PDA

View Full Version : Saints fan here to wish you luck against the Dirty Turds

bornnraisedwhodat
09-11-2010, 11:53 PM
Hi Steelers nation, I come in peace!

Hope you guys slay the Turds tomorrow. Playing them twice a year I know them pretty well. They have a decent passing attack, yet their coach is pretty conservative. They will run a lot and Ryan will trying to air it out a good bit to Gonzalez or Roddy White. Their defense is not spectacular. Secondary is very suspect and their pass rush is mediocre. Maybe they are a little better this year but from what I've seen in preseason (I know, just preseason) I haven't seen much. If you can mix it up on defense, you can easily confuse Matt Ryan.

I know you guys have some questions at QB, I dont know much about Dixon? He seems to be pretty dynamic, but I dont know how well he does throwing the ball. Hope is able to connect with M. Wallace for a few nice ones. I am from New Orleans, Mike Wallace went to my high school and I know his folks. He has always been a very good football player so you guys should be good for a very long time with him. He will only get better.

Anyway, I know we play you guys on Halloween, it will be a great game, especially with Big Ben back in the mix.

Again, hope u guys beat the crap outta the Turds. You will hear a million Who Dats! for ya if you do :thumbsup:

MasterOfPuppets
09-12-2010, 12:06 AM
:thumbsup: thank ya kindly .
this game could very well set the tone for dixon for the next 4 games. a win would be a big shot in the arm for his, and the teams confidence.

StainlessStill
09-12-2010, 08:25 AM
Hi Steelers nation, I come in peace!

Hope you guys slay the Turds tomorrow. Playing them twice a year I know them pretty well. They have a decent passing attack, yet their coach is pretty conservative. They will run a lot and Ryan will trying to air it out a good bit to Gonzalez or Roddy White. Their defense is not spectacular. Secondary is very suspect and their pass rush is mediocre. Maybe they are a little better this year but from what I've seen in preseason (I know, just preseason) I haven't seen much. If you can mix it up on defense, you can easily confuse Matt Ryan.

I know you guys have some questions at QB, I dont know much about Dixon? He seems to be pretty dynamic, but I dont know how well he does throwing the ball. Hope is able to connect with M. Wallace for a few nice ones. I am from New Orleans, Mike Wallace went to my high school and I know his folks. He has always been a very good football player so you guys should be good for a very long time with him. He will only get better.

Anyway, I know we play you guys on Halloween, it will be a great game, especially with Big Ben back in the mix.

Again, hope u guys beat the crap outta the Turds. You will hear a million Who Dats! for ya if you do :thumbsup:

Thanks from one Black and Gold fan to the other. Congrats on your championship and on your opening weekend, your squad should be tough to beat AGAIN. Brees/Payton sure does have that Brady/Bellichick relationship. As long as those two are manning the front, you got a chance. Plus, you got a great defense, something we appreciate around here. Good luck to you this season, we'll take care of ATL for you week 1. HERE WE GO!

Fire Haley
09-12-2010, 09:05 AM
I need a free ticket to the Saints/ Steelers game.

thanks

bornnraisedwhodat
09-12-2010, 12:08 PM
Thanks from one Black and Gold fan to the other. Congrats on your championship and on your opening weekend, your squad should be tough to beat AGAIN. Brees/Payton sure does have that Brady/Bellichick relationship. As long as those two are manning the front, you got a chance. Plus, you got a great defense, something we appreciate around here. Good luck to you this season, we'll take care of ATL for you week 1. HERE WE GO!

Haha, Thanks. Sure would be nice to break their "It's the Falcon's Time" spirit.

Yeah, I hope we do well again this year, you guys know more than anybody how tough it is to repeat. Im just hoping with remain very competitive.

bornnraisedwhodat
09-12-2010, 06:36 PM
Good Job guys!!!!

stb_steeler
09-12-2010, 06:57 PM
Good Job guys!!!!

Thanx dude......Heres to a good game on Hollow day...gonna be a good one!:tt03:

CargoJon
09-12-2010, 11:46 PM
I'm a Steelers fan and my wife is a Saints fan.

Help.

scsteeler
09-12-2010, 11:49 PM
I'm a Steelers fan and my wife is a Saints fan.

Help.

Buy Her a terrible towel to wipe her tears after we get a (W) against them. LOL

bornnraisedwhodat
09-13-2010, 02:34 AM
Buy Her a terrible towel to wipe her tears after we get a (W) against them. LOL

We will see. A lot of football to be played between now and then.