PDA

View Full Version : BB2W **** YOU BITCH

bengalsfan21
02-28-2006, 05:45 PM
Hey CantStop85, I made you a new sig if you want one...

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/pdouble79/carsonhurt.gif

Your really showing class here you ****ing queer go blow on Bens pole some more

BB2W
02-28-2006, 05:47 PM
LOL... are you done crying yet? Get over it you sissie. You are a massive dong... and extremely overweight. Put down the twinkie and the tissues and go do some sit-ups.

bengalsfan21
02-28-2006, 05:49 PM
LOL... are you done crying yet? Get over it you sissie. You are a massive dong... and extremely overweight. Put down the twinkie and the tissues and go do some sit-ups.

your the one making bull shit like this up, what do you do sit back and gloat in the injury bc it got you through the playoffs? I hope to God someone ends Ben's career or season so I can have some retaliation.

silver & black
02-28-2006, 05:53 PM
your the one making bull shit like this up, what do you do sit back and gloat in the injury bc it got you through the playoffs? I hope to God someone ends Ben's career or season so I can have some retaliation.
Are you serious?! You actually wish to see a player have his career ended by an injury, just so you can feel some gratification for an accident?! Dude, you are pathetic!

augustashark
02-28-2006, 05:54 PM

Funny! Dude that is one of a kind! Reps to you my friend!

BB2W
02-28-2006, 05:56 PM
It was a stab at Cantstop85 for his new sig. Get a life, and get over it. He got injured... they were playing football, not checkers. I don't care what you think of me and you know how I feel about you sore loser Bengals fans.

I remember seeing this photo plenty of times over a Bungleville. Typical Bengals fan... can dish it, but can't take it.

http://www.post-gazette.com/images3/20051011wap_rberger_downPJ_450.jpg

SteelCityMan786
02-28-2006, 09:05 PM

HAHAH Points to you man.

83-Steelers-43
02-28-2006, 09:06 PM
What a dumb thread.

ohio's #1 steelers chick
02-28-2006, 09:21 PM

Are you serious?! You actually wish to see a player have his career ended by an injury, just so you can feel some gratification for an accident?! Dude, you are pathetic!

now i personally think that BB2W took a huge shot below the belt with that one and that it was unnecessary (while funny)!!! but i also think that it is terrible that BF would wish such a horrible thing on ben, who had nothing to do with any of this in any way at all. i think that bragging is extremely rude and i can't believe that someone would stup to such a level over an as s&b said an accident!!!!
:banana:

ohio's #1 steelers chick
02-28-2006, 09:23 PM
oops!!!!!!!

83-Steelers-43
02-28-2006, 09:24 PM
now i personally think that BB2W took a huge shot below the belt with that one and that it was unnecessary (while funny)!!! but i also think that it is terrible that BF would wish such a horrible thing on ben, who had nothing to do with any of this in any way at all. i think that bragging is extremely rude and i can't believe that someone would stup to such a level over an as s&b said an accident!!!!
:banana:

The guy directed a thread titled "BB2W **** YOU BITCH" at BB2W. Did you expect the shot to be above the belt (even though there is not much room above this specific Bengal fan's belt)? Am I missing something here? I'd fire back also.

BlitzburghRockCity
02-28-2006, 09:35 PM
Well this thread is interesting...

Motley Nate
02-28-2006, 09:46 PM
Well this thread is interesting...
'Bout time you show up. :poke:

Koopa
02-28-2006, 09:51 PM
The guy directed a thread titled "BB2W **** YOU BITCH" at BB2W. Did you expect the shot to be above the belt (even though there is not much room above this specific Bengal fan's belt)? Am I missing something here? I'd fire back also.

it's a chick that wrote the post so she probably doesn't understand when some fat bastard comes out of nowhere talkin shit and calling you a queer and shit like that you gonna have to retaliate cause like bun b says retaliation is a must .

so BF just stfu stop crying, bb2w is just having fun, and like bb2w said ppl had ben laying on the ground holdin his knee in their sigs on ya'lls board and i didn't see you running around calling them bitches and queers. no go disappear again like most of the other "bengal fans" on this board

Milkman
03-01-2006, 07:42 AM
At least this thread got my attention.....for a few seconds anyway.

Stillers#1
03-01-2006, 12:06 PM
Wow, it's amazing, Kimo is a criminal for doing what he did, and you wish the same on Ben. Seeing as the Bengals have people getting into fights while they are getting their asses whooped, maybe you should worry about your own team. Besides BB2W had to do something to stir you guys' pot, since there isn't games going on, I had figured yinz forgot about football already.

BB2W
03-01-2006, 12:13 PM
I post a picture of Carson on the turf and they act like I'm Mike Brown or something. I think I'm more hated by Bengals fans than Louis Billups, David Klingler, Corey Dillon, and Akili Smith combined... or just Big Ben alone.

It was an innocent shot directed at CantStop85... Bengalsfan21 is just a drama queen.

SteelerzGirl
03-01-2006, 06:42 PM
I post a picture of Carson on the turf and they act like I'm Mike Brown or something. I think I'm more hated by Bengals fans than Louis Billups, David Klingler, Corey Dillon, and Akili Smith combined... or just Big Ben alone.

It was an innocent shot directed at CantStop85... Bengalsfan21 is just a drama queen.

I have a drama queen avatar for BengalsFan21 if he'd like to borrow it...(lol). My money is on BB2W for the win! :smile:

HburgXL06
03-01-2006, 07:43 PM
it's a chick that wrote the post so she probably doesn't understand when some fat bastard comes out of nowhere talkin shit and calling you a queer and shit like that you gonna have to retaliate cause like bun b says retaliation is a must .

so BF just stfu stop crying, bb2w is just having fun, and like bb2w said ppl had ben laying on the ground holdin his knee in their sigs on ya'lls board and i didn't see you running around calling them bitches and queers. no go disappear again like most of the other "bengal fans" on this board

I feel you on that the sig was addressed to cantstop85 so where da f*ck does bengalsfan's come into this? BB2W wasn't addressin you so stay da f*ck out of it. BB2W had right and reason to retaliate against him. For all bengals fans go back to oblivion where you came. Just because you got good this year for once doesn't mean you're all fans just because you support your team because you're winning. Once you suck again you'll be nowhere to be found.

