PDA

View Full Version : Downbylaw

Nosebleed_Section
09-09-2010, 01:42 PM
I don't know if you guys know (or even care), but Downbylaw is a known troll who has been banned from just about every Steelers forum on the internet. His main username is Scalaid6, but he also goes by HeHateMe on another site. Go to the Steelers board on ESPN and poll the users about Scalaid and you'll find out about him.

The last thing you want to do with this guy is to engage in a debate about Ben, because he seems to have made it his life's work to rip on Ben every chance he gets. I personally think Ben had sex with his mom, but I can't prove it (and Law is BIG on having proof to back an accusation). He uses these forums as practice for when he needs to brush up on his "trial" skills, since he pretends to be a lawyer (or something similar). Just know that he thinks he's smarter than you, and he'll go to no end to prove it.

And since he'll probably accuse me of being a stalker, it's not hard to figure out who someone might be when they use the same catch phrases all the time (although I haven't seen him call anyone DUMDUM on this forum yet). Of course it does't hurt when you spam a board 700+ times in a month either, which is something else he's famous for.

Anyway, just thought the real Steeler fans might want to know who they're dealing with.

StainlessStill
09-09-2010, 01:49 PM
I don't know if you guys know (or even care), but Downbylaw is a known troll who has been banned from just about every Steelers forum on the internet. His main username is Scalaid6, but he also goes by HeHateMe on another site. Go to the Steelers board on ESPN and poll the users about Scalaid and you'll find out about him.

The last thing you want to do with this guy is to engage in a debate about Ben, because he seems to have made it his life's work to rip on Ben every chance he gets. I personally think Ben had sex with his mom, but I can't prove it (and Law is BIG on having proof to back an accusation). He uses these forums as practice for when he needs to brush up on his "trial" skills, since he pretends to be a lawyer (or something similar). Just know that he thinks he's smarter than you, and he'll go to no end to prove it.

And since he'll probably accuse me of being a stalker, it's not hard to figure out who someone might be when they use the same catch phrases all the time (although I haven't seen him call anyone DUMDUM on this forum yet). Of course it does't hurt when you spam a board 700+ times in a month either, which is something else he's famous for.

Anyway, just thought the real Steeler fans might want to know who they're dealing with.

Scalaid? Really? I remember seeing lots of his posts from around the forums. Pretty funny Scalaid has found his way to Steelers Fever only to bring down the hammer of his very colorful reputation haha. When it comes down to it, ignore his intentions and just read between the lines. He's an absolute character that has his style. Kind of like Hulk Hogan walking into the grocery store to get a head of lettuce and givin' the Hulkamaniac promo while he's paying. No way around those people who think they bring their character with them wherever they go.

SteelCityMom
09-09-2010, 02:13 PM
Sorry, not gonna happen. You can post here if you like, but I'm not allowing these personal callouts. If you have an issue with someone, take it up in private or contact a mod.

pete74
09-09-2010, 03:12 PM
plus how do you know there the same people? you have no clue what his IP is so your doing nothing more then guessing. odds are your a member here who dosnt like him so you started another account