PDA

View Full Version : Vince Young (Can't believe no one has posted this)

Suitanim
03-01-2006, 10:28 AM
I'm sorry, but scoring a 6 is not good...yeah, yeah, I know that it quickly came out that it was graded wrong, and he took it again and scored a 16, and all that, but the only person who could improperly score a wonderlic test could probably only score a 6 themselves.

I know this is gonna ruffle a few feathers, but this story is awfully fishy, and even a 16 is not the kind of score you want an NFL QB scoring. I've taken a bunch of sample wonderlic's before, and, from what I've seen, if you randomly guessed you could score about 15-16. To score a 6, you'd have to be remarkably stupid, or purposefully picking the wrong answers.

This combined with that woeful accuracy score in the College all-stars competition has got to have GM's around the NFL rethinking this kid a little bit.

SalukiSteelers
03-01-2006, 11:00 AM
I might be mistaken but I think Dan Marino scored a 16. At least according to this site:
http://www.angelfire.com/fl3/existence/wonderlic.html

There's alos a brief test on here. I got six of nine right and I don't think any teams want me taking snaps. I want my football players dumb enough to play when they probably shouldn't and to take contracts that pay them less than market value.

Milkman
03-01-2006, 11:19 AM
I might be mistaken but I think Dan Marino scored a 16. At least according to this site:
http://www.angelfire.com/fl3/existence/wonderlic.html

There's alos a brief test on here. I got six of nine right and I don't think any teams want me taking snaps. I want my football players dumb enough to play when they probably shouldn't and "to take contracts that pay them less than market value."

Yeah, but that's why they hire agents...

Suitanim
03-01-2006, 11:33 AM
Yikes, was that easy. I got all nine right in :50 seconds.

Anyhoo, if Marino scored a 16, than obvioulsy 16 is good enough...still....

SteelerDan43
03-01-2006, 11:52 AM
I believe they came out and said that he did not score a 6 but a 16 and it was reported wrong, I'll look for a link... http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/sports/3687374.html

Suitanim
03-01-2006, 12:28 PM
No, they said it was "Graded wrong".

"I know for a fact he did not make 6 on the test because I was told specifically, and I was also told the test was graded wrong the first time," Brown told the Chronicle. "So anyone that's reporting he did that poorly is wrong."

http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/wcStory?contentId=5370740

Livinginthe past
03-01-2006, 12:37 PM
I got 9 right in 47 seconds.

How good is that?

NM

drizze99
03-01-2006, 12:58 PM
Big Ben scored a 25

Suitanim
03-01-2006, 01:03 PM

How good is that?

NM

What an ass you are...

I bet Brady scored a 140 out of 50 in 13 seconds.

Livinginthe past
03-01-2006, 01:15 PM
What an ass you are...

I bet Brady scored a 140 out of 50 in 13 seconds.

You now what?

I think you could be right - Brady is a special guy - he breaks all the rules for a 6th round QB - I dont see the fundamental rules of mathematics being too much for hurdle for him.

NM

Koopa
03-01-2006, 01:41 PM
I'm sorry, but scoring a 6 is not good...yeah, yeah, I know that it quickly came out that it was graded wrong, and he took it again and scored a 16, and all that, but the only person who could improperly score a wonderlic test could probably only score a 6 themselves.

I know this is gonna ruffle a few feathers, but this story is awfully fishy, and even a 16 is not the kind of score you want an NFL QB scoring. I've taken a bunch of sample wonderlic's before, and, from what I've seen, if you randomly guessed you could score about 15-16. To score a 6, you'd have to be remarkably stupid, or purposefully picking the wrong answers.

This combined with that woeful accuracy score in the College all-stars competition has got to have GM's around the NFL rethinking this kid a little bit.

i knew you'd be licking your chops when you saw this lie, it's ok keep hating cause the real scores haven't even come out yet. and when he's winning a shitload of games don't go into a depression for hatin on this dude so much

Tha rock
03-01-2006, 02:31 PM
i hope vince iS A RAIDER!!

tony hipchest
03-01-2006, 03:38 PM
You now what?