BuFu

CantStop85
03-01-2006, 07:46 PM
I wouldn't make a joke about someone getting a potentially career-altering injury, nor would I reply with a wish for the opposing team's quarterback to be injured. It works both ways for me. I didn't really care for BB2W's sig, but it didn't get under my skin. No need to get too worked up over something so insignificant.

tony hipchest
03-01-2006, 09:05 PM
anyone posting on this board as long as bengalsfan21 oughtta be able to see bb2w's intentions. cantstop85 wasnt verbally attacked for a sig he currently uses and bb2w deserves the same consideration even though he isnt posting using the very well done sig he created. cantstop just stated he wasnt offended pretty much. and i definitely wasnt offended.

on that note....lol good work bb2b. this thread title is garbage an i hate to keep it going

steelers07
03-01-2006, 11:13 PM
anyone posting on this board as long as bengalsfan21 oughtta be able to see bb2w's intentions. cantstop85 wasnt verbally attacked for a sig he currently uses and bb2w deserves the same consideration even though he isnt posting using the very well done sig he created. cantstop just stated he wasnt offended pretty much. and i definitely wasnt offended.

on that note....lol good work bb2b. this thread title is garbage an i hate to keep it going

Jimmnay Christmas this is a hilarious thread!! Bengalsfan21 please go back to your home on bungal island! you are purposly try to "troll" and it's uncalled for! and as far as my opionion on this......you seriously need to reevaluate what you posted about Ben. This is football people get injured. It's not worth it to sit around and mope on what happened to Carson. You are not a player on the team just a fan! SO DEAL WITH IT!! Carson even said it wasn't malacious so stop trying to be a **** and get over it! No one wants to see players get injured like that it was a horrible accident. The bengals went after Ben and if remember correctly the players got extremley excited after the knocked Ben down at the knees! Steeler players didn't even show a sign of joy when Carson got knocked out! So do us all a huge favor and leave!!

SteelerDan43
03-01-2006, 11:56 PM
The tread about this on CincyBengals is downright hillarious!!

BB2W
03-02-2006, 01:14 AM
The tread about this on CincyBengals is downright hillarious!!
As much as I didn't want to... I had to respond to those drama queens. :laughing:

clevestinks
03-02-2006, 05:34 AM
Things are getting ugly around here and its only the first of March

BengalBrian
03-02-2006, 09:17 AM
You know what bb2w? I am glad you did it.. Now we can stop listening to how nice everyone is over here from bf21.. It was starting to make me sick... I am glad he can hate you all as much as we all have hated you guys.. :D

Oh yea... And :flipoff:

83-Steelers-43
03-02-2006, 09:38 AM
Wow, that hurt. :rolleyes:

SteelerzGirl
03-02-2006, 09:41 AM
You know what bb2w? I am glad you did it.. Now we can stop listening to how nice everyone is over here from bf21.. It was starting to make me sick... I am glad he can hate you all as much as we all have hated you guys.. :D

Oh yea... And :flipoff:

Wow, the least you could do before you flip BB2W the finger is make sure your sig (http://www.cincybengals.com/images/****ben.jpg) shows up! What is that oxymoron name they call you over there on cincybengals.com? Brain? :dang: :rolleyes:

Suitanim
03-02-2006, 05:59 PM
I guess it's inevitable that the Bungals fans are so starved for drama that they have to create it wherever they turn. Hell, look at the Soap Opera going on surrounding Marvin Lewis, "leakers", Johnson punching coaches, and "GTA: Chris Henry". I'm kind of anxious to see what kind of Jerry Springer crap comes out of Cincy next.

(Springer is, in fact, from Cincinnati. Coincidence? I think not)

BengalBrian
03-02-2006, 08:20 PM
Wow, the least you could do before you flip BB2W the finger is make sure your sig (http://www.cincybengals.com/images/****ben.jpg) shows up! What is that oxymoron name they call you over there on cincybengals.com? Brain? :dang: :rolleyes:

Sorry TOOTS... But since you just become a member here in Oct (bandwagon fan!!) you may notice it no longer works because F*CK was censored.. Yer a chick with a Nascar sig and you are trying to act like you have some intelligence over me.. I can only imagine what your butch ass looks like.. But thanks for the reply.. So... How was it rooting for the Patriots until Oct when you became a Squeeler fan anyway?

Suitanim
03-02-2006, 08:35 PM
Sorry TOOTS... But since you just become a member here in Oct (bandwagon fan!!) you may notice it no longer works because F*CK was censored.. Yer a chick with a Nascar sig and you are trying to act like you have some intelligence over me.. I can only imagine what your butch ass looks like.. But thanks for the reply.. So... How was it rooting for the Patriots until Oct when you became a Squeeler fan anyway?

(Clearing throat)
Er...um....are you ready?

BengalBrian
03-02-2006, 08:36 PM
(Clearing throat)

You got something stuck in your throat? Why am I not surprised.. :sofunny:

Suitanim
03-02-2006, 08:37 PM
You got something stuck in your throat? Why am I not surprised.. :sofunny:

Poor bastard...last chance...you sure you want to tangle with me?

tony hipchest
03-02-2006, 08:38 PM
(Clearing throat)

i think he set himself up with the "it no longer works" comment for SG's reply

BengalBrian
03-02-2006, 08:38 PM
Poor bastard...last chance...you sure you want to tangle with me?

Tangle with you? Whats that supposed to mean anyway.. :shrug: Wow... You really scare me with your mean signature and your intimidating postbit.. lol

LOSER

Suitanim
03-02-2006, 08:51 PM
I warned ya.

From 10/13 (referring to Big Ben)

I agree with this article.. He is overRATED

Retarded post #1

Same day
There has to be a reason right... We suck that bad that you cant just accept it... Be dilusional all you want.. We have a good team this year and I wouldnt count on 2 wins from us... In fact, I wouldnt COUNT on even 1.

From 12/5 (and, by the by, it was ME who said that about the Bears)
Well.. This was a funny thread to read.. I wont say anything though cause I havent been around in awhile...

But I will say this... The Bears are going to beat you.. And whoever it was that said the Bears are the worst winning team, prepare to eat crow

Finally, this from today

Sorry TOOTS... But since you just become a member here in Oct (bandwagon fan!!) you may notice it no longer works because F*CK was censored.. Yer a chick with a Nascar sig and you are trying to act...

Nice. Discredit a poster based on gender. There's another tool floating around here that likes to bash women, too.

BengalBrian
03-02-2006, 08:53 PM
Are you kidding me?? It took you THAT long to basically come back with NOTHING.. Wow.. EMPTY threat.. I am very disappointed.. I thought you really had some smack ready...

Thanks for playing

Suitanim
03-02-2006, 08:57 PM
I don't need to talk smack. I just showed everyone a little sampling of your idiocy (I only checked 35 of 278 posts). You have two choices here. You can keep posting ( which I hope you do, so I can blast you further into submission), or you can slink away and maybe retain a little dignity by reverting to your role as "Guy who only shows up now and then since his team was punked in the playoffs".

Pick your poison.

BengalBrian
03-02-2006, 09:01 PM
I don't need to talk smack. I just showed everyone a little sampling of your idiocy (I only checked 35 of 278 posts). You have two choices here. You can keep posting ( which I hope you do, so I can blast you further into submission), or you can slink away and maybe retain a little dignity by reverting to your role as "Guy who only shows up now and then since his team was punked in the playoffs".

Pick your poison.

Bring it *****.. But I am watching My name is Earl and the office so I aint readin your crap for another hour...

And I think you showed everyone here how much of a loser you are for going through even 35 of my old posts.. You are actually pathetic at this.. Get some help.. I will be back

Suitanim
03-02-2006, 09:09 PM
I've been exposed, Brian! Thank YOU for being the first fan from an opposing team to reveal that I really have no idea what I'm talking about, and yada, yada, yada.

I AM pretty sure I've never seen anyone prepare for an imminent beatdown by calling timeout for some TV shows. I watch the same shows, but, being a bit more cunning than you, I DVR them and watch them sans commercials later.

