PDA

View Full Version : Its almost here

joeyssteelcurtain
09-09-2010, 01:57 PM
3 more days guys and we will be watching our pittsburgh steelers. And i got a feeling a superbowl feeling

Here we go steelers here we go

:tt02::tt02::tt02::tt04::tt04::tt04::tt::tt::tt::t t03::tt03::tt03:

Steelers>NFL
09-09-2010, 03:25 PM
In the Rock's (former WWE superstar) tone of voice:

"Finally, the Steelers football season has come to television".....

StainlessStill
09-09-2010, 03:38 PM
3 more days guys and we will be watching our pittsburgh steelers. And i got a feeling a superbowl feeling

Here we go steelers here we go

:tt02::tt02::tt02::tt04::tt04::tt04::tt::tt::tt::t t03::tt03::tt03:

I was seriously thinking about bringing up my Christmas tree the other day because the last time I've felt this kind of excitement was when I was a 6 year old littler boy on Christmas day. Football season certainly is the MOST WONDERFUL TIME OF THE YEAR.:tt04:

HERE WE GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:tt04:

StainlessStill
09-09-2010, 03:40 PM
In the Rock's (former WWE superstar) tone of voice:

"Finally, the Steelers football season has come to television".....

Steelers: " .. and here you are, coming in the Steelers home field and you don't even have the respect to introduce yourselves? WHAT IS YOUR NAME?"

Falcons: "The Falc---"

Steelers: "IT DOESN'T MATTER WHAT YOUR NAME IS!"

Downbylaw
09-09-2010, 03:44 PM
HERE WE GO STEELERS HERE WE GO CLAP CLAP!!!

StainlessStill
09-09-2010, 03:47 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=csVUkpZpzpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PAu2tfm3KQ8&feature=related

OH MAMA.....

Steelers>NFL
09-09-2010, 04:11 PM
Steelers: " .. and here you are, coming in the Steelers home field and you don't even have the respect to introduce yourselves? WHAT IS YOUR NAME?"

Falcons: "The Falc---"

Steelers: "IT DOESN'T MATTER WHAT YOUR NAME IS!"

LOL!!! :rofl:

steelrush
09-10-2010, 02:47 AM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PAu2t...eature=related

OH MAMA.....

“Oh mama” indeed, will they say knowing that these (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X5QyV54LtpE&feature=related) guys awaits them! :chuckle:

joeyssteelcurtain
09-10-2010, 03:35 PM
2 more days come on sunday

stb_steeler
09-10-2010, 03:40 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PAu2tfm3KQ8&feature=related

OH MAMA.....

If only Parker could still run that good yet Stainless.........:rofl: But ya gotta love the Renegade tune!

SteelKnight
09-10-2010, 06:12 PM
Fist pump fellas...Seinfield has said the high five is no longer cool...lol

I'm excited, Playing Dixon instead of Leftwich has added to the excitement. Having a playmaker like Troy back is exciting. Seeing Arians say his favorite thing is to go deep excites me. A better O-line excites me. Wallace always excites me. Isaac Redman excites me.

The ST still looked like they have problems and they make me nervous...we'll see.

SteelKnight
09-10-2010, 06:15 PM
If only Parker could still run that good yet Stainless.........:rofl: But ya gotta love the Renegade tune!

I'm not a big fan of that tune but that isn't my type of music. I'm not a "Gnarly dude" kind of guy. I wish our tune was "final countdown" or something with rhythm. How about something like "Ready or Not" by the Fugies.

Shea
09-10-2010, 11:38 PM
Just saw a commercial today that DTV is providing free access to the Ticket this weekend.

I'm even more excited about the start of the season knowing that I do get to watch the game afterall. :danceshout:

SteelersinCA
09-11-2010, 01:56 AM
Just saw a commercial today that DTV is providing free access to the Ticket this weekend.

