PDA

View Full Version : Arians needs to get out more!!!

Hayeksheroes
09-13-2010, 07:31 PM
Arians probably did not see Michigan's Robinson's Performance on Saturday. Robinson was running up and down the field. The QB had over 500 total yards. He had Coach Kelly so confounded that he said.

"Their one particular formation with three receivers to one side where he can run the ball or throw it on the run is problematic because of who he is and that's where we were stressed in coverage," Kelly said.

Let's unleash Dixon. Dixon is every much the Athlete as Robinson.

PhantomJB93
09-13-2010, 08:15 PM
I love Robinson but if he were playing NFL defenses instead of the two he's faced to this point, he wouldnt be succeeding more than Dixon is right now...

I do agree Dixon needs to run more though...not as much as Robinson but he shouldnt be afraid to if the pocket is collapsing and nobody's open, and I wouldnt mind a few designed Dixon run plays being thrown in the mix as well...

Set-Man
09-13-2010, 08:36 PM
I agree 100%. Get him to roll out a little. This would set up a lot in my opinion and maybe open up Miller in the middle of the field. Are they afraid he might get hurt? If he stays in the pocket we will not win next week. Titans D is tougher than the falcons.

MasterOfPuppets
09-13-2010, 08:51 PM
what the dumbass needs to do is look at dixon / oregon film , and see what kinda plays made dixon a heisman contender.

pancake
09-13-2010, 09:22 PM
I was disapponted that Dixon didn't run more, but as long as we win, I don't care...

Fire Arians
09-13-2010, 09:40 PM
after watching how much sanchez sucks, im thinking things could be much worse than dixon

StainlessStill
09-13-2010, 10:13 PM
Arians probably did not see Michigan's Robinson's Performance on Saturday. Robinson was running up and down the field. The QB had over 500 total yards. He had Coach Kelly so confounded that he said.

"Their one particular formation with three receivers to one side where he can run the ball or throw it on the run is problematic because of who he is and that's where we were stressed in coverage," Kelly said.

Let's unleash Dixon. Dixon is every much the Athlete as Robinson.

You're seriously going to be comparing college-ran defense's that barely have half the talent to make it onto NFL practice squads starting compared to the big league defense's that house 53 elite players on a professional football team that has 11 players that run like deer and hit like semi's?

In the words of MNF: C'MON MAN!!!!

Hayeksheroes
09-13-2010, 10:17 PM

I was stressing that the Steelers should use formations to confuse their opponents.

tony hipchest
09-13-2010, 11:06 PM

I was stressing that the Steelers should use formations to confuse their opponents.

they do.

just wait untill it is 70mph winds and an ice tornado coming through and arians comes out passing.

MattsMe
09-13-2010, 11:36 PM
they do.

just wait untill it is 70mph winds and an ice tornado coming through and arians comes out passing.

hater

:chuckle:

MACH1
09-13-2010, 11:51 PM
That toss sweep to the slowest guy on the goal line always gets em too.

cubanstogie
09-14-2010, 12:04 AM
Arians was shit on even after a SB win so I don't ever see that letting up, but I don't see how he could be criticized for week 1. Never gave up on run, gave Dixon some easy throws early, even on the pic the back was open Dixon just made a few bad throws. Which was to be expected. Yeah I know our D won the game for you guys who always like to blame someone for loss and give all credit for win to one aspect, but it truly was a team win. I didn't expect Dixon to play flawlessly so I wasn't disappointed in his performance either. I sometimes wonder if some people want our offense to be horrible so Arians will be fired.

tony hipchest
09-14-2010, 12:33 AM
arians was also shit on during a 5 game losing streak and throwing 40+ times vs 18 runs during a tropical storm.

nobody wants to see him get fired, although im sure alot are awaiting him getting that inevitable head coaching job. :rolleyes:

keep this in mind... arians has plainly (and repeatedly) stated that his offense doesnt need a fb and they dont need to run the ball more but all we have seen since his job was clearly placed on the line, is MORE running and MORE use of and extra back.

go figure.