But, hey, whatever.

BengalBrian
03-02-2006, 10:20 PM
I've been exposed, Brian! Thank YOU for being the first fan from an opposing team to reveal that I really have no idea what I'm talking about, and yada, yada, yada.

I AM pretty sure I've never seen anyone prepare for an imminent beatdown by calling timeout for some TV shows. I watch the same shows, but, being a bit more cunning than you, I DVR them and watch them sans commercials later.

But, hey, whatever.

Ok.. After this post, I know you have nothing... This is pointless.. I pop in from time to time.. People here generally like me.. I have a couple idiots on the board like yourself that think they can piss me off or drive me away.. But the simple fact is I only drop in maybe once a month and say hi, counter a post thats been recently posted about the Bengals or just shoot the shit.. This was my visit of the month.. Maybe the next two.. Maybe you can practice your smack, or perhaps someone can even give you a clue as to what smack is... But you really need something or someone to help you out...

Good luck dipshit.. You know where to find me if you think of anything witty like blastin me for watching television rather than waiting till my DVR is done recording it to watch it..

:shrug:

Get a life ;)

steelers07
03-02-2006, 10:26 PM

But, hey, whatever.

Hey Suitanim,

Blast Bungle Brian outta here!!! My god he used to brag and boast that he was this great member over here!! BLAH BLAH BLAH!! Perfect example of why I caused so much trouble on his board. He is a loser, bungal fans love drama(as previously posted)! It was so fun to get them rowed up!! Bungle fans are like cubs they go crazy until the mother slaps them back into place (you)! He has no logical reasoning on what he posts so maybe we can cut him some slack. I know he isn't watching TV.......he is preparing for the biggest day of his life his final lesson in hooked on phonics! HEY BRIAN, did it WUK FA U? He is just pissed because he is not an administrator over here and he just wants someone to ban him!!! I wish bliztburghrockcity would!! GO BACK TO BUNGLE LAND!!! Where babies of his kind are wanted!! :sofunny: I'am behind you 110% SUITANIM!!! YOU HAVE MY REP POINTS!!!!!

AS FAR AS BRIAN **** OFF!!!! LOSER!!!!!!!!!!:tt02: :flipoff: U CANT BAN ME HERE BIATCH!!!!!!!!

BengalBrian
03-02-2006, 10:38 PM
Hey Suitanim,

Blast Bungle Brian outta here!!! My god he used to brag and boast that he was this great member over here!! BLAH BLAH BLAH!! Perfect example of why I caused so much trouble on his board. He is a loser, bungal fans love drama(as previously posted)! It was so fun to get them rowed up!! Bungle fans are like cubs they go crazy until the mother slaps them back into place (you)! He has no logical reasoning on what he posts so maybe we can cut him some slack. I know he isn't watching TV.......he is preparing for the biggest day of his life his final lesson in hooked on phonics! HEY BRIAN, did it WUK FA U? He is just pissed because he is not an administrator over here and he just wants someone to ban him!!! I wish bliztburghrockcity would!! GO BACK TO BUNGLE LAND!!! Where babies of his kind are wanted!! :sofunny: I'am behind you 110% SUITANIM!!! YOU HAVE MY REP POINTS!!!!!

AS FAR AS BRIAN **** OFF!!!! LOSER!!!!!!!!!!:tt02: :flipoff: U CANT BAN ME HERE BIATCH!!!!!!!!

Wow.. some of the smarter members here should post just to clarify your memberbase isnt comprised of the toolbags that have posted so far since I visited. I couldnt help but come back for this one.

First of all, I would love to see these posts of me boasting about how great of a SF member I am.. I hardly visit, nor do I care for the site (although your admin is doing a good job)....

Secondly.. Did you just use an analogy on your fellow board member comparing him to a mother? :rolleyes:

Steelers07 is just pissed that IT cant ban anyone, anywhere.. Is this really the best smack you two can bring? I know all about 07.. IT is one classy act.. And I believe IT just become a Steeler fan late this year as well.. IT even had her boyfriend come on and try to kiss our asses after IT got banned for being a toolbag.

Might I add, the avg IQ over at our site had increased dramatically since your departure...

steelers07
03-02-2006, 10:46 PM
Wow.. some of the smarter members here should post just to clarify your memberbase isnt comprised of the toolbags that have posted so far since I visited. I couldnt help but come back for this one.

First of all, I would love to see these posts of me boasting about how great of a SF member I am.. I hardly visit, nor do I care for the site (although your admin is doing a good job)....

Secondly.. Did you just use an analogy on your fellow board member comparing him to a mother? :rolleyes:

Steelers07 is just pissed that IT cant ban anyone, anywhere.. Is this really the best smack you two can bring? I know all about 07.. IT is one classy act.. And I believe IT just become a Steeler fan late this year as well.. IT even had her boyfriend come on and try to kiss our asses after IT got banned for being a toolbag.

Might I add, the avg IQ over at our site had increased dramatically since your departure...

Your IQ wasn't very good to begin with! I didn't have my boyfriend come on and kiss your asses!! I just got a new name and proved to you morons that anyone can get back on after being banned!! I am sure "IT" was something you got from your DYKE bitch friend SHANNON?!?! I haven't become a late steelers fan you just recently became a bengal fan like every one on you "retart" site as your members say! I don't have to be an adminstrator to feel respected much like you! Please enlighten me with something orignal on your next post iam DYING to see what Shannon has fed you!!!

BengalBrian
03-02-2006, 10:54 PM
Your IQ wasn't very good to begin with!
lol My IQ wasnt very good? I dont think I need to respond to this part.. lol

I didn't have my boyfriend come on and kiss your asses!! I just got a new name and proved to you morons that anyone can get back on after being banned!!
Yea... You sure showed us!!! By coming on with new names appologizing about coming off wrong, etc etc blah blah.. And then we still told you to **** off.. lol

I am sure "IT" was something you got from your DYKE bitch friend SHANNON?!?!
Actually.. 'IT' came from you.. From you claiming you were a female for whatever reason. Noone really pictured you as a female though cause you matched the profile or the typical 'retart' (another word invented by you) male steelers fan.. You know.. Lack of grammar, obnoxious, stupid

I haven't become a late steelers fan you just recently became a bengal fan like every one on you "retart" site as your members say! I don't have to be an adminstrator to feel respected much like you! Please enlighten me with something orignal on your next post iam DYING to see what Shannon has fed you!!!
Lets see.. You join this site and the Bengals site immediately following the superbowl.. And then furthermore, proceed to say stupid things that clearly make you stand out as someone who a) knows nothing about football and b) just became a steelers fan. And again, it is you who called us 'retarted'.. None of us are quite sure what that means, but it definately sounded like an insult so we like to use it with you...

