PDA

View Full Version : DEFENSE GIVING THE OFFENSE EXTRA CHANCES.

Downbylaw
09-12-2010, 04:31 PM
Today game was a perfect example of what I have been saying about our team. We win due to a STRONG Defense that continually gives the offense extra chances to finally get it right. Great Job D.

Walt
09-12-2010, 04:38 PM
The defense definitely earned their pay today. The Falcons have a good offense and several weapons... holding them under 10 points is a huge accomplishment.

tony hipchest
09-12-2010, 04:50 PM
Today game was a perfect example of what I have been saying about our team. We win due to a STRONG Defense that continually gives the offense extra chances to finally get it right. Great Job D.your point or thread is no more better, and no more important than anyone elses, that you need to continue shouting it in all caps.

i understand the need to STAND OUT but this is the last time i will ask you to cease this practice.

thanks. :thumbsup:

SmashmouthFootball
09-12-2010, 04:52 PM
The defense definitely earned their pay today. The Falcons have a good offense and several weapons... holding them under 10 points is a huge accomplishment.

Especially with a disadvantage as far as field position with the way the offense played.

Greate game by the D. They're back....

Downbylaw
09-12-2010, 04:53 PM
I dont need to stand out and caps are not a violation as I have inquired about it from other mods. Its no big deal, it is just emphasis. We just won smile tony lol

figg
09-12-2010, 05:12 PM
I dont need to stand out and caps are not a violation as I have inquired about it from other mods. Its no big deal, it is just emphasis. We just won smile tony lol

You're a troll.

tony hipchest
09-12-2010, 05:33 PM

you have been warned about this multiple times.

http://forums.steelersfever.com/newreply.php?do=newreply&p=1555

[
2. Do not make needless, incessant usage of:

-Line breaks or ALL-CAPS.

9. Do not argue with the enforcement of the above commandments.

-If any of the Steelers Fever Administrators or Moderators tells you to comply with one of these rules, you must comply.
-If you argue the rules, you'll be warned.
-Keep it up, and you'll receive a temporary ban.

10. Enjoy the Steelers Fever Forums!

If you have any problems, just make a post in the appropriate forum and somebody will be glad to help you. The Moderators are here to make everyone's visit more enjoyable, so if you experience any problems with abusive users, please tell a Moderator.

Downbylaw
09-12-2010, 05:33 PM
Takes one to know one.

Downbylaw
09-12-2010, 05:34 PM
you have been warned about this multiple times.

http://forums.steelersfever.com/newreply.php?do=newreply&p=1555

Smile tony its ok. Really it is we just won bud :tt04:

Downbylaw
09-13-2010, 06:52 AM
Steelers led in Time of Possession due to the Defense and not the offense. Its the same old story.
LETS GO D!!!!

finesward
09-13-2010, 07:59 AM
You're a troll.

correction:
post whoring troll

Downbylaw
09-13-2010, 08:06 AM
correction:
post whoring troll

Never fails, if you cant refute the post, lets resort to collateral attacks lol

finesward
09-13-2010, 08:16 AM
Never fails, if you cant refute the post, lets resort to collateral attacks lol

thats equivalent to me posting THE SUN WILL RISE TOMORROW everyday. Yes no shit when the defense stops the opposing offense, the offense gets another chance to score. that's how every football game is, how can you take credit for something you have no control over? i.e the sun will rise tomorrow

finesward
09-13-2010, 08:18 AM
can you refute my post? no. 1000 posts in a month = post whoring troll

get over yourself dude, no one cares

Downbylaw
09-13-2010, 08:24 AM
thats equivalent to me posting THE SUN WILL RISE TOMORROW everyday. Yes no shit when the defense stops the opposing offense, the offense gets another chance to score. that's how every football game is, how can you take credit for something you have no control over? i.e the sun will rise tomorrow

The point of the thread is that the DEFENSE is the reason we win. Ben wins the SAME way. Did you see the Raven game on 08? Same way. Did you see the Super Bowl 40 and 43? Same way. Did you see the Titan game of 09? We won the same way. Did you see the Viking game of 09? Same way. Ben has won most of his games in the same manner that Dixon did. So did Kordell, Tommy and Neil. The defense is the key to the Steelers and thats my point.

Downbylaw
09-13-2010, 08:25 AM
can you refute my post? no. 1000 posts in a month = post whoring troll

get over yourself dude, no one cares

If you dont care then why are you calling me names? Am I calling you names? No I'm not.

finesward
09-13-2010, 08:34 AM
And again, my point is why are you starting a thread for something so obvious? You really think anyone who is a Steelers fan would need you to tell them that the steelers are a defense driven football team?? your threads are about pointless drivel, you offer no insight, no analysis, just shameless promotion to get your post count up and screams "look at me!!!" hence you are a post whoring troll. that's my point.

finesward
09-13-2010, 08:40 AM
buh bye
This message is hidden because Downbylaw is on your ignore list.

Downbylaw
09-13-2010, 08:51 AM
And again, my point is why are you starting a thread for something so obvious? You really think anyone who is a Steelers fan would need you to tell them that the steelers are a defense driven football team?? your threads are about pointless drivel, you offer no insight, no analysis, just shameless promotion to get your post count up and screams "look at me!!!" hence you are a post whoring troll. that's my point.

I have MANY posts that beg to differ with that stance. Sounds like you are jealous. You can post just as much as I do ok? Go.

Hi Steelerknight

Downbylaw
09-13-2010, 08:51 AM
buh bye douchebag

Bye Bye now.

steeltheone
09-13-2010, 09:05 AM
The Defense did play well. Timmons was a monster. Let's hope this trend continues.

Downbylaw
09-13-2010, 09:07 AM
I agree. Timmons OMG was he everywhere! He was a hair away from a sack as well.
He was shedding lineman and making stuffs. Great to see. Kendrell Bell all over again