PDA

View Full Version : Primetime!

Brownskikass
04-13-2005, 04:56 PM
:busted: Prepare to go down November 13th on primetime!!!

clevestinks
04-13-2005, 05:04 PM
Since this is the Blast Furnace.

BKA, You Suck, your teams sucks, all your thoughts suck, you don`t know squat about football. If you really think that your shitty ass team will beat us on primetime, then you`ve got alot to learn. Year after year your team sucks. NEVER EVER EVER been to a Superbowl. Hell as a brownie fan the only way for you to ever go is to join the band and play at halftime, you little two bit geek. Find a site where they actually care about what you say. After you do your homework, and put on your clear-a-sel . Go away its definitley to early for you to run your yap. Steelers fans yes we are a good football team, Hell even pats fan can run his mouth, but you your a bottom feeder, get going wait till your team actually proves something.

BlitzburghRockCity
04-13-2005, 06:39 PM
The stains dont have a snow balls chance in hell of doing any kinda real winning this season..period!! Trent Dilfer comon!!! talk about a rebuilding !! WTF.. u guys spend your entire existance rebuilding!! Monday night against Pittsburgh!!! I think NOT !!!!!!!!!

ironcitychef
04-14-2005, 05:10 PM
Nov. 13 - Browns rebuilding foundation crumbles.

Dec. 24 - Browns unwrap another confirmed top 10 draft pick in 2006.

HinesWard4Life8682
04-14-2005, 06:41 PM
i predict a 6-10 record, romeo will improve the team just a lil

clevestinks
04-14-2005, 07:31 PM
Lets do this the right way.

Sep 11 Cincinnati 1:00pm close but Cinci wins on the road 0-1
Sep 18 @Green Bay 4:15pm Favre gets it done at home 0-2
Sep 25 @Indianapolis 1:00pm Yah right 0-3
Week 4 BYE Best week yet 0-3
Oct 9 Chicago 1:00pm Romeo finally wins 1-3
Oct 16 @Baltimore 1:00pm Hate to admit but ratbirds kill Dilfer 1-4
Oct 23 Detroit 1:00pm I`ll give them this one at home 2-4
Oct 30 @Houston 1:00pm david carr wins at home 2-5
Nov 6 Tennessee 1:00pm Tenn sucks 3-5
Nov 13 @Pittsburgh 8:30pm Come On ass whoopin 3-6
Nov 20 Miami 1:00pm They have a shot here 4-6 ?
Nov 27 @Minnesota 1:00pm Culpepper to who?? Vikes still win 4-7
Dec 4 Jacksonville 1:00pm Jacks by a td 4-8
Dec 11 @Cincinnati 1:00pm Johnson get out the Pepto 4-9
Dec 18 @Oakland 4:05pm this is a toss up 4-10
Dec 24 Pittsburgh 1:00pm Twas the night before Christmas browns get wrapped up 4-11
Jan 1 Baltimore Ratbirds finish off brownies 4-12

Actually the brownies have a weak schedule so 6-10 may not be out of reach. But I know of at least two of the losses. We own the stains

BlitzburghRockCity
04-14-2005, 08:48 PM
couldnt have said it better myself cleve !!!

SteelersGirlTN7
04-16-2005, 12:50 PM
Yeah, we'll let them have 6-10 .... 2 of those losses will come to the Steelers... who cares what else they do LOL. They can't even give tickets away last season LOL

Anyway, I love our Steelers schedule this year. WOO HOO

Brownskikass
04-18-2005, 03:19 PM
Since this is the Blast Furnace.

BKA, You Suck, your teams sucks, all your thoughts suck, you don`t know squat about football. If you really think that your shitty ass team will beat us on primetime, then you`ve got alot to learn. Year after year your team sucks. NEVER EVER EVER been to a Superbowl. Hell as a brownie fan the only way for you to ever go is to join the band and play at halftime, you little two bit geek. Find a site where they actually care about what you say. After you do your homework, and put on your clear-a-sel . Go away its definitley to early for you to run your yap. Steelers fans yes we are a good football team, Hell even pats fan can run his mouth, but you your a bottom feeder, get going wait till your team actually proves something.

Calm down there champ...Just having a little fun....Guess you guys here take it to seriously....Hell if you dont like me then just tell me!

BlitzburghRockCity
04-18-2005, 04:55 PM
relax BKA, you know us steeler fans get all torqued up when it comes to the clowns, ratbirds and bungals. dont take it personally, this is the blast furnace ya know ;)

clevestinks
04-18-2005, 05:34 PM
This is the Blast Furnace, its not for the weak at heart, if you dont like it get the hell out. You started this thread anyway , you little punk. I never read anything that said the BF was for fun. I don`t have a problem with you staying, you know that. Any other forum is fine, But once again this is the Blast Furnace.

Boo Hoo, If you guys don`t like me, fine then i`ll leave. Boo f`ing Hoo.

You candy ass, you come to a Steelers Web site, then to the Blast Furnace, and run your little mouth about we are going down! And you don`t expect us to say anything. You are so much like the brownie fans I put up with everyday. Talk , Talk Talk, but can`t bach shit up.

Why don`t you find a Barney chat room or something, little man. How come we have 14 and 15 year old Steelers fans on this site that know what their talking about, but you know nothing.

Once again , nothing personal BKA, but this is the Blast Furnace and you suck.
See you in another forum.

Brownskikass
04-18-2005, 07:18 PM
I wont leave but it seems as though I just walked into Stillers.com where anything gos....I thought you got pretty personal saying I didnt know squat about football....Why? Because Im a Browns fan????

HinesWard4Life8682
04-18-2005, 07:24 PM
Lets do this the right way.

Sep 11 Cincinnati 1:00pm close but Cinci wins on the road 0-1
Sep 18 @Green Bay 4:15pm Favre gets it done at home 0-2
Sep 25 @Indianapolis 1:00pm Yah right 0-3
Week 4 BYE Best week yet 0-3
Oct 9 Chicago 1:00pm Romeo finally wins 1-3
Oct 16 @Baltimore 1:00pm Hate to admit but ratbirds kill Dilfer 1-4
Oct 23 Detroit 1:00pm I`ll give them this one at home 2-4
Oct 30 @Houston 1:00pm david carr wins at home 2-5
Nov 6 Tennessee 1:00pm Tenn sucks 3-5
Nov 13 @Pittsburgh 8:30pm Come On ass whoopin 3-6
Nov 20 Miami 1:00pm They have a shot here 4-6 ?
Nov 27 @Minnesota 1:00pm Culpepper to who?? Vikes still win 4-7
Dec 4 Jacksonville 1:00pm Jacks by a td 4-8
Dec 11 @Cincinnati 1:00pm Johnson get out the Pepto 4-9
Dec 18 @Oakland 4:05pm this is a toss up 4-10
Dec 24 Pittsburgh 1:00pm Twas the night before Christmas browns get wrapped up 4-11
Jan 1 Baltimore Ratbirds finish off brownies 4-12

Actually the brownies have a weak schedule so 6-10 may not be out of reach. But I know of at least two of the losses. We own the stains

Cleve good prediction but i think dolphins and lions beat the browns, and i think they do beat the texans

BlitzburghRockCity
04-18-2005, 10:15 PM
BKA, this is the blast furnace, so its anything goes here. thats why it was created..and weren't you one of the people that were all for this forum being made anyways ;) Just remember, we may hate your guts, think your a tard, and talk smack all day against you in the furnace but we'll hate ya alittle less out in the other forums. :D

ironcitychef
04-19-2005, 01:22 AM
yeah, if you're looking for us to agree with anything you say, please try another section. In the Blast Furnace, the home team is always right.

BlitzburghRockCity
04-19-2005, 06:50 PM
THE CLOWNS SUCK

clevestinks
04-19-2005, 07:52 PM
Watch what you say, BKA is sensitive.

What a cry baby, stay out of the BF if you cant` take it.

"That was personal" " You guys don`t want me" You big baby BKA

Brownskikass
04-19-2005, 09:37 PM
Pretty funny stuff Cleve....Gonna take a lot more to get me out....

Crying??? Im crying??? No, that's Hines' job!.... :bouncy:

http://www.fanmonster.com/sites/browns/foose/failure.jpg

http://stillers.com/..%5C..%5C..%5C..%5Carticles%5Cstillmill%5Cimages% 5Cgonewithouthewin.jpg

HinesWard4Life8682
04-19-2005, 09:53 PM
are u talking about me or hines ward

HinesWard4Life8682
04-19-2005, 09:56 PM
if ur talkin about hines ward serioulsy just shutup cuz hes better than anybody clevelands whole team, hes better than all their receivers together

a little research and yes i did research

hines ward has more receptions over the last 4 years than every cleveland reciever together

BlitzburghRockCity
04-19-2005, 10:32 PM
dude, anybody w/ any sense wouldnt even dream of posting up something like about Hines ! That guy has more class, talent and heart, than your entire city put together!

ironcitychef
04-19-2005, 11:14 PM
http://terrapinclips.com/video/starks_winslow.wmv (http://terrapinclips.com/video/starks_winslow.wmv)hey I'd rather Ward crys about letting a class guy like Bettis down, than to start crying to the media about someone hitting you to hard or the ref being against you. The Chosen One crys more than Ward ever has.

BlitzburghRockCity
04-20-2005, 01:01 AM
yeah the chosen one really made an impact last year huh!!

Brownskikass
04-20-2005, 03:34 PM
if ur talkin about hines ward serioulsy just shutup cuz hes better than anybody clevelands whole team, hes better than all their receivers together

a little research and yes i did research

hines ward has more receptions over the last 4 years than every cleveland reciever together

The Browns WRs also have played in like 3 combined years and havent been healthy every year yet....When we get Braylon and K2, we'll be good.....

Brownskikass
04-20-2005, 03:36 PM
dude, anybody w/ any sense wouldnt even dream of posting up something like about Hines ! That guy has more class, talent and heart, than your entire city put together!

Have you ever been to North Tonawanda, New York??? If not then you really dont have any say about my citys heart and class.

Brownskikass
04-20-2005, 03:37 PM
http://terrapinclips.com/video/starks_winslow.wmv (http://terrapinclips.com/video/starks_winslow.wmv)hey I'd rather Ward crys about letting a class guy like Bettis down, than to start crying to the media about someone hitting you to hard or the ref being against you. The Chosen One crys more than Ward ever has.

:clap: :clap: :clap:

Bravo.....

After K2 held out all training camp, his very 1st game he gets knocked on the ground.....Wow, that was terrific.....So basically, all you can come up with is a video of K2 getting knocked down in his very first NFL action??? Weak.

Brownskikass
04-20-2005, 03:39 PM
yeah the chosen one really made an impact last year huh!!

Pretty hard when your in a cast for 14 weeks.... :P

clevestinks
04-20-2005, 04:38 PM
BKA knows nothing. Your an immature little punk. How many replies in a row do you need?

Do we need an age limit on the Blast Furnace?

There are somethings I`d like to say to BKA but I know he is a juvenile.You know I gave you a chance, but your worthless, you make no valid points, I`m not so sure your even a male. Why don`t you find a brownies kids forum, OH thats right you couldn`t find one, because there is nothing to talk about, because your team has sucked for 45 years, Not one, not two but 45 years. get used to it. Start a brownie forum then you can talk to yourself allday. Anyone that would rag on Hines Ward knows nothing, I have brown fans I work with that are so jealous that they don`t have him, but then again they know footbal. You know shit!

Brownskikass
04-20-2005, 08:19 PM
I know nothing.....lol lol lol

Im sorry, someone in a bad mood? :rolleyes:

Brownskikass
04-20-2005, 08:24 PM
This is the Blast Furnace, its not for the weak at heart, if you dont like it get the hell out. You started this thread anyway , you little punk. I never read anything that said the BF was for fun. I don`t have a problem with you staying, you know that. Any other forum is fine, But once again this is the Blast Furnace.

Boo Hoo, If you guys don`t like me, fine then i`ll leave. Boo f`ing Hoo.

You candy ass, you come to a Steelers Web site, then to the Blast Furnace, and run your little mouth about we are going down! And you don`t expect us to say anything. You are so much like the brownie fans I put up with everyday. Talk , Talk Talk, but can`t bach shit up.

Why don`t you find a Barney chat room or something, little man. How come we have 14 and 15 year old Steelers fans on this site that know what their talking about, but you know nothing.

Once again , nothing personal BKA, but this is the Blast Furnace and you suck.
See you in another forum.

I didnt see this post at first lol

I was actually joking.....When I said you were going down I meant it in a friendly kind of way....You kinda took it the wrong way....

Your obviously a very prejudice person and one filled with hate....I know a lot about football....Check my two writeups I did....

Obviously you are a very disturbed man.... I really feel for you

clevestinks
04-21-2005, 04:04 AM
This is the definition of the Blast Furnace:

Want to talk smack? Then back it up with facts! What goes on in the 'BF' stays in the 'BF'. Not for the meek of heart.

Where are your facts?
I`m prejudice?? Wow, now thats personal, And you accused me of being personal, when I said you know nothing about football? Now you call me prejudice??
Like I said before this was suppose to be the Blast Furnace, wher you talk smack and backed it up. Knowing this, each person comes in here expecting to get thier ass chewed on a little. There are plenty of other forums here that you wouldn`t have to worry about battling it out with someone. Its kinda like "don`t dish it out, if you can`t take it" And its obvious that you can`t take it.
You come in here with a new thread, "Steelers are going down" thats fine. But we can retailiate, at least I thought we could.

Maybe its time for me to go? I don`t want to be considered prejudice, just because I can`t stand brownies fan. Oh yah I`m disturbed? If my child at 14 , had a name like browns kik ass. I probably kick thier ass.

Its been fun.

Brownskikass
04-21-2005, 11:10 PM
I cant dish it out???

Whos the one leaving???

Thats what I thought....

steelersgirl86
04-22-2005, 06:31 AM
You tell CLEVESTINKS. I think he is lying about his age though from all his responses he sounds like he is only 9. :hunch: :

clevestinks
04-22-2005, 06:30 PM
Thats what I thought?

Your a little fag, bring it on any time, I`ll bury you.

HinesWard4Life8682
04-22-2005, 10:01 PM
loooooooool

Brownskikass
04-23-2005, 08:50 AM
Thats what I thought?

Your a little fag, bring it on any time, I`ll bury you.

Oh man, calling me a homosexual??? Is that what youve been degrated to?

Come on, back up your stupid comments with some real input....

Pretty easy to call someone a fag, but do