BTW - Your ban period has expired.. You should enlighten us with one of your brilliant visits again sometime soon.. :rolleyes:

steelers07
03-02-2006, 11:09 PM
lol My IQ wasnt very good? I dont think I need to respond to this part.. lol

Yea... You sure showed us!!! By coming on with new names appologizing about coming off wrong, etc etc blah blah.. And then we still told you to **** off.. lol

Actually.. 'IT' came from you.. From you claiming you were a female for whatever reason. Noone really pictured you as a female though cause you matched the profile or the typical 'retart' (another word invented by you) male steelers fan.. You know.. Lack of grammar, obnoxious, stupid

Lets see.. You join this site and the Bengals site immediately following the superbowl.. And then furthermore, proceed to say stupid things that clearly make you stand out as someone who a) knows nothing about football and b) just became a steelers fan. And again, it is you who called us 'retarted'.. None of us are quite sure what that means, but it definately sounded like an insult so we like to use it with you...

BTW - Your ban period has expired.. You should enlighten us with one of your brilliant visits again sometime soon.. :rolleyes:

Brian,
You poor lost soul!!! I just got this computer the week of the superbowl I didn't even know your site existed!! SO what in the hell does that have to do with anything!! Who cares when i joined?!?!? U didn't even join here until last year and probably designed your site last year as well..........Who gives a damn!!! Your the only one who says that about me by the way! I have had no problems here with any one!! They are all really nice to me and cool! I do know football maybe not like from the 80's or early 90's but I know enough in this era! So please do us the favor and go back to bungle land!

83-Steelers-43
03-03-2006, 12:24 AM

Wow, very classy. I'm sure mommy is proud of her boy.

Side Note: A Bengal fan calling a Steeler fan a "bandwagon fan". LOL. Now that's classic, judging that our fanbase helped pack more than half your stadium for how many years and counting? PATHETIC.

BengalBrian
03-03-2006, 08:05 AM
Wow, very classy. I'm sure mommy is proud of her boy.

Side Note: A Bengal fan calling a Steeler fan a "bandwagon fan". LOL. Now that's classic, judging that our fanbase helped pack more than half your stadium for how many years and counting? PATHETIC.

Hey.. As your staff would agree.. If you cant take it, then stay out of blast furnace... You sound like you may have an ounce or two of ability when it comes to smack though.. But you may wanna get lil miss bandwagon off here.... And dont try to hand me this shit that the Steelers dont have bandwagon fans jumping on left and right... You are pulling the wool over your own eyes on that and you know it

SteelerzGirl
03-03-2006, 08:14 AM

LMAO! Oh god... You're so funny. Dude, I live in Pennsylvania and have been a Steelers fan forever. :rofl: You're so pitiful. Really...

BengalBrian
03-03-2006, 08:25 AM
LMAO! Oh god... You're so funny. Dude, I live in Pennsylvania and have been a Steelers fan forever. :rofl: You're so pitiful. Really...

And what exactly does saying the Steelers have lots of bandwagon fans have to do with you? I was talking about 07.... Pay attention there sweety!

SteelerzGirl
03-03-2006, 08:29 AM
And what exactly does saying the Steelers have lots of bandwagon fans have to do with you? I was talking about 07.... Pay attention there sweety!

Um, Brain? My post was in response to your reply to my post! Pay attention there, Brain! Oh god... Take a hike... You're simply too easy. :rofl:

BBC
03-03-2006, 09:08 AM
I know he isn't watching TV

Actually, there is no doubt in my mind that he is. He has Earl in his avatar over on CincyBengals. Both of those two shows are great, and I watch them too.

.......he is preparing for the biggest day of his life his final lesson in hooked on phonics!

This coming from a poster that can't even put together an entire sentence.

YOU HAVE MY REP POINTS!!!!!

All 13 of them!?!? I'm sure that means the world to him! I've made one post here and I have 10 points. Shows how great your posts are.

Now, I love the Steelers. I went to the Super Bowl. I have a helmet signed by all of the Steelers from last season. But this "thing" is not a Steelers fan. "It" is far from it.

83-Steelers-43
03-03-2006, 09:08 AM
Going by Brian's logic?

If you join a specific teams message board on a certain date your tagged as a bandwagon fan? lol. Nice logic. Hell, I did not even know this board existed until January of this year. I actually found out about it through the official Steelers message board. I guess that makes me a bandwagon jumper?

If you like NASCAR and your a female you feel they automatically lack intelligence? Do you realize how many people love NASCAR? I'm personally not one of them, but it's not your stereotypical southern born individual anymore. This is a sport that grows every year all over the country. Then there is the "chick" comment. What does gender have to do with anything? I bet you get all the girls Brian with comments such as those?

Excellent logic you have there buddy. Keep it up.

BengalBrian
03-03-2006, 09:20 AM
Going by Brian's logic?

If you join a specific teams message board on a certain date your tagged as a bandwagon fan? lol. Nice logic. Hell, I did not even know this board existed until January of this year. I actually found out about it through the official Steelers message board. I guess that makes me a bandwagon jumper?

If you like NASCAR and your a female you feel they automatically lack intelligence? Do you realize how many people love NASCAR? I'm personally not one of them, but it's not your stereotypical southern born individual anymore. This is a sport that grows every year all over the country. Then there is the "chick" comment. What does gender have to do with anything? I bet you get all the girls Brian with comments such as those?

Excellent logic you have there buddy. Keep it up.

No.. Joining a site late does not automatically qualify you as a bandwagon fan.. NOT KNOWING anything about football and the team you supposedly love, DOES.. Notice I didnt call YOU a bandwagon fan.. I am sure you arent.. But she is... It is... Maybe not steelezgirl.. She seems like your everyday homer, and that is fine and dandy.. But steelers07 doesnt have a clue....

As for the rest of your blah blah, I dont give a rats ass about your reply to my posts... This is a smack forum... And might I add, a rather weak one if you get your panties in a bunch over what I said... But whatever.. When you grow some balls, be sure to drop into a smack forum that actually has smack in it...

BengalBrian
03-03-2006, 09:21 AM
Actually, there is no doubt in my mind that he is. He has Earl in his avatar over on CincyBengals. Both of those two shows are great, and I watch them too.

All 13 of them!?!? I'm sure that means the world to him! I've made one post here and I have 10 points. Shows how great your posts are.

Now, I love the Steelers. I went to the Super Bowl. I have a helmet signed by all of the Steelers from last season. But this "thing" is not a Steelers fan. "It" is far from it.

Kudos to this man.. He knows what he is saying :D

Suitanim
03-03-2006, 09:23 AM
Looks like yinz are doing pretty well on your own. BB's pretty much a flyweight smack poster, though, a 3 on the smack-down difficulty scale of 1-10.

83-Steelers-43
03-03-2006, 09:25 AM
No.. Joining a site late does not automatically qualify you as a bandwagon fan.. NOT KNOWING anything about football and the team you supposedly love, DOES.. Notice I didnt call YOU a bandwagon fan.. I am sure you arent.. But she is... It is... Maybe not steelezgirl.. She seems like your everyday homer, and that is fine and dandy.. But steelers07 doesnt have a clue....

As for the rest of your blah blah, I dont give a rats ass about your reply to my posts... This is a smack forum... And might I add, a rather weak one if you get your panties in a bunch over what I said... But whatever.. When you grow some balls, be sure to drop into a smack forum that actually has smack in it...

