PDA

View Full Version : important notes- kemo injured, rashard goaline back, arians frees dixon

tony hipchest
09-09-2010, 07:04 PM
as per ken laird reports via twitter.

https://twitter.com/Ken_Laird

Mark Kaboly of the Trib says per Ramon Foster if OL is healthy Legursky and Jon Scott will be gameday backups-Hills and Ramon inactive

Kemoeatu says he stepped on Max Starks' foot (heel) in practice Wednesday, tweaking his ankle "it's like stepping on a football"
Arians on why Rashard is the goal line back: "we're not going to substitute in the middle of a goal line [series], he can handle that job"

Arians says Dixon won't have designed runs, but it's "his game." and "it would have to be late in the ballgame" to pull him for Batch

Arians on Dixon: "Every time he's got the ball in his hands he's a threat to run. Just don't take un-necessary risks."

Steelers OC Bruce Arians says Dennis Dixon "night and day from Baltimore last year. First of all we have a backup QB so you can do more"

SteelKnight
09-09-2010, 11:00 PM
I'm sorry to hear about Kemo but Foster is probably just as good so we'll survive.

I had a feeling they would use Legursky and Scott only because he is also a center. Foster is the better guard but he and Essex ave not been doing tackle reps like last year so now he's only qualified to play guard.

Legursky is not very good. The middle was getting torn up with him playing in the preseason. Plus, he is 6'1 and has short arms.

I knew it would be Scott because Hills only plays LT.