PDA

View Full Version : Dallas' loss is the Steelers gain

tony hipchest
09-12-2010, 10:58 PM
i will take our #71 RT over their #71 RT anyday.

if anyone just watched dallas lose to the redskins with a last second td toss called back due to a holding penalty, you know exactly what i mean.

alex barron, starting for injured mark columbo, was plagued with the holding penalties that so many steelerfans thought would prove flozell adams a waste of a pick up for injured colon.

in barrons defens his hold was nothing more than a WWE style sleeper hold around orakpo's neck; the kinda stuf OT's get away with doing to james harrison on a weekly basis.

nevertheless it was the right call.

the hotel just had one holding call, and other than that, had a very decent day.

with max starks bein out in addition to colon, i am sure glad we got him.

im betting anything the cowboys still wish they had him.

good for us, bad for them. :thumbsup:

SteelCityMom
09-12-2010, 11:04 PM
OMG...I couldn't believe how badly Barron was playing. That loss is all on him (not that I mind the Cowgirls losing or anything).

That was definitely one of the biggest "WTF" games I've seen in a while though. Except for some flashes on defense, that was a pitiful showing by both teams.

So glad I don't root for either of those asshats! :tt03:

lionslicer
09-12-2010, 11:06 PM
When Dallas scored, I was like "wow, that guy was wide open" then the flag, and i was like "wow that guy wont want to show his face in Dallas ever again"

MasterOfPuppets
09-12-2010, 11:08 PM
i just got done taping "dallas sucks ass" and "go skins " signs to my cowboy fan neighbors door ...:chuckle:

Steel_Bus_24
09-12-2010, 11:16 PM
yeah Adams played better, but we were at home

we might start cursing him next week when the Tenn crowd makes it hard on our O

and LMAO:rofl: at the Cowboys Epic Fail tonight

MattsMe
09-13-2010, 01:08 AM
i just got done taping "dallas sucks ass" and "go skins " signs to my cowboy fan neighbors door ...:chuckle:

I totally just gained a new level of respect for you sir. I watched the game at a bar filled with Dallas fans. Luckily, the bartender loves my tips, otherwise I may have been thrown out.

MasterOfPuppets
09-13-2010, 01:14 AM
I totally just gained a new level of respect for you sir. I watched the game at a bar filled with Dallas fans. Luckily, the bartender loves my tips, otherwise I may have been thrown out.
oh i've got a ratbird fan neighbor that i do it too as well ... last year i took it up a notch and went out and bought a box of that colored chalk, and wrote shit all over his sidewalk , steps, and porch , at like 3 Am...:sofunny:

MattsMe
09-13-2010, 01:20 AM
oh i've got a ratbird fan neighbor that i do it too as well ... last year i took it up a notch and went out and bought a box of that colored chalk, and wrote shit all over his sidewalk , steps, and porch , at like 3 Am...:sofunny:

I so need to move to your neighborhood. I'm hardly ever home, so I don't even know any of my neighbor's names. I seriously doubt they would find any of this amusing.

Which gives me all the more reason to vandalize their property....:chuckle:

MasterOfPuppets
09-13-2010, 01:34 AM
I so need to move to your neighborhood. I'm hardly ever home, so I don't even know any of my neighbor's names. I seriously doubt they would find any of this amusing.

Which gives me all the more reason to vandalize their property....:chuckle:
well shit, i don't do it for their amusement.. its all about me baby !!! :toofunny:

of course i'm always the prime suspect , i almost had em convinced i was innocent in the chalk ordeal and even had em considering other suspects .... but then when he was telling how his wife was cussin up a storm while she was dragging the house around the house, i about pissed myself laughing and gave myself away ...:doh:

steeltheone
09-13-2010, 01:39 AM

That is classic!

MasterOfPuppets
09-13-2010, 01:43 AM
That is classic!
i ask him why he never gets me back.... he said " and give your warped mind motivation to think of something worse to do ? " .....:rofl:

ZoneBlitzer
09-13-2010, 02:36 AM
Dallas got robbed. By NFL reffing standards that is a legal hold..er block. It is called the Silverback blocking technique. It is done on nearly every time that James Harrison rushes from the outside. Sometimes, by accident, an official not understanding the rule, will mistakenly throw a flag but the rule states that it is ok to grab a guy, I mean James Harrison, by the throat right after he's beaten you and run passed you.

Downbylaw
09-13-2010, 05:30 AM
Yeah, when you guys were ALL calling Flozell turnstill. WHO was the one saying "I'm not going to judge him on 2 pre season games, he is learning a new position lets give him time". You guys opposed that statement. I love it when a plan comes together lol

steelerchad
09-13-2010, 06:36 AM
i will take our #71 RT over their #71 RT anyday.

if anyone just watched dallas lose to the redskins with a last second td toss called back due to a holding penalty, you know exactly what i mean.

alex barron, starting for injured mark columbo, was plagued with the holding penalties that so many steelerfans thought would prove flozell adams a waste of a pick up for injured colon.

in barrons defens his hold was nothing more than a WWE style sleeper hold around orakpo's neck; the kinda stuf OT's get away with doing to james harrison on a weekly basis.

nevertheless it was the right call.

the hotel just had one holding call, and other than that, had a very decent day.

with max starks bein out in addition to colon, i am sure glad we got him.

im betting anything the cowboys still wish they had him.

good for us, bad for them. :thumbsup:

Flo seems to be a pretty good road grader. Did he get called for holding? I only remember 1 false start?

fer522
09-13-2010, 02:16 PM
[QUOTE][oh i've got a ratbird fan neighbor that i do it too as well ... last year i took it up a notch and went out and bought a box of that colored chalk, and wrote shit all over his sidewalk , steps, and porch , at like 3 Am...:rofl::rofl:
/QUOTE]
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahaha
wait.......... hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha haha
getting a toy for your kid............................... 10 bucks
taking your girlfriend out to dinner ........... 50 bucks
writing shit all over your neighbores sidewalk,steps, and porch like at 3Am............................................... ...............priceless :wave:

StainlessStill
09-13-2010, 02:36 PM

Shit, try having a step-brother that you work for being a diehard Dallas fan. He's one of those stubborn prideful people that hates to hear smack or he'll make the workplace miserable. I won't let that stop me, whatever he wants to say, I counter it with some Steelers trash talk. Honestly, who thinks they have the nerve to argue with a Steelers fan? We are winners year in and year out from the start of the Super Bowl era.

When the Steelers lose, they SUCK and we'll make a day out of it, but once Dallas loses it's be quiet or you fired. We all huddle in the back and talk about the games knowing damn well he hears us. Priceless.

When HomoRomo botched that hold against Seattle some years ago, I blew up that picture of Romo on the ground sobbing in FAIL. http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f308/johnfromphilly/Sports_SeahawksVsCowboys2.jpg I went into work that next day and taped that S.O.B right on his computer monitor and left. Funny stuff.:tt04:

Super Bowl count:

Steelers 6
Cowboys 5

Super Bowl count HEAD TO HEAD:

Steelers 2
Cowboys 1

WE OWN.

joeyssteelcurtain
09-13-2010, 04:36 PM
What a funny ending The game is over lol

LVSteelersfan
09-13-2010, 07:18 PM
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA !!!! Preseason Super Bowl winners Dallas and Cincinnati. Both went down as epic fails. And it will happen again and again. You don't lose those games if you are for real.