My "panties" are not "in a bunch". I'm just trying to figure out the logic behind your comments. That's all. Being a "chick" and a NASCAR fan means you lack intelligence is what I got from your post. Let me get this straight, you are 28 years old?

Take care buddy.

BengalBrian
03-03-2006, 09:57 AM
My "panties" are not "in a bunch". I'm just trying to figure out the logic behind your comments. That's all. Being a "chick" and a NASCAR fan means you lack intelligence is what I got from your post. Let me get this straight, you are 28 years old?

Take care buddy.

Yes.. I am 28.. 29 in a few days.. This IS a smack forum? Right?

Please spare me the 'rescue the damsel in distress' act. I am sure SHE will even say she wants to be treated the same in the smack forum. If she gets special treatment in a smack forum, whats the point.. BBG was always down with taking it and dishing it out...

You guys are getting soft if this is the case!!!

What I said was mild and simply SMACK... It wasnt like I drove to her house and beat her down... Just cause you cant hang, doesnt mean you need to try to bail out like a puss... You want me to leave? Then quit responding to my posts.

83-Steelers-43
03-03-2006, 10:44 AM

Please spare me the 'rescue the damsel in distress' act. I am sure SHE will even say she wants to be treated the same in the smack forum. If she gets special treatment in a smack forum, whats the point.. BBG was always down with taking it and dishing it out...

What I said was mild and simply SMACK... It wasnt like I drove to her house and beat her down... Just cause you cant hang, doesnt mean you need to try to bail out like a puss... You want me to leave? Then quit responding to my posts.

Once again, since you seem to be missing the point. I don't care that your talking smack. If that's what gets your rocks off, more power to you. I'm considering the source. I'm just trying to figure out the logic behind your "smack". Do you follow? I'm not attempting to "rescue" anybody. I just simply asked a few questions about your comments and the logic behind them.

Also, I never stated I wanted you to leave. I really don't care what you do. Where you got that assumption I don't know. I actually find you amusing. Btw, Happy Early Birthday.....lol.

BengalBrian
03-03-2006, 11:51 AM
Btw, Happy Early Birthday.....lol.

Cool.. Thanks

:cheers:

Now back to this

83Steelers-->:chair: <--me

:toofunny:

mdhus
03-03-2006, 02:08 PM
Cool.. Thanks

Now back to this

83Steelers--> <--me

some ppl need to grow up......some need to figure out what reality actually is!! :LOL:

BB2W
03-03-2006, 03:58 PM
Brian was never like this before the Bengals got bounced from the playoffs by the Black & Gold, or before the Steelers won the Superbowl. He is one of the leaders of the sore loser movement in Cincinnati and it's really picking up speed. I hear their slogan is...

"Making first year tee-ball players look like men one sentence at a time"

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/pdouble79/bengalswhinelol.gif
Made from the finest sour grapes
Pressed through a sieve-like defense
Also made with tears of jealosy, and a fair weather fanbase
Grown in soil enriched with the rot of miserable first round draft picks

Steeler Killa
03-03-2006, 06:26 PM
Brian was never like this before the Bengals got bounced from the playoffs by the Black & Gold, or before the Steelers won the Superbowl. He is one of the leaders of the sore loser movement in Cincinnati and it's really picking up speed. I hear their slogan is...

Hey slap nuts. Why are you so ****ing gay? You two face little bitch. You go to a Bengals site and kiss their ass for months and then you pull this shit. Then you tell the rest of the Squeeler fans you come back and sit people right over at the Bengals site. You never went there after you posted that picture. So now you are a two faced little bitch who is a ***** too.:blah:

BB2W
03-03-2006, 06:29 PM
Hey slap nuts. Why are you so ****ing gay? You two face little bitch. You go to a Bengals site and kiss their ass for months and then you pull this shit. Then you tell the rest of the Squeeler fans you come back and sit people right over at the Bengals site. You never went there after you posted that picture. So now you are a two faced little bitch who is a ***** too.:blah:
What are you talking about Nancy???

I never kissed anyone's ass... I treat people with respect until I have a reason not to. I can't make sense of most of your jibberish, but I actually did respond to those that flamed me over at Bungleville... check the thread sister. I don't visit Cincy.com much anymore because it is full of crybabies that moan and whine because they can't accept the Steelers won the Superbowl. I hope that clears things up for you...

tony hipchest
03-03-2006, 06:45 PM
[QUOTE=Steeler Killa]Hey slap nuts. Why are you so ****ing gay? [QUOTE]

anyone else see the irony in this post? slap nuts? someones ben "whipping it" with devo on the browns board.

slap nuts?.................

slap nuts?....................

slap nuts?......................

and bengal brian brags about the smack on his forum? browns and bengals smack is all the same. string 2 four letter words together and call someone the new word you think you have so cratively "invented"

aint that right butt milk?

milt stew

**** wipe

butt plug

**** head

glow fist

ass munch (a 3 + 5 letter word also qualifies when these clowns run out of ideas)

dirt puss

ass clown

ZZZZ ZZZZ!

**** face

tony hipchest
03-03-2006, 06:56 PM
hmmm. i gues the CHIN REST left.

freaking **** bite,
pete pull,
**** weed
john stop,
vulva lip
puss lips
hair fist
blew boys
**** shed

pretty weak and easy to do. i bet this dude has a bumper sticker saying-

esophageal massages: members only

tony hipchest
03-03-2006, 07:03 PM
or better yet a bumper sticker saying:

rectal massages- members only

colon cleansing- b.y.o. soap, then drop it.

steelers07
03-03-2006, 07:09 PM

Right, if your a Steelers fan then why are you sticking up for a Bengals fan?!?! I am a Steelers fan! Who cares if you went to the Superbowl?!?! I wish I could have gone but it was way to expensive for me! To sit here and chastisize me is ridiculous!!! You just joined and your starting shit?!?! Your not a good Steelers fan that is for certain!!

Motley Nate
03-03-2006, 07:30 PM

Yep, just as jaded as the people he mocks.

Keep the coals warm a few more months so you can sing the same song come September.

steelers07
03-03-2006, 07:34 PM

Brian,
You really need to quit trying to call me a bandwagon fan!! Just because I came to your board and started shit and you couldn't handle it! I think you need to understand my logic here! I do know football and I do love my team!! Quit trying to "troll" and get people on this message board to hate me! I dont give a **** if you do or not! I am very surprised that you are turning 28 I quite honestly thought you were 18 or 19?!?!? In my opinion based on reading your posts and the emotion in them, you were pissing people off in here and trying to redeem yourself. Basically you used me as a scapegoat so people on this board wouldn't get pissed at you! You were using comments like this towards her

and then yet again came back with this several posts later

What kind of horse shit is that?!?! First your accusing her of being a Patriots fan? Then you say i am sure she isn't a bandwagon (which she clearly is not)!! Brian It's very hard to believe your 28! All you quote about bandwagon jumping is relevant to what date they became a member! So get your lies straight! I am glad you feel more superior with comments and posts like that! See ya in Sept 2006!! Iam done with your moaning and groaning!

Motley Nate
03-03-2006, 07:36 PM
Brian,
You really need to quit trying to call me a bandwagon fan!! Just because I came to your board and started shit and you couldn't handle it! I think you need to understand my logic here! I do know football and I do love my team!! Quit trying to "troll" and get people on this message board to hate me! I dont give a **** if you do or not! I am very surprised that you are turning 28 I quite honestly thought you were 18 or 19?!?!? In my opinion based on reading your posts and the emotion in them, you were pissing people off in here and trying to redeem yourself. Basically you used me as a scapegoat so people on this board wouldn't get pissed at you! You were using comments like this towards her

and then yet again came back with this several posts later

What kind of horse shit is that?!?! First your accusing her of being a Patriots fan? Then you say i am sure she isn't a bandwagon (which she clearly is not)!! Brian It's very hard to believe your 28! All you quote about bandwagon jumping is relevant to what date they became a member! So get your lies straight! I am glad you feel more superior with comments and posts like that! See ya in Sept 2006!! Iam done with your moaning and groaning!
You're done yet you reply. Please continue. This has been fun.

:toofunny:

BengalBrian
03-03-2006, 08:14 PM

See.. THIS is smack.. You need to teach some of the pathetic souls around here how to smack

tony hipchest
03-03-2006, 08:31 PM
See.. THIS is smack.. You need to teach some of the pathetic souls around here how to smack let me guess. you only read the books that have pictures in them that you can color with your crayons huh?

enlighten us some more oh ye lord of smack.

BB2W
03-03-2006, 09:00 PM
Keep the coals warm a few more months so you can sing the same song come September.
I will give the Bengals props if they have a better year that the Steelers... especially if they win the Superbowl.

I posted a message giving them props when they beat us back in October and it looked like we may not even make the playoffs. I also PM'd certain fans I knew well telling them the same and wishing them luck. I hoped the Bengals represented the AFCN well in playoffs, but things turned out pretty well... the Steelers turned things around and won it all.

I have know problem recognizing the better team, and taking my lumps like a man.

83-Steelers-43
03-03-2006, 09:06 PM
I'm sorry, until that team actually wins a Super Bowl (the main objective), I will not give that team shit. What? They won the division this past season? Good job!!! Here's a cookie. Run along and get back to me when you win a SUPER BOWL!!!

And if you do.............

Four more to catch up. Until then, sit down, shut up and watch what a football franchise is supposed to look like and how it's supposed to be managed. You might just learn something. Your problem, you people talk (much like CJ and TJ), but you don't watch and learn. Please, keep it up. Whatever you do, don't let your jealousy and stupidity get in the way of an excellent learning experience.

BBC
03-03-2006, 09:13 PM
Right, if your a Steelers fan then why are you sticking up for a Bengals fan?!?! I am a Steelers fan!

So, I should just ignore how stupid your posts are and just look at the fact that you are a Steelers fan? Sorry, that isn't how life works. You could be Ben ****ing Roethlisberger and with posts like yours I'd still stick up for the Bengals fan.

To sit here and chastisize me is ridiculous!!! You just joined and your starting shit?!?! Your not a good Steelers fan that is for certain!!

I'm not exactly sure what it is to "chastisize" someone, but if you meant chastise then I will just continue with my response.

Right, because I don't like some stupid ass Steelers fan, I'm not a good one. Just because I know stupidity no matter what team it supports does not make me a bad Steelers fan. Don't kid yourself.

Motley Nate
03-03-2006, 09:14 PM
I will give the Bengals props if they have a better year that the Steelers... especially if they win the Superbowl.

I posted a message giving them props when they beat us back in October and it looked like we may not even make the playoffs. I also PM'd certain fans I knew well telling them the same and wishing them luck. I hoped the Bengals represented the AFCN well in playoffs, but things turned out pretty well... the Steelers turned things around and won it all.

I have know problem recognizing the better team, and taking my lumps like a man.
Good, we'll put each other to the test come September.

Motley Nate
03-03-2006, 09:19 PM
I'm not exactly sure what it is to "chastisize" someone, but if you meant chastise then I will just continue with my response.

Right, because I don't like some stupid ass Steelers fan, I'm not a good one. Just because I know stupidity no matter what team it supports does not make me a bad Steelers fan. Don't kid yourself.
MT, "chastisize" is Richard Simmons chastising someone.

BBC
03-03-2006, 09:24 PM
MT, "chastisize" is Richard Simmons chastising someone.

Oh! Now that I know the meaning I'm sincerely sorry for "chastisizing" you steelers07. :rolleyes:

steelers07
03-04-2006, 12:37 PM
Oh! Now that I know the meaning I'm sincerely sorry for "chastisizing" you steelers07. :rolleyes:

Oh dear lord.........BBC you haven't been a member here long enough to see what I have posted. You come into this blast forum and read the first thread that catches your eye. You saw what I posted to Bengal Brian and wanted to add some salt to the wound. Clearly, you are not a good fan to just become a member of this site and then critize other steeler fans. What I posted was not directed towards you, but for bungal brians enjoyment. In a sad attempt to try and get bungle brian on your side you come in the middle like you have been a member here for years. BBC I have not been hateful or scornful to you in any way. Short of replying to your ignorant post about me being poor Steeler fan. In all reality you should be the one that shouldn't be replying to this thread. If you knew what the situation was stemed from you would understand my posts to bungle brian. Secondly, take a second to go back through and read this entire thread before you post again. Please enlighten me with some of your own material the next time you post. Quite frankly I am rather tired of reading the nonsense that the Bengal fans have been feeding you. You are the only member that I have come across who has done nothing but cause trouble. Even Bengal Brian, though his posts are ridiculous and not agreed on in this forum most of the time, he can at least find a way to seem peaceful. Him and I don't get along that great but I respect him in the fact that he stands up for their fan base. You how ever appeal to me as a 16yr old loser probably not getting enough attention from MOMMY AND DADDY! I would be ever so grateful if you actually knew your smack before you came in here and "troll"!

BBC
03-04-2006, 03:05 PM
Oh dear lord.........BBC you haven't been a member here long enough to see what I have posted.

Actually I've seen plenty of your posts. I have seen them both here and on CincyBengals.com.

You come into this blast forum and read the first thread that catches your eye. You saw what I posted to Bengal Brian and wanted to add some salt to the wound.

I've actually read plenty of threads on SteelersFever. I never join because I hate team message boards because of the high number of homers posting on it. I lurked here and read threads that caught my eye, and your idiotic posts were just screaming for a reply.

Clearly, you are not a good fan to just become a member of this site and then critize other steeler fans.

Nate, I'm going to need your help again. What exactly is it to "critize" other people?

You obviously don't understand what it is to be a "good fan." I do not post with homer blinders on. I see the situation with an unbiased view, and respond that way. Never will I say "This person is a Steelers fan, I should stick up for them."

What I posted was not directed towards you, but for bungal brians enjoyment. In a sad attempt to try and get bungle brian on your side you come in the middle like you have been a member here for years.

I don't care who is on my side, I am simply posting my opinion on a message board. I find it humorous that you say that I just signed up as if you are a regular here and have been here for an extended period of time. You have been here for 16 days longer than me.

In all reality you should be the one that shouldn't be replying to this thread. If you knew what the situation was stemmed from you would understand my posts to bungle brian.