I think you could be right - Brady is a special guy - he breaks all the rules for a 6th round QB

NM

when brady arrived for his wonderlic test he asked "wheres the goat?". talk about breaking the rules! lol he was an aggie right? (this is rhetorical- i know where he went to school)

Suitanim
03-01-2006, 04:21 PM
i knew you'd be licking your chops when you saw this lie, it's ok keep hating cause the real scores haven't even come out yet. and when he's winning a shitload of games don't go into a depression for hatin on this dude so much

I'm not hating, I'm just not blinded by a spectacular college career. If he proves me wrong, I'll be the first to admit it...

Livinginthe past
03-01-2006, 05:20 PM
when brady arrived for his wonderlic test he asked "wheres the goat?". talk about breaking the rules! lol he was an aggie right? (this is rhetorical- i know where he went to school)

Someone shoulda showed him a mirror - he woulda seen the G.O.A.T staring straight back at him :rolleyes:

NM

tony hipchest
03-01-2006, 05:22 PM
Someone shoulda showed him a mirror - he woulda seen the G.O.A.T staring straight back at him :rolleyes:

NM

it would be a wonder if he could lic himself, thats for sure. i bet he'd never leave the house...... (except for his new circus job)

Koopa
03-01-2006, 06:12 PM

f' that i rather see him become worse then ryan leaf

clevestinks
03-01-2006, 06:14 PM

How good is that?

NM
F+ no more!

Livinginthe past
03-01-2006, 06:18 PM
F+ no more!

You are a hard task master Cleve.

I even lied about the amount if time it took me....it was 48 secs.

NM

3 to be 4
03-01-2006, 11:12 PM
tha rock could get a 6 in his sleep!!!

83-Steelers-43
03-02-2006, 10:12 AM
More proof that If you can throw a football or shoot a three pointer you can get into any college you want. This does not come as a surprise to me.

hardwork
03-02-2006, 01:06 PM
Pat Mcinally is the only known player to have scored a 50. Where'd he go to college? Harvard of course. Last year Harvards QB also scored a perfect 50, but he wasn't drafted.

A 15 question sample:
http://espn.go.com/page2/s/closer/020228test.html

hardwork
03-02-2006, 01:09 PM
tha rock could get a 6 in his sleep!!!

Tha rock? "A" rock could get a 6.

Suitanim
03-02-2006, 07:01 PM
Fact check:

Ryan Fitzpatrick was that Harvard QB last year, and he scored a 38 out of 50.
He also WAS drafted, with pick #36 in rd 7 of last years draft. He eventually played a few games last year after some troubles at QB for Bulger and Martin for the Rams.

Hardwork also said the Pasties would win the Super Bowl next year, so, well, you know, can't expect much fact-wise out of a guy like that.

tony hipchest
03-02-2006, 07:05 PM
Fact check:

Ryan Fitzpatrick was that Harvard QB last year, and he scored a 38 out of 50.
He also WAS drafted, with pick #36 in rd 7 of last years draft. He eventually played a few games last year after some troubles at QB for Bulger and Martin for the Rams.

Hardwork also said the Pasties would win the Super Bowl next year, so, well, you know, can't expect much fact-wise out of a guy like that.
lol! he had a 300 yd game in his 1st game. and won if my memory serves me correct

hardwork
03-02-2006, 07:58 PM
My mistake. It was a rumor. He got a 38 in 9 minutes. I guess that just makes suitanut the cats ass and hipchest the cats ass licker.

>>Ryan Fitzpatrick has heard it over and over. It repeats like a broken record whenever someone recognizes him. Every camp, combine or workout he attended, it was always the same.

"I get it a lot," Fitzpatrick said. "Going to the East-West game and the Hula Bowl that was assumed from day one. I didn't even have a name then, my name was Harvard."

