PDA

View Full Version : We oughtta feel lucky, glad, and thankful...

tony hipchest
09-12-2010, 07:57 PM
we enter the season w/o our #1 and #2 qb, best o-lineman (colon- although that is now arguable w/ pouncey), and #2 wr (ward is always #1)

PLUS we lose our LT and #1 NT in the process of the game AND STILL WIN. :helmet:

thats all. :tt02:

Fire Arians
09-12-2010, 07:59 PM
who's behind starks? tony hills?

tony hipchest
09-12-2010, 08:03 PM
the same guy who was on the field for half the game and OT... scott.

if it were a desperate situation (which it isnt) we could always slide flozell out to his natural position.

Haiku_Dirtt
09-12-2010, 08:05 PM
PLUS we lose our LT and #1 NT in the process of the game AND STILL WIN. :helmet:

thats all. :tt02:

Starks and Hampton. Way too much meat in the cooler.

For now first place in the division is all that matters. :tt02:

The Lakelander
09-12-2010, 08:35 PM
I'm guessing it will be Hills starting for the injured Starks next week ...

Hills was inactive today.

Just a hunch ...

Atlanta Dan
09-12-2010, 08:54 PM
Yep - i had the Steelers losing today as part of a 1-3 start - feeling lucky, glad & thankful

Since I still am assuming a win at Tampa Bay, that will get the Steelers to 2-2 at the break, which I gladly would take

Question is whether Leftwich gets his job back in week 3 if, as I expect, the Steelers lose at Tennessee next Sunday - you will not win many games scoring 9 points in regulation

Downbylaw
09-12-2010, 08:56 PM
Glad and Thankful? We are good as I have been saying all the time. The OP just substantiates how good. Bad teams are glad and thankful. We arent one of them.

steveironcity
09-12-2010, 09:02 PM
The D played awesome. it wasnt luck

tony hipchest
09-12-2010, 09:05 PM
Glad and Thankful? We are good as I have been saying all the time. The OP just substantiates how good. Bad teams are glad and thankful. We arent one of them.most people have you on ignore and the rest could care less what you been saying all the time.

youre dismissed. :hatsoff:

Downbylaw
09-13-2010, 06:43 AM
most people have you on ignore and the rest could care less what you been saying all the time.

With all the responses to my posts, I really couldnt tell, nor do I care. Again, its a messager board dude lol. Fact is we are good. You should recognize that. Teams that arent good are thankful, glad and lucky. We are the Steelers, the cream of the crop. We just won with a THIRD team qb, how many other teams can do that?

WE ARE GOOD!!! :tt04:

joeyssteelcurtain
09-13-2010, 05:32 PM
yea it was a good game but we could of lost

cloppbeast
09-13-2010, 06:10 PM
most people have you on ignore and the rest could care less what you been saying all the time.

How do I put him on ignore?

tony hipchest
09-13-2010, 06:39 PM
How do I put him on ignore?

in the left hand side of the gray bar on top click USER CP, scroll down dot SETTINGS AND OPTIONS and inside that box is EDIT IGNORE LIST. :drink:

stb_steeler
09-13-2010, 07:01 PM

:iagree::pw: :rofl:

scsteeler
09-13-2010, 11:01 PM

Yes D was great but if you go to the Falcon board you will hear how bad of a O.C. Mike Mularkey is and he won't let Ryan throw down field. I think that was due to the Steeler Defense and not just M.M. play calling.

tony hipchest
09-14-2010, 12:59 AM

i wasnt suggesting the defense should feel lucky, just the fans.

but leave it to troy who is one to never shy away from humility [in regards to his brilliant game changing (shoulda been game ending) int]-

And what did Polamalu have to say about the play?

Typically, not so much.

"I got lucky."

Read more: http://www.post-gazette.com/pg/10257/1087384-66.stm?cmpid=steelers.xml#ixzz0zTdr8dwh]

steelerohio
09-14-2010, 01:06 AM
wow... witha response like that, Troy just moved up the list of my fave steelers...