I know exactly what this stemmed from. I saw your posts on cincybengals, and I saw your posts here. I know exactly what has happened, and I have yet to see anything knowledgeable come from your computer.

Secondly, take a second to go back through and read this entire thread before you post again.

I read every post in this thread before I made my first reply.

Please enlighten me with some of your own material the next time you post. Quite frankly I am rather tired of reading the nonsense that the Bengal fans have been feeding you.

This has got nothing to do with Bengals fans. I highly recommend you just leave this forum because when someone can't even form complete sentences, they should not try to post in a smack forum.

You are the only member that I have come across who has done nothing but cause trouble. Even Bengal Brian, though his posts are ridiculous and not agreed on in this forum most of the time, he can at least find a way to seem peaceful.

I've got no reason to sound peaceful, you have done nothing but spew stupid posts, and I think just about everyone without homer blinders on is tired of it.

Him and I don't get along that great but I respect him in the fact that he stands up for their fan base.

Again, if you actually brought something educated to the table I may have had reason to stand up for you.

I would be ever so grateful if you actually knew your smack before you came in here and "troll"!

You've brought zero smack, do not try to criticize mine. Maybe if you actually brought something real to the table you could say that I don't know my smack. A poster that has admitted that they trolled a site telling me that I am trolling? I'll consider the source before I take that comment to heart.

BengalBrian
03-04-2006, 03:13 PM
Well done.. I can leave now.. You smacked her into oblivion.. I actually kinda feel sorry for her now :D

She is taking this WAYYYY too seriously..

Stlrs4Life
03-04-2006, 04:24 PM

They didn't beat us in Oct. It was December. lol

steelers07
03-04-2006, 07:44 PM
Well done.. I can leave now.. You smacked her into oblivion.. I actually kinda feel sorry for her now :D

She is taking this WAYYYY too seriously..

Bengal Brian,
I am not taking this way to seriously you are the one who is here trying to defend yourself. I am on here to have a good time and chat with other members who actually wanna talk to me. Instead of your rambling and trying to just work me up further. I am glad you called your help mate over here to defend you! Thanks by the way for just trying to lower my rep points when I have done nothing wrong! Actually, I don't really even care anymore I personally think my posts are fair and just! I think Brian you really need to find something constructive to do with your time. I am done arguing with you and your helpmate!
Since he doesn't become members of team message boards and everything :sorry:.

Look I posted something respectful enough about you to someone else to take that and quit responding to me!

steelers07
03-04-2006, 08:04 PM
Actually I've seen plenty of your posts. I have seen them both here and on CincyBengals.com.

Not a fan of message boards huh? Why are you on cincybengals.com? Obviously a switch hitter?

I've actually read plenty of threads on SteelersFever. I never join because I hate team message boards because of the high number of homers posting on it. I lurked here and read threads that caught my eye, and your idiotic posts were just screaming for a reply.

So why did you become a member here to begin with? To try and start trouble? You haven't seen all of my posts or else you would have seen the Threads about the steelers I have started! You haven't proven that you have been reading around here or else you wouldn't have been defending brian at all!

Nate, I'm going to need your help again. What exactly is it to "critize" other people?[QUOTE]I don't care who is on my side, I am simply posting my opinion on a message board. I find it humorous that you say that I just signed up as if you are a regular here and have been here for an extended period of time. You have been here for 16 days longer than me.

First of all if you don't need anyone on your side, Why are you crying to Nate? I never said I was a regular here, I said you act like you have been here for a while with the comments you have been making! Your the disease in this message board! I know your just going to post negative rep points but fortunately your the only one who has!

I know exactly what this stemmed from. I saw your posts on cincybengals, and I saw your posts here. I know exactly what has happened, and I have yet to see anything knowledgeable come from your computer.

Well I guess if you knew what had happened exactly you would have seen what Brian originally posted to the other members! You took no initiative to help them out or speak your opinion. Just when I posted something negative about Brian!

This has got nothing to do with Bengals fans. I highly recommend you just leave this forum because when someone can't even form complete sentences, they should not try to post in a smack forum.

Sorry Baby, I am not leaving your the one who doesn't like team message boards right? So I am sure you won't be back after this post! I don't know why you would want me to leave!

I've got no reason to sound peaceful, you have done nothing but spew stupid posts, and I think just about everyone without homer blinders on is tired of it.

Again speaking for yourself and brian!

Again, if you actually brought something educated to the table I may have had reason to stand up for you.

I have brought several topics up there were not in this thread! If you were actually snooping around you would have seen those! It's obvious you haven't been. Go back to Cincybengals.com with Brian. I think your the one everyone is becoming tired of!

:busted: :boxing: :tombstone :sign07: :sign05: :sign06: :chillpill

Motley Nate
03-04-2006, 08:52 PM
Nate, I'm going to need your help again. What exactly is it to "critize" other people?

That's the Latin form of "croutons". Very popular amongst "Ceasar" salad fans.

For example, "Ma'am, I ordered critize with my ceasar side salad. Thank you."

Suitanim
03-04-2006, 09:00 PM
This is weirder than my old LITP battle, which is strange, since all of you are actually sane.

I gotta give 07 credit for "Most quotes ever in one post". However, this fight has become so muddled that I'm pretty sure the combatants cannot even remember what they are fighting about currently, let alone what started all this...

I know Brian was ****ed before he even posted...does that narrow the field any?

BengalBrian
03-04-2006, 09:52 PM
Bengal Brian,
I am not taking this way to seriously you are the one who is here trying to defend yourself. I am on here to have a good time and chat with other members who actually wanna talk to me. Instead of your rambling and trying to just work me up further. I am glad you called your help mate over here to defend you! Thanks by the way for just trying to lower my rep points when I have done nothing wrong! Actually, I don't really even care anymore I personally think my posts are fair and just! I think Brian you really need to find something constructive to do with your time. I am done arguing with you and your helpmate!
Since he doesn't become members of team message boards and everything :sorry:.

Look I posted something respectful enough about you to someone else to take that and quit responding to me!

**** off dude.. I didnt neg rep you anyway... I dont give a rats ass about your rep or mine or whatever.

I am not defending myself.. Just popping in to read a thread that everyone was talking about. Then a few of your bitchy friends insisted I stay by replying to me over and over

**** you, **** you, **** you, yer cool.. **** you..

I'm out!

Suitanim
03-04-2006, 09:59 PM
Hey, Brian, no offense, but you already left. How many times are you going to come back, post stupid shit, look even stupider than you already do, then, AGAIN say you are "out" or whatever? I mean, you can, if you want. The board is here, so you can do as you please, but wouldn't it be advantageous for you if you didn't look and act like a complete ****ing tool every time you post up here?

3 to be 4
03-04-2006, 10:06 PM
I think this link is worthy of this thread

www.doodie.com

BBC
03-04-2006, 10:56 PM
First of all if you don't need anyone on your side, Why are you crying to Nate? I never said I was a regular here, I said you act like you have been here for a while with the comments you have been making! Your the disease in this message board! I know your just going to post negative rep points but fortunately your the only one who has!

Nate made a joke about you not being able to spell, and I made a joke about his definition. Obviously you couldn't keep up with it.