Harvard is certainly a name that speaks for itself. The Ivy League school has built its reputation as one of the premier academic institutes in the world. The thought of the Crimson invokes images of some of the world's most innovative scientists, mathematicians and historians.

Rarely, though, does the thought of Harvard bring to mind any sort of connection to football, at least not at the NFL level. When the Rams called Fitzpatrick's name with one of their seventh-round choices, Fitzpatrick immediately set out to change the perception of what a quarterback from Harvard is capable of.?
Rams coach Mike Martz said there was plenty to like about Fitzpatrick.

"The way we grade and rate quarterbacks, he was rated fairly high," Martz said. "He is very accurate, very intelligent and extremely competitive. He is an interesting guy."

Of course, Fitzpatrick knows what his perceived positives are. Without ever speaking to a team official or answering a Wonderlic question, it was widely assumed that Fitzpatrick was one of the smartest players in the draft simply because of the name on the "college" line of his resume.

The assumptions spun out of control to the point that a rumor spread that Fitzpatrick scored a perfect 50 on the Wonderlic, a timed test designed to determine a prospective player's ability to process information quickly.

Though that rumor was not true, Fitzpatrick doesn't shy away from the smart label.

"I didn't score perfect on it," Fitzpatrick said. "I had a 38 out of 50. I got through the test in about nine minutes, I didn't answer one question. Took test at combine, people heard I finished it so quickly and assumed that I had a perfect. I'm a perfectionist, so I wish I would have done better. Being from Harvard, though, they know I can process information."

http://www.stlouisrams.com/article/49419/

tony hipchest
03-02-2006, 08:03 PM
methinks hardwork doesnt watch football, just the pats.

thats ok, i only follow the penguins in hockey.

hardwork
03-02-2006, 08:19 PM
methinks hardwork doesnt watch football, just the pats.

thats ok, i only follow the penguins in hockey.

Fortunately, for the world, what you think has no basis in reality. Fortunately, for me, we took care of the Rams several years ago. But you can contemplate them if you'd like and keep us briefed. After all, that's why we put up with people like you. To keep us informed about all the little things.

tony hipchest
03-02-2006, 08:26 PM
Fortunately, for the world, what you think has no basis in reality. Fortunately, for me, we took care of the Rams several years ago. But you can contemplate them if you'd like and keep us briefed. After all, that's why we put up with people like you. To keep us informed about all the little things.

my bad. let me amend my previous statement:

hardwork only watches the patriots and those teams the patriots happen to play.

ZZZZZZZZZZZ!!!

hardwork
03-02-2006, 08:40 PM
Not to hip, I suspect you're a shut in, but keep the rest of your sad life to yourself. It's embarrassing to think we're rubbing elbows with your kind when we post about football.

Go read about scoring stats in the third quarter of games played in the rain at stadiums that have more then three vowels in their names and had more then one white runing back for two seasons in a row including the strike year.

tony hipchest
03-02-2006, 08:43 PM
Not to hip, I suspect you're a shut in, but keep the rest of your sad life to yourself. It's embarrassing to think we're rubbing elbows with your kind when we post about football.

Go read about scoring stats in the third quarter of games played in the rain at stadiums that have more then three vowels in their names and had more then one white runing back for two seasons in a row including the strike year.

you keep saying "we". you gotta mouse in your pocket? you stand alone.

methinks crabby paty and his mouse are on the verge of getting livid. lol

hardwork
03-02-2006, 08:49 PM
Of course, you'd have to tell yourself that in order to keep posting the crap your posting. Give it up, you're looking as small as suitanut.

tony hipchest
03-02-2006, 08:52 PM
Of course, you'd have to tell yourself that in order to keep posting the crap your posting. Give it up, you're looking as small as suitanut.

lol. hes fuming mad! so much so that hes directing his anger towards other posters!

*coo-coo, coo-coo*

hardwork
03-02-2006, 08:58 PM
So, you think you have that kind of effect huh? And that's why you post this crap? I see. Ok, dream on. It's not often you get to see anothers high hopes and dreams so clearly. Please continue.

tony hipchest
03-02-2006, 09:01 PM
So, you think you have that kind of effect huh? And that's why you post this crap? I see. Ok, dream on. It's not often you get to see anothers high hopes and dreams so clearly. Please continue.

