PDA

View Full Version : Steelers fan from NJ

suebower
09-12-2010, 09:56 AM
Hello all

I grew up in Aliquippa but have been living in NJ since 1978. I did attend a few Steelers games as a kid, but have never been to Heinz Field (yet).

Am coming to Western PA for hs reunion (Hopewell). Will be attending Penguins game on 10/15 and Steelers game on 10/17. I'd love to meet a few Steelers Fever members and perhaps visit a tailgate or two (I can bring cookies and/or contribute to food costs).

Looking forward to the start of the season later today!

Sue in Central NJ
Still a western PA sports fan at heart

SteelCityMom
09-12-2010, 10:38 AM
Welcome aboard Sue!

I myself don't make it to a lot of games, so I don't know where the best tailgaters are...but I do know you can join almost any tailgate as long as you pitch something in.

Hope you enjoy your reunion and the games! Go Steelers!! :tt03:

MasterOfPuppets
09-17-2010, 05:27 PM
:wave:

stb_steeler
09-17-2010, 09:14 PM
Hello all

I grew up in Aliquippa but have been living in NJ since 1978. I did attend a few Steelers games as a kid, but have never been to Heinz Field (yet).

Am coming to Western PA for hs reunion (Hopewell). Will be attending Penguins game on 10/15 and Steelers game on 10/17. I'd love to meet a few Steelers Fever members and perhaps visit a tailgate or two (I can bring cookies and/or contribute to food costs).

Looking forward to the start of the season later today!

Sue in Central NJ
Still a western PA sports fan at heart

You can drop the cookies off at my house, its on the way! :peace:

MasterOfPuppets
09-18-2010, 12:47 AM
i horned in on a tailgate party once with a half a box of animal crackers i found under my car seat. after i drank 15 of their beers , ate 6 italian sausages and hit on all their women ,they told me to take my crackers and get the hell out....
i guess they just didn't like animal crackers....:hunch:
you might wanna rethink the cookie thing.....go with cupcakes or brownies.

cvon77
09-22-2010, 08:51 AM
Hey there
I am going to be in secaucus , NJ this weekend 9/25 - 11/1 . Do you know of any good steeler bars there?
Your help is appreciated!
thanks!

Stylzprfection
09-22-2010, 03:06 PM
The BEST steeler's bar i have encountered in New Jersey is Texas Arizona in Hoboken, home of Steelers in Hoboken. you should definitely check it out, it is completely worth going there for a game, nothing but a sea of Black and gold.:tt02: