PDA

View Full Version : Joey Porter and Antwaan Randle El appearance

melroseplace
02-28-2006, 12:54 PM
Porter and Randle El will be at the Walmart in Robinson signing copies of the new XL DVD tonight at 6, if anyone is able to make it :smile:

83-Steelers-43
02-28-2006, 03:27 PM
Question, the DVD that is coming out in stores today, is it the same DVD in the SI offer? I don't believe it is, but I want to make sure because I'm going to purchase the one in stores and I already sent away for the SI DVD. Just trying to make sure I don't buy the same DVD.

Thanks.

TasmanianTroy271
02-28-2006, 03:52 PM
60% chance i'll be there... Do you have to buy one of those DVD's to get their signiture? and Is that the only thing they'll sign? anyone know what the rules are with these appearances?

clevestinks
02-28-2006, 04:41 PM
What is the chances that everyone will ask El to stay! Maybe they will shame him into staying! LOL

83-Steelers-43
02-28-2006, 05:09 PM
Hines Ward is at D I C K S right now in Robinson. Bettis is going to be out there tomorrow.

caligirlsteelerfan86
02-28-2006, 06:37 PM
I really need to move back to the area to take advantage of the autograph sessions or at least make it home for training camp. Who am I kidding I really need need to move back so I can go to the games. I ordered the dvd from nfl.com and it was sent out to me yesterday. It takes along time for stuff to be delievered for some reason when ordering through nfl.com. I bought some other stuff and tracked it, took days and they charge too much money for shipping I think.