"crap"? you mean like the harvard qb who last year scored a 50 on the wonderlic and went undrafted?

dig yourself outta that hole buddy.

Suitanim
03-02-2006, 09:04 PM
Now why would you want to go and provoke me again, HW? You've been owned before, and you were owned again. Calling me names won't help you. You were wrong twice in one post, I was actually nicer than I needed to be in correcting you, and you want to call ME names?

You really are pretty ****ing stupid, aren't you? You're like a kid who sticks his hand in the flame on the stove, gets burnt, then sticks his hand back in the flame 3 seconds later.

hardwork
03-02-2006, 09:05 PM
Grow up hipchest.

hardwork
03-02-2006, 09:08 PM
Hey look, it's suitanut. Now we can really get petty.

tony hipchest
03-02-2006, 09:10 PM
Grow up hipchest. why? you dont like being smacked around by a 12 year old? :dang:

pretty humiliating, huh? :sofunny:

Suitanim
03-02-2006, 09:12 PM
I just don't get it...what IS it about you fu ckers? You and LITP both? Beatdown after beatdown, and still clinging to some kind of hope that you can salvage more by tossing out less.

Gluttons for punishment, I guess. Bunghole Brian is in line, now, too, but he has to take a break so he can watch "Must See Tv".

hardwork
03-02-2006, 09:16 PM
Smacked around. Yeah, I'm getting smacked around. Lol, you and suitanut think this is rough stuff huh? I believe it.

tony hipchest
03-02-2006, 09:19 PM
Smacked around. Yeah, I'm getting smacked around.

welcome to reality..... message board volleyball

hardwork
03-02-2006, 09:20 PM
I just don't get it...what IS it about you fu ckers? You and LITP both? Beatdown after beatdown, and still clinging to some kind of hope that you can salvage more by tossing out less.

Gluttons for punishment, I guess. Bunghole Brian is in line, now, too, but he has to take a break so he can watch "Must See Tv".

Look at suitanut.

Hey man that's heavy dude. You're a real tough guy. Hard f***ing core.

Suitanim
03-02-2006, 09:23 PM
Smacked around. Yeah, I'm getting smacked around. Lol, you and suitanut think this is rough stuff huh? I believe it.

Smacked around is a figurative term. It means every ****ing time you start posting here, you end up embarassing yourself by exposing just how little you actually know...about anything.

I mean, c'mon. You posted that the Harvard QB from last year scored a 50 and went undrafted. What could have made your ignorance worse? Maybe making up a name for him?

< Hardwork >
That QB from Harvard, ummmm, Jack Tors, yeah, Jack...well, he scored a 50 on the wonderlic and went undrafted, and...yeah...that's it. That's the ticket.

tony hipchest
03-02-2006, 09:23 PM
Look at suitanut.

Hey man that's heavy dude. You're a real tough guy. Hard f***ing core.

shhhhhh..... all hardworks imaginary friends are looking :sofunny:

Suitanim
03-02-2006, 09:24 PM
Yup...when all else fails for this f u c k knuckle, he calls me names.

Hardwork: Owned

(Always was though)

CantStop85
03-02-2006, 09:25 PM
YES! A 9/9 in 47 seconds on that practice test...I'm definitely putting that one on my application to Duke next fall.

hardwork
03-02-2006, 09:35 PM
"owned"? Man, I tell ya, you got real problems.

tony hipchest
03-02-2006, 09:41 PM

....says the patfan getting smacked around on a steelerboard infront of all his imaginary friends. :sofunny:

Suitanim
03-02-2006, 09:42 PM

Proving my point yet again. How many times are you gonna stick your finger into the flame? It BURNS you, idiot!

