PDA

View Full Version : it pisses me off about Ben vs Santonio suspension...

tony hipchest
09-13-2010, 09:01 PM
ben is not allowed to have any contact with the team for 4 weeks yet he has remained in pittsburgh to work out and stay close to his team.

santonio can practice with the team and use the facilities, yet he has been down in florida since the last preseason game working out with shaw.

the jets need all the wr help they can get and with a 2nd year qb + brand new wr you thnik they wanna build some chemistry.

:doh: wtf

No excuses, more sacrifices than ever and a selfish attitude is the key to being successful! Ask those who really know @santonio10

-santonio on twitter from florida

Shea
09-13-2010, 09:40 PM
I'm not surprised. He's a zero upstairs.

scsteeler
09-13-2010, 09:52 PM
Holmes may have a very good reason why his is back in his hometown in Florida. Sometimes we pass judgment before knowing all the facts.

SteelKnight
09-13-2010, 10:56 PM
santonio can practice with the team

I believe you have this incorrect.

"Holmes is allowed to work out at the Jets' training complex and can attend team meetings, but isn't allowed to participate in practice sessions."

I guess it would be helpful to look at film but he can't practice with them. Rex wasn't sure about whether he could even talk to the coaches...apparently he can.

" Jets coach Rex Ryan had said that Holmes wasn't allowed to have contact with coaches and was of the belief that Holmes would have to use Skype to talk with quarterback Mark Sanchez.

NFL spokesman Greg Aiello told the New York Post that's not the case, though, for players serving under a year's suspension for violating the league's drug policy."

tony hipchest
09-13-2010, 11:02 PM
meh...

same difference and im still just as pissed.

Shea
09-13-2010, 11:06 PM
Holmes may have a very good reason why his is back in his hometown in Florida. Sometimes we pass judgment before knowing all the facts.

Take into account his track record.

He lost benefit of the doubt a long time ago.

rick723
09-13-2010, 11:16 PM
ben is not allowed to have any contact with the team for 4 weeks yet he has remained in pittsburgh to work out and stay close to his team.

santonio can practice with the team and use the facilities, yet he has been down in florida since the last preseason game working out with shaw.

the jets need all the wr help they can get and with a 2nd year qb + brand new wr you thnik they wanna build some chemistry.

:doh: wtf

-santonio on twitter from florida

Why the hell do we care what Santonio does?
He was here, he did good, he's gone, FU*K HIM NOW!

tony hipchest
09-13-2010, 11:42 PM
this has much more to do about league rules than santonio per se.