I'm curious and because you I have annointed as the football messiah of the board.

Where will we be after the first four?

I see us as 4-0 or 3-1 at the worst. Thx for the compliments. I'm not arrogant at all. I chose to PM my wife. Sorry

Downbylaw
09-07-2010, 05:53 AM
Oooo... Keyboard Lovin'! You mean just like the Captain and Tennille, right?

http://ec1.images-amazon.com/images/P/B000ARLYDK.01._SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpghttp://padresteve.files.wordpress.com/2010/01/captain-and-tennille.jpg

"Love......Love will keep you together........"

cloppbeast
09-07-2010, 09:04 AM

I'm pretty arrogant too, :drool: I just don't act like it.