PDA

View Full Version : HI FloodCityGirl !!!!

MasterOfPuppets
09-08-2010, 11:51 PM
:wave: ....long time no see.

floodcitygirl
09-08-2010, 11:59 PM
:wave: ....long time no see.You've been looking in the wrong places from the sounds of it. :doh: Thanks for the hello! :drink:

MasterOfPuppets
09-09-2010, 12:02 AM
well where's ya been ? you haven't posted here since 2007...

Shea
09-09-2010, 12:03 AM
I remember you from my lurking days.

Enjoyed your posts then, so hope you get to posting around here again.

Besides we need some more girls around here!

floodcitygirl
09-09-2010, 12:08 AM
well where's ya been ? you haven't posted here since 2007...Far away from the drama, from the sounds of it! :wink02:
Good to "see" a few familiar faces.

floodcitygirl
09-09-2010, 12:09 AM
I remember you from my lurking days.

Enjoyed your posts then, so hope you get to posting around here again.

Besides we need some more girls around here!Thanks for the welcome!

MasterOfPuppets
09-09-2010, 12:13 AM
Far away from the drama, from the sounds of it! :wink02:
Good to "see" a few familiar faces.
well its all over...the nazi regime and their followers are gone and we're rebuilding... i believe i seen you over at SA ? i tried to register there but couldn't cause i don't have an IP email address. there's a few posters over there i'd like to see again.

floodcitygirl
09-09-2010, 12:17 AM
well its all over...the nazi regime and their followers are gone and we're rebuilding... i believe i seen you over at SA ? i tried to register there but couldn't cause i don't have an IP email address. there's a few posters over there i'd like to see again.That's why I decided to come have a look see. I wasn't sure if I would have been banned?!

Sorry you couldn't get on at SA. Some great people there. I'm sure if you had gotten in touch with BRC, he could've helped.

MasterOfPuppets
09-09-2010, 12:21 AM
That's why I decided to come have a look see. I wasn't sure if I would have been banned?!

Sorry you couldn't get on at SA. Some great people there. I'm sure if you had gotten in touch with BRC, he could've helped.
it wouldn't let me even send an email to the administration without the ip email .... if you see Lloydfan ( don't know his name there) and his wife, tell them i said hey and drop by some time. i believe the nazi's deleted their accounts, but they can make new ones...lol
glad to see you drop by...:hug:

MasterOfPuppets
09-09-2010, 12:29 AM
tell em tony hipcheese is the new sheriff....:sofunny:

floodcitygirl
09-09-2010, 12:32 AM
tell em tony hipcheese is the new sheriff....:sofunny:Oh, I'm sure they know what's happening here. And thanks again for the welcome! I think I may be hanging out some. :thumbsup:

MasterOfPuppets
09-09-2010, 12:36 AM
Oh, I'm sure they know what's happening here. And thanks again for the welcome! I think I may be hanging out some. :thumbsup:

sweet !!! we need more humor around here ....:drink:

Lloydfan dropped by and took a few shots at HTG and 76 when the board went in meltdown mode ...i miss that goofey bastard....:toofunny:

Shea
09-09-2010, 12:44 AM
sweet !!! we need more humor around here ....:drink:

Lloydfan dropped by and took a few shots at HTG and 76 when the board went in meltdown mode ...i miss that goofey bastard....:toofunny:

Wasn't he the one flippin the bird outside of the Cowboy's stadium? :sofunny:

Yep, I could go for some more of him too. :chuckle:

floodcitygirl
09-09-2010, 12:48 AM
He and his wife are alot of fun. I had the opportunity to meet them in person at the Fanfest this year along with a few others that used to post here. We met up at Stlrs4life tailgate.