Kee-rist. I'm almost starting to feel embarassed for you. Poor bastard.

hardwork
03-02-2006, 09:52 PM
Proving my point yet again. How many times are you gonna stick your finger into the flame? It BURNS you, idiot!

Kee-rist. I'm almost starting to feel embarassed for you. Poor bastard.

Well, embarassed isn't the emotion I suspect most feel for you.

tony hipchest
03-02-2006, 10:00 PM
Well, embarassed isn't the emotion I suspect most feel for you.

that mustve been "hardwork" for you to come up with that weak assed response, huh? i think im beginning to understand you [all] LMAO :sofunny:

Livinginthe past
03-03-2006, 04:44 AM
Its funny - im not sure what the mods think of this but pretty much every thread is becoming a tedious smack-fest.

You have to look at the common denominator in all this - yeah you guessed it.

Its Suitanim - our very own self proclaimed, totally powerless, board enforcer who think nothing of bringing petty, personal insults into just about every thread he touches.

I would like to read something other than Suitanim telling everyone how much he 'owns' everyone else.

Thanks

NM

Suitanim
03-03-2006, 09:29 AM
"Wah...sniffle, sniffle, wah"

< LITP >

And what the **** is this about "Board enforcer"? And powerless? When did I ever pretend to be any kind of mod? When did I say anything about power? In fact, I'm readily admitting that I'm breaking forum policy by talking smack out of forum, but so are you...and HW, and TH...Christ, the ****ing hypocrisy just makes me want to vomit.

In fact, if you would have taken the time to read the thread, you'd have clearly seen that it wasn't ME that provoked this thing in the first place. I took a tiny little poke, and hypersensitive HW shot back with "My mistake. It was a rumor. He got a 38 in 9 minutes. I guess that just makes suitanut the cats ass and hipchest the cats ass licker."

So, here we are. LITP coming in and sticking his nose in, AGAIN, where it doesn't belong, hurling false accusations and acting holier than though, when, in fact, He. Is. Wrong. Again.

Will you apologize, LITP? Of course not. This is just another case where you get caught in some kind of shenanigans, then try to pass the blame off onto anyone but yourself.

It's just gets sickening to see it happen again and again and again.

tony hipchest
03-03-2006, 10:00 AM
I guess that just makes suitanut the cats ass and hipchest the cats ass licker."

it seems litp conviniently misses these little tidbits from hardwork. yet we're the ones who start all the smack? very hypocritical there, but of course we would never expect you to break rank and call out another patfan. hence the holier than thou attitude you have so frequently been accused of.

Suitanim
03-03-2006, 10:11 AM
I'm anxious to see what kind of spin he uses THIS time he got caught:

Will it be to ignore it? Make a joke and ignore it? Attack me as a diversion? I'm breathless with anticipation...

Livinginthe past
03-03-2006, 10:27 AM
"Wah...sniffle, sniffle, wah"

< LITP >

And what the **** is this about "Board enforcer"? And powerless? When did I ever pretend to be any kind of mod? When did I say anything about power? In fact, I'm readily admitting that I'm breaking forum policy by talking smack out of forum, but so are you...and HW, and TH...Christ, the ****ing hypocrisy just makes me want to vomit.

In fact, if you would have taken the time to read the thread, you'd have clearly seen that it wasn't ME that provoked this thing in the first place. I took a tiny little poke, and hypersensitive HW shot back with "My mistake. It was a rumor. He got a 38 in 9 minutes. I guess that just makes suitanut the cats ass and hipchest the cats ass licker."

So, here we are. LITP coming in and sticking his nose in, AGAIN, where it doesn't belong, hurling false accusations and acting holier than though, when, in fact, He. Is. Wrong. Again.

Will you apologize, LITP? Of course not. This is just another case where you get caught in some kind of shenanigans, then try to pass the blame off onto anyone but yourself.

It's just gets sickening to see it happen again and again and again.

My understanding of an enforcer is someone who imposes his will on another.

You made a big deal about your awesome smack skills in previous posts that send pesky trolls running for their lives - imposing your will on others.

