PDA

View Full Version : March 2nd Happy Birthdays!

clevestinks
03-01-2006, 05:10 PM
Big Ben has a birthbay tomorrow, but more importantly to me, my daughter Tia`s birthday is also tomorrow. As a kid, she thinks sharing her birthday with Ben is the coolest.

So Happy Birthday Ben.

And a huge Happy Birthday, to my Daddys Girl, TIA!

BB2W
03-01-2006, 05:20 PM
Happy Birthday to her!!! That would be cool to share it with Ben...

I share my birthday with Jessica Simpson. :lust:

Stlrs4Life
03-01-2006, 05:23 PM
Happy Birthday to Ben and your daughter.

SteelerzGirl
03-01-2006, 06:38 PM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, TIA!

I hope you have a great day! Sharing a birthday with Big Ben is way cool, girl! :smile:

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y142/whitediamonds/24c331a2.gif

HburgXL06
03-01-2006, 07:26 PM
Happy Birthday to your daughter, Tia!! I would take a birthday with Big Ben over Jessica Simpson.......although it is a hard choice.

BuFu

Zez
03-02-2006, 02:29 AM
As a kid, she thinks sharing her birthday with Ben is the coolest.

LOL, that is so funny! My wife's b-day is Mar 2 as well, and she is 26, and she even thinks it is the coolest that her b-day is the same as Ben's!

I also think this is cool....

The first (and only time) my wife's mom was pregnant...the Steelers won the Super Bowl. And guess what...my wife found out she was prego (for the first time) in Dec....and guess what? The Steelers won the Super Bowl.

Anyway...Happy Birthday Ben, Tia, and Zez's wife.

steelersgirl86
03-02-2006, 07:48 AM
LOL, that is so funny! My wife's b-day is Mar 2 as well, and she is 26, and she even thinks it is the coolest that her b-day is the same as Ben's!

I also think this is cool....

The first (and only time) my wife's mom was pregnant...the Steelers won the Super Bowl. And guess what...my wife found out she was prego (for the first time) in Dec....and guess what? The Steelers won the Super Bowl.

Anyway...Happy Birthday Ben, Tia, and Zez's wife.

Will she be prego next year to I hope?????

steelersgirl86
03-02-2006, 07:51 AM
Happy Birthday Tia.....Love your Favorite Aunt......Happy Birthday Ben.....

:heart: :peace: :party: :king: :kiss02: :cake: :cake: :present: :hug: :tt: :bump: :partay: :celebrate :grouphug: :flippy: :helmet: :tt02: :smile: :smile:

83-Steelers-43
03-02-2006, 08:50 AM
Happy Birthday to your little girl CS and to Big Ben! :party: :celebrate :celebrate :party:

melroseplace
03-02-2006, 01:38 PM
happy birthday to Tia :celebrate:

I have the same birthday as Sydney Crosbey. I'm actually a year older than him, which is kinda weird to me lol