MasterOfPuppets
09-09-2010, 01:06 AM
He and his wife are alot of fun. I had the opportunity to meet them in person at the Fanfest this year along with a few others that used to post here. We met up at Stlrs4life tailgate.
hell he invited me to come to his house and watch a game one week when it wasn't going to be televised here. i mighta took him up on it but yorktown is a couple hours drive from here and there's noway i wouldn't have drank with them...lol ... i almost drove to johnstown to find a bar to watch it in...its only an hour away...:noidea:

MasterOfPuppets
09-09-2010, 01:07 AM
Wasn't he the one flippin the bird outside of the Cowboy's stadium? :sofunny:

Yep, I could go for some more of him too. :chuckle:

i think i recall someone saying something about pissing on the stadium, but don't recall who it was ...:noidea:

Shea
09-09-2010, 01:16 AM
i think i recall someone saying something about pissing on the stadium, but don't recall who it was ...:noidea:

I'm pretty sure there was a picture of him flipping the bird at the stadium. :sofunny:

Dude was funny as hell, hope he finds his way back here.

tony hipchest
09-09-2010, 01:53 AM
Oh, I'm sure they know what's happening here. And thanks again for the welcome! I think I may be hanging out some. :thumbsup:very well then. you are more than welcome here! :drink:

i kinda have a clue why you departed, but never saw anything lloyd and wood posted that was a violation of the COC and earned them a ban.

if their only sin was pissing off the past mods... well they are more than welcome to [re]join the club, too!

for those who dont know, floodcitygirl is of legendary status here at SF....

she is the 1st to respond to the In 1492 Columbus discovered... thread. :danceshout:

tony hipchest
09-09-2010, 02:03 AM

http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?t=25263&highlight=dallas

:applaudit: (unfortunately i didnt provide photos like lloydfan) :doh:

isnt yorkstown where the "tavernknuckle" is? :chuckle:

MasterOfPuppets
09-09-2010, 02:58 AM
http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?t=25263&highlight=dallas

:applaudit: (unfortunately i didnt provide photos like lloydfan) :doh:

isnt yorkstown where the "tavernknuckle" is? :chuckle:
damn...i should have remembered that was you
you never did answer my question in that thread..lol

so i take it,there was no way to break in,and drop a steamer on the star ?

MasterOfPuppets
09-09-2010, 03:06 AM
very well then. you are more than welcome here! :drink:

i kinda have a clue why you departed, but never saw anything lloyd and wood posted that was a violation of the COC and earned them a ban.

if their only sin was pissing off the past mods... well they are more than welcome to [re]join the club, too!

she is the 1st to respond to the In 1492 Columbus discovered... thread. :danceshout:
well isn't it obvious ? i mean they wiped out every trace that they were ever here .... here one day and gone the next . no explanation and the crime scene cleaned of any evidence... they never went through all that trouble with other people banned, so why those guys...:hunch:
i'm sure they banned their ip address, can you reverse that ?

floodcitygirl
09-09-2010, 08:34 AM
hell he invited me to come to his house and watch a game one week when it wasn't going to be televised here. i mighta took him up on it but yorktown is a couple hours drive from here and there's noway i wouldn't have drank with them...lol ... i almost drove to johnstown to find a bar to watch it in...its only an hour away...:noidea:Wow. So close to my hometown....I'm jealous!

floodcitygirl
09-09-2010, 08:39 AM

she is the 1st to respond to the In 1492 Columbus discovered... thread. :danceshout:Not to be upstaged by the infamous "Pizz" thread! :sofunny: Although when I read thru it again it's not nearly as good with all the deleted comments. I say find a way! Bring back the deleted threads!!! (selected ones of course) :tt03:

floodcitygirl
09-09-2010, 07:14 PM
Geesh, you guys! I just went thru a few of my old threads. Thos were some freakin good times! We've gotta get some of those old folks to pop back over here. Clevestinks, where are ya???!!! :wave:

MasterOfPuppets
09-09-2010, 07:20 PM
Geesh, you guys! I just went thru a few of my old threads. Thos were some freakin good times! We've gotta get some of those old folks to pop back over here. Clevestinks, where are ya???!!! :wave:

indeed ... :thumbsup:

floodcitygirl
09-09-2010, 07:33 PM
indeed ... :thumbsup:Yeah...and what about unbanning some of the people that have been banned???!!! Just off the top of my head...
Steelerdan, Atlantadan.....just a couple that I've come acrossed that were great old time posters. I just can't imagine how they could have been banned? What the heck is going on? Is somebody fixing this? Was there a glitch in the system?