Like an enforcer might?

Do you see now?

My nose belongs here just as much as yours does - this is where I think you get yourself confused about your role on this forum - you are forever telling me where I can and cannot post.

You also admitted your guilt when you owned up to your 'little poke' - smack is smack and you bring every thread down with it.

Also, I have noticed that you are becoming more and more the drama queen - 'the hypocrisy makes me want to vomit'....?

A little tip for you - overacting is a sin alot of amateur actors are guilty of.

I really dont feel the need to aplogogize to anyone, least of all a serial hypocrite such as you.

But then....you wont be surprised at that will you?

NM

Livinginthe past
03-03-2006, 10:29 AM
it seems litp conviniently misses these little tidbits from hardwork. yet we're the ones who start all the smack? very hypocritical there, but of course we would never expect you to break rank and call out another patfan. hence the holier than thou attitude you have so frequently been accused of.

You are backing the wrong horse on this one Hipchest.

But then I wouldn't expect you to call out another Steelerfan :sofunny:

See what I did there?

NM

Suitanim
03-03-2006, 10:33 AM
Bwhahahahahahaha!

You're a real piece of work.

Eh, piss on you and your bullshit. This is all out in the open for everyone to see...facts are facts, you've been punked, and spin won't help.

Livinginthe past
03-03-2006, 10:38 AM
Bwhahahahahahaha!

You're a real piece of work.

Eh, piss on you and your bullshit. This is all out in the open for everyone to see...facts are facts, you've been punked, and spin won't help.

Hmmm facts you say?

I dont think you help your case with this incessant bad language in every thread - have you absolutely no self control - you must look like that german kid when you are online.

Its funny how you keep 'owning me', 'punking me' and whatever else, because it sure looks like you are the one getting over heated and angry.

Not exactly the image I would expect a real champion like yourself to be portraying.

In a rare moment of lucidity you yourself stated : "It doesn't make you right just because you keep saying so"

Maybe you should take a little taste of your own medicine?

NM

tony hipchest
03-03-2006, 10:42 AM
You are backing the wrong horse on this one Hipchest.

But then I wouldn't expect you to call out another Steelerfan :sofunny:

See what I did there?

NM hmmmm. backing the wrong horse? i guess i should be backing the one who defends those who hurl insults my way? does this go in line with the turn the other cheek manner you think i should present?

well i guess your right :rolleyes: and that makes hardwork the cats ass and you the cats ass licker. (just illustrating a point- nothing personal)

lol see what i did there?

Livinginthe past
03-03-2006, 10:52 AM
hmmmm. backing the wrong horse? i guess i should be backing the one who defends those who hurl insults my way? does this go in line with the turn the other cheek manner you think i should present?

well i guess your right :rolleyes: and that makes hardwork the cats ass and you the cats ass licker. (just illustrating a point- nothing personal)

lol see what i did there?

Im not saying you should have backed me - merely that you have aligned yourself with a real force of evil..why....he makes me want to vomit.

I hate him. I hate him. I hate him.

Ha ha.

I think I hate him sooo much im going to make myself ill.

Phew. Overacting is such hard work.

NM

Suitanim
03-03-2006, 04:36 PM
Overacting...good, maybe there's hope for you yet. See, this isn't REAL. It's a message board. When I say I hate you, it's not real hatred, it's "cyber hate". It's kind of funny though, that since you've accused me of stalking you, all you've seemed to have done is stalked me. It's creepy, really. You have some problems, and you seem quite blind to them. That's always a bad sign...

I'm pretty sure you have a Napoleon Complex, but what other psychological ailments do you suffer from?

Anyway, you need to stop getting so upset about all this (all the while telling ME how upset I'm getting, when I'm having quite a bit of fun actually), remember that it's not real, and step away from the computer.

In fact, step away from the computer, climb the steps out of your parents basement, and take a walk around the block or something...some fresh air will probably do you some good.

silver & black
03-03-2006, 06:32 PM
I hope he is NOT!