I'm even more excited about the start of the season knowing that I do get to watch the game afterall. :danceshout:

What's it matter? You'll be piss drunk and not remember it!!! :drink::hug:

tony hipchest
09-11-2010, 02:15 AM
I'm not a big fan of that tune but that isn't my type of music. I'm not a "Gnarly dude" kind of guy. I wish our tune was "final countdown".:puke:

You have just received an infraction for lameness. :sofunny:

MasterOfPuppets
09-11-2010, 02:23 AM
:puke:

give him one for me too ...:doh:

joeyssteelcurtain
09-11-2010, 09:06 AM
Just 1 more day yesssssssssss

go steelers:tt04::tt04::tt04::tt02::tt02::tt02::tt03: :tt03::tt::drink:

SteelKnight
09-11-2010, 01:54 PM
:puke:

Ummm...lol Final countdown is better than a song that sounds like a bunch of sissy bikers that use corney old phrases and are mamm's boys. lol "Oh mama, I've been found by the long arm of the law." (or something like that)...and the highlight refrain of the song is "The truth is out. The gig is up,,," I wonder just what truth came out (I'm thinking closet)...not that there is anything wrong with that...lol

SteelCityMom
09-11-2010, 02:22 PM
Ummm...lol Final countdown is better than a song that sounds like a bunch of sissy bikers that use corney old phrases and are mamm's boys. lol "Oh mama, I've been found by the long arm of the law." (or something like that)...and the highlight refrain of the song is "The truth is out. The gig is up,,," I wonder just what truth came out (I'm thinking closet)...not that there is anything wrong with that...lol

Pssshaw! You did NOT just burn on Styx and then promote Europe did you?!? :chuckle:

Here ya go...

nN2C6L9v2XM

SteelKnight
09-11-2010, 02:43 PM
Pssshaw! You did NOT just burn on Styx and then promote Europe did you?!? :chuckle:

Here ya go...

nN2C6L9v2XM

Nice...lol Yup...any Europe song can beat Styx. That's not music. It doesn't even have a melody. lol. I'll take "Carrie" over "Oh mama". lol I don't listen to Styx so I don't know how their other songs are but this one is really disappointing. The refrain sounds like a build up but then there is nothing there. I saw the show where the creator said he didn't think it would be a big hit (I wonder why...lol).

The kind of guys that would listen to this music must be old potheads who remember the good times of the '70s and never wanted to grow up or something. "Yeah Dude...right on".

SteelCityMom
09-11-2010, 02:50 PM
I think they both pretty much suck lol...but I at least find Styx amusing (had to grow up with my brothers :chuckle: ).

There's a lot of different songs I'd love for the Steelers "anthem" to be, but Europe isn't any better than Styx for options IMO.

Plus I think everyone at the stadium has gotten used to it by now. Drink enough beers and it doesn't matter anymore....something like that. :chuckle:

SteelKnight
09-11-2010, 02:52 PM
Oh...I just found one that I like from Styx "Babe" but some of their other songs are busts. Since I recognize it, it probably made America's top 40s.

SteelKnight
09-11-2010, 03:00 PM
I think they both pretty much suck lol...but I at least find Styx amusing (had to grow up with my brothers :chuckle: ).

There's a lot of different songs I'd love for the Steelers "anthem" to be, but Europe isn't any better than Styx for options IMO.

Plus I think everyone at the stadium has gotten used to it by now. Drink enough beers and it doesn't matter anymore....something like that. :chuckle:

Europe is OK...I'm not saying perfect for Steelers but their songs don't feel like someone is trying to pull apart your soul.

How can you not like final countdown? Anyone who can't get in the zone for final countdown doesn't have a zone.

Shea
09-12-2010, 12:37 AM
What's it matter? You'll be piss drunk and not remember it!!! :drink::hug:

Yeah, you're probably right. I'll record it just in case.

Pittsburgh43
09-12-2010, 05:03 AM
8 Hours until Kickoff! Are You Ready???!!!

LETS GO STEELERS!!!

:tt04::tt02::helmet::tt::tt03:

:tt05:

pete74
09-12-2010, 05:55 AM
im so relived its finally here. sunday, week 1. I LOVE FOOTBALL and REALLY LOVE THE STEELERS

Unsaintly
09-12-2010, 07:20 AM
Steelers 23 - Falcons 13

joeyssteelcurtain
09-12-2010, 07:28 AM
Where we go steelers where we go:tt03::tt03::tt::tt04::tt02:

Downbylaw
09-12-2010, 10:43 AM
Steelers 23 - Falcons 13

Close to my prediction
Steelers 27-13

LETS GO STEELERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:tt04:

joeyssteelcurtain
09-12-2010, 11:05 AM
I say our D plays out of there minds i say 24-3 The good guys Rashard gos for 135 and 2 td's