Oops ok, Atlantadan is here....but Prosdo, Stillers1...?

MasterOfPuppets
09-09-2010, 07:40 PM
Yeah...and what about unbanning some of the people that have been banned???!!! Just off the top of my head...
Steelerdan, Atlantadan.....just a couple that I've come acrossed that were great old time posters. I just can't imagine how they could have been banned? What the heck is going on? Is somebody fixing this? Was there a glitch in the system?
well they weren't banned by anybody here now. atlantadan is already unbanned and back to posting. you do know this board is under new ownership right ?

floodcitygirl
09-09-2010, 07:44 PM
well they weren't banned by anybody here now. atlantadan is already unbanned and back to posting. you do know this board is under new ownership right ?Yep. I understand. Sorry. Never have been known for my patience. Come on Tony! Fix it, will ya?! :hyper:

tony hipchest
09-09-2010, 08:12 PM
Yeah...and what about unbanning some of the people that have been banned???!!! Just off the top of my head...

...or suitanim.

:popcorn:

prosdo was always a nice girl (hell she's a woman, now). im pretty sure her, BRC, and a few others were banned for supposedly recruiting member from here to go over there.

it may be to the point where both boards can co-exist and not worry about losing membership to one another. plus theres a new "wahoo board" in town. i will check it out.

bear with me. i dont even have a SUPERMODERATOR tag yet. :chuckle:

MasterOfPuppets
09-09-2010, 08:16 PM
i wonder why they never tried to recruit me ? maybe my pm box was too full or something ....:huh:

tony hipchest
09-09-2010, 08:17 PM
i never was recruited. :noidea: (and i thought i was a pretty popular and worthy poster) :hunch:

i did join on my own accord when litp was trying to run me off. i think they didnt like my UNAbomber or charlie manson avatar. :doh:

Atlanta Dan
09-09-2010, 08:19 PM

Yep - back for about a week after Tony and MOP returned here after what i guess was some sort of encounter with senior management at SU - I got tossed from here in 2008 after some differences of opinion on some matters - good to be back

Hope you have been doing well - would be nice if veteran posters returned as the season progresses

MACH1
09-09-2010, 08:25 PM
would be nice if veteran posters returned as the season progresses

They might, until they see it's going to cost for a membership. :noidea:

So whats the deal with that anyways, they still trying to charge for new members?

Hey Flood. :wave:

MasterOfPuppets
09-09-2010, 08:29 PM

So whats the deal with that anyways, they still trying to charge for new members?

Hey Flood. :wave:

people are still registering everyday....:noidea:

i'm guessing that idea was scrapped....:popcorn:

tony hipchest
09-09-2010, 08:53 PM

Hey Flood. :wave:no, just for previously banned members. check your PM.

i take paypal. :wink02:

(i'll see i can erase that message, so i'll mention it to matthew)

floodcitygirl
09-09-2010, 08:53 PM
...or suitanim.

:popcorn:

prosdo was always a nice girl (hell she's a woman, now). im pretty sure her, BRC, and a few others were banned for supposedly recruiting member from here to go over there.

it may be to the point where both boards can co-exist and not worry about losing membership to one another. plus theres a new "wahoo board" in town. i will check it out.

bear with me. i dont even have a SUPERMODERATOR tag yet. :chuckle:Couldn't agree more about the two boards. And Tony....we've been "bearing with you" since we all started posting! You know you crowned yourself a supermod the day you came online. :flap:

And I believe that Suitanim checked back in here after his banning anyway. LOL!

And hello back to you Mach1 and Atlanta Dan. Good to "see" you again!

MasterOfPuppets
09-09-2010, 09:15 PM
Couldn't agree more about the two boards. And Tony....we've been "bearing with you" since we all started posting! You know you crowned yourself a supermod the day you came online. :flap:

And I believe that Suitanim checked back in here after his banning anyway. LOL!

And hello back to you Mach1 and Atlanta Dan. Good to "see" you again!

well just let the people over at SA know that the asswipes they had a problem with here are all history ....:tt03: