PDA

View Full Version : andre kirlenko's (ut jazz) hot wife....

tony hipchest
03-02-2006, 05:34 PM
.... gives him an "allowance" of sleeping with one woman a year because she understands the difficulty of temptation of a pro athelete on the road. this russian superstar figures if she knows about it it is not cheating, and it will help him resist temptation. this russian fool has yet to cash in. having seen a picture of them both it might be impossible to score better than what hes got.

shes definitely nice though.

i saw this on pti so have no link

Suitanim
03-02-2006, 05:41 PM
The flip-side of this? He's a millionare. I bet if I made his jack, I could find plenty of women who would agree to just about anything I asked...

tony hipchest
03-02-2006, 05:45 PM
appearantly she is pretty well to do herself. a celebrety in russia (maybe like the russian version of brittany spears or hillary duff?) it was said there is no recipricol of this agreement. looking at him there should be. but yeah a millionaire in america is probably far richer than a superstar in russia.

Koopa
03-02-2006, 05:46 PM
it don't matter how ugly this fool is, all he has to do is open his wallet and all the hot chicks will come running to him

tony hipchest
03-02-2006, 05:51 PM
it don't matter how ugly this fool is, all he has to do is open his wallet and all the hot chicks will come running to himhes got his wifes blessing to go running to these hot chicks. we all know pro atheletes cheat on their wives. well maybe kris benson doesnt. i know i wouldnt.

RoethlisBURGHer
03-02-2006, 05:52 PM
This thread is WORTHLESS without pics (of her that is,not him).

Suitanim
03-02-2006, 06:03 PM
This thread is WORTHLESS without pics (of her that is,not him).

Good point.

As for Benson, you know the old saying: No matter HOW hot she is, someone is sick of her shit.

RoethlisBURGHer
03-02-2006, 06:51 PM
Good point.

As for Benson, you know the old saying: No matter HOW hot she is, someone is sick of her shit.

Yeah,I'd just gag her and hit it.