PDA

View Full Version : NASCAR Basher? Bettis is in...Why aren't you?

Suitanim
03-01-2006, 09:38 PM
http://www.victorymotorsportsllc.com/

Word is, one of the first calls Bettis made after the win in Detroit was to Terance Mathis telling him he wants in as an investor.

I love it. I love the growth of the sport, I love the outreach to new markets, I love the effort to dispel stereotypes, I love the fact that people who DON'T like this can't do a goddamned thing about it.

tony hipchest
03-01-2006, 10:00 PM
bret farve too. i didnt catch exactly the jist of it but the guys on pti were making it out like he might actually want to drive! lol. either way the exposure is good and while i never rooted for any cowboys on the track i am pulling for aikman/staubach to not fold with their nascar venture. i just wish bradshaw could have some better luck (or equipment)

kudos to bradshaw for giving k. earnhardt his most legitimate shot. i will never forget the feature of dale sr. taking bradshaw out on the track the day before he died at daytona.

tim brown is also trying to get involved. i hadnt heard about t. mathis but as a former lobo and steeler i will definitely be pulling for him

clevestinks
03-02-2006, 05:32 AM
They better get more investors, it takes a boat load of cash nowadays

BB2W
03-02-2006, 11:58 AM
Will they be racing this year?... I know I will be pulling for them, but I can't beleive they aren't driving a Ford.

Suitanim
03-02-2006, 06:04 PM
From what I read, they wanted to run a full Cup season this year, but the sponsorship wasn't there, so they are running "20 NASCAR" races, which is pretty wide-open to interpretation. I'm guessing it might be a combination of Busch and Truck events.

Stlrs4Life
03-04-2006, 11:44 AM
Will they be racing this year?... I know I will be pulling for them, but I can't beleive they aren't driving a Ford.

Why would they do that? Fords suck.