PDA

View Full Version : Do you think there any way Ben start against the browns

joeyssteelcurtain
09-07-2010, 05:10 PM
Pittsburgh Steelers coach Mike Tomlin said Tuesday there's no guarantee that Ben Roethlisberger will be the starting quarterback when he returns from his four-game suspension.

And sorry about the miss type on the title

Spinlcrack
09-07-2010, 05:25 PM
I see no need to address it at this time. I think it would only leave an opening for distraction. As he said today, "we play the Falcons this week"

kiuaswarrior
09-07-2010, 05:36 PM
Agree with the above poster...

No doubt in my mind Ben will be under center come week 6... unless of course he's unhealthy.

tony hipchest
09-07-2010, 06:53 PM
good point. he could catch the clap between now and then.

stb_steeler
09-07-2010, 07:00 PM

Shhhh u sound like some else on here that hates Ben.....:rofl:

TackleMeBen
09-07-2010, 08:36 PM
they dont refer to him as a walking STD for nothing.:chuckle:

Shhhh u sound like some else on here that hates Ben.....:rofl:
now that is just wrong.....:rofl:

Curtain_of_Steel
09-07-2010, 09:05 PM
Do coaches get drug tests? Because this gambrone sures needs to go pee in a cup.
:coffee:

First off take the Fing high road Tomlin, "no comment, dixon is my starter right now". Unless he is Rooneys bitch, Big Ben is the QB week 6 against the stains. Its nice to show your support to Dixon, but come on.

0-4, 4-0 with 100 TD's... Big Ben gets the nod.:banging:

Next will he support Leftwhich, sayig he should have a shot too in week 5, as he was slighted with the injury? What a BS comment. the first time I have really disagreed with Tomlin. Or better yet, what BB is going to be trade bait?

StainlessStill
09-07-2010, 09:12 PM
Lets not make this a bigger deal than some people might think it is. This is nothing. Tomlin did everything and anything to just side-step the question out of its ridiculous nature. Ben is our QB and would of been our QB if Dixon went 6-0 if Ben got 6. That's all there is to it. Dead discussion.

Shea
09-07-2010, 10:42 PM
Ugh, Ben drama. I don't know why I can't let it not bother me anymore.

Dixon can go out and light it up for four weeks, but he will get shelved when Ben's suspension is up.

Say what you want about Ben, and I myself have said quite a bit, but he's an elite QB and those don't come along very often.

Fire Arians
09-07-2010, 11:22 PM
ben in the starter. this is sadly, dixon's audition to win a starting job on another team next year

Downbylaw
09-08-2010, 12:25 AM
Dixon is going nowhere you guys are high if you think we are trading him. If Dixon comes out and throws 16 Tds and minimal picks and we are 4-0, blowing teams out. Ben is on the bench. I dont know WHY you guys think Ben is unbenchable (is that a word?)

joeyssteelcurtain
09-08-2010, 09:55 AM
Dixon is going nowhere you guys are high if you think we are trading him. If Dixon comes out and throws 16 Tds and minimal picks and we are 4-0, blowing teams out. Ben is on the bench. I dont know WHY you guys think Ben is unbenchable (is that a word?)

You are out of your mind and do what with are 100 million dollar Qb ???? Bench him???
Come on man. Ben is are QB and he is not going anywhere.

steelerohio
09-08-2010, 11:16 AM
Probably just a way to let Ben knows he got work to do when he gets back... MAybe a way to let him know that nothing is guaranteed and that he shouldn;t come off suspension acting like he's got the job just on matter of principle... But I think he start against the Browns, he's got to be jonesing for a revenge to them after the loss to them toward the end of last season...