Well I guess if you knew what had happened exactly you would have seen what Brian originally posted to the other members! You took no initiative to help them out or speak your opinion. Just when I posted something negative about Brian!

Sorry Baby, I am not leaving your the one who doesn't like team message boards right? So I am sure you won't be back after this post! I don't know why you would want me to leave!

Again speaking for yourself and brian!

I have brought several topics up there were not in this thread! If you were actually snooping around you would have seen those! It's obvious you haven't been. Go back to Cincybengals.com with Brian. I think your the one everyone is becoming tired of!

:busted: :boxing: :tombstone :sign07: :sign05: :sign06: :chillpill

Seriously, you are just babbling. You can't bring thoughts together and have them make sense to others. I can't even begin to reply to your posts, because of the awful grammar you have displayed. You couldn't even quote and respond to different parts of my message without screwing it up.

BTW, I post on cincybengals because there's good people over there. There are only a couple of homers, and the few of them I simply ignore. It's much easier to see posts from stupid Bengals fans than from the stupid Steelers fans that give us a bad name.

I'm looking forward to your reply filled with idiotic remarks, grammar mistakes, and an over use of stupid smileys.

bigbensgirl7
03-04-2006, 11:42 PM
BBG was always down with taking it and dishing it out...

haha thanks Brian...and I still am, just haven't been able to be around as much as I used to, but I'm always game for some smack!!!!:boxing:

SteelerzGirl
03-05-2006, 10:44 AM
steelers07... We know you're a good Steelers fan, so don't sweat it. Enjoy your time here and have fun, and don't let the Bengals boys get to you so much...(lol). Don't forget that it's our team who are the champions of Super Bowl XL, not theirs, so we don't have to answer to them. :smile:

steelers07
03-05-2006, 11:24 AM
**** off dude.. I didnt neg rep you anyway... I dont give a rats ass about your rep or mine or whatever.

I am not defending myself.. Just popping in to read a thread that everyone was talking about. Then a few of your bitchy friends insisted I stay by replying to me over and over

**** you, **** you, **** you, yer cool.. **** you..

I'm out!

Ding dong the D*ck is dead, The d*ck is dead!!! :bouncy:

And yes you did negative rep my points remember the comments "hush-Bengal Brian". :busted:

I am not defending myself..

You obviously are making comments back and forth with your helpmate BBC aka Bengal Brians Chump! It is awful ironic how he suddenly popped in and started talking trash he knew nothing about. Since your couldn't handle doing it on your own.

So upon your much anticipated departure please take him back with you. Both of you are putting a bad name on this message board. I don't care what you have to come back with probably something to do with grammer. Quite honestly I think you should be grading papers not watching sports! :cya: :sissies:

83-Steelers-43
03-05-2006, 11:29 AM
steelers07... We know you're a good Steelers fan, so don't sweat it. Enjoy your time here and have fun, and don't let the Bengals boys get to you so much...(lol). Don't forget that it's our team who are the champions of Super Bowl XL, not theirs, so we don't have to answer to them. :smile:

Personally, I would take that advice. Consider the source that you are fighting with. These people have never seen a Super Bowl victory. Instead of blaming their organization, they take it out on the teams that actually know how to get the job done.

Pathetic and sad? For sure. The majority decided to jump on the wagon this season? For sure. But yet they are amusing individuals.

steelers07
03-05-2006, 11:43 AM
Nate made a joke about you not being able to spell, and I made a joke about his definition. Obviously you couldn't keep up with it.

Seriously, you are just babbling. You can't bring thoughts together and have them make sense to others. I can't even begin to reply to your posts, because of the awful grammar you have displayed. You couldn't even quote and respond to different parts of my message without screwing it up.

BTW, I post on cincybengals because there's good people over there. There are only a couple of homers, and the few of them I simply ignore. It's much easier to see posts from stupid Bengals fans than from the stupid Steelers fans that give us a bad name.

I'm looking forward to your reply filled with idiotic remarks, grammar mistakes, and an over use of stupid smileys.

Professor BBC AKA (Bengal Brians Chump),

This is my final post to your constant bitching. I thought that you don't sign up for message boards? :sofunny: You clearly can't keep your story straight, you are the only fan here giving us a bad name. Since after all you are the one posting more on the bungles web page then that of your own team! So Professor please...........

GO back to Bungal land with your captian! :flipoff:

PS. I made so many grammer mistake can you find them? It should by you some time from responding to my post!

PSS. Here is a whole bunch more smileys since you love them so much! :cya: :dancing: :rofl: :bs: :sign06: :binky: :bash: :sign07: :sign09: :finger: :nana:

steelers07
03-05-2006, 11:50 AM
Personally, I would take that advice. Consider the source that you are fighting with. These people have never seen a Super Bowl victory. Instead of blaming their organization, they take it out on the teams that actually know how to get the job done.

Pathetic and sad? For sure. The majority decided to jump on the wagon this season? For sure. But yet they are amusing individuals.

So very true! I am taking that advice, they aren't worth the little bit of free time I get. I am only taking this consistant rambling they have caused with a grain of salt! I think if anything they are getting a kick out of feeling like they won an internet arguing war. Since, thats the only champion they can say they are! Anywho, thanks for the feedback you both are the true definition of a good Steeler fan! :cool:

BBC
03-05-2006, 05:35 PM
Professor BBC AKA (Bengal Brians Chump),

What a mature response. Are you trying to criticize me for being more intelligent than you? Good strategy.

I thought that you don't sign up for message boards? :sofunny: You clearly can't keep your story straight,

You clearly can't read a post. Not only did I say that I don't sign up for team message boards, I was explaining why I post on CincyBengals. Did you even read the entire post, or just skim through and try to find some parts that you could actually comprehend?

PS. I made so many grammer mistake can you find them? It should by you some time from responding to my post!

There's two in just two sentences.

Again, trying to use one's intelligence against them isn't a very good idea.

PSS. Here is a whole bunch more smileys since you love them so much! :cya: :dancing: :rofl: :bs: :sign06: :binky: :bash: :sign07: :sign09: :finger: :nana:

What a great poster you are.

steelers07
03-05-2006, 10:48 PM
What a mature response. Are you trying to criticise me for being more intelligent than you? Good strategy.

You clearly can't read a post. Not only did I say that I don't sign up for team message boards, I was explaining why I post on CincyBengals. Did you even read the entire post, or just skim through and try to find some parts that you could actually comprehend?

There's two in just two sentences.

Again, trying to use one's intelligence against them isn't a very good idea.

What a great poster you are.

Anything to piss you off enough to leave! GO AWAY!!! PRICK!!!

BBC
03-06-2006, 06:49 AM
Anything to piss you off enough to leave! GO AWAY!!! PRICK!!!

What happened to this post:

So very true! I am taking that advice, they aren't worth the little bit of free time I get. I am only taking this consistant rambling they have caused with a grain of salt! I think if anything they are getting a kick out of feeling like they won an internet arguing war. Since, thats the only champion they can say they are! Anywho, thanks for the feedback you both are the true definition of a good Steeler fan! :cool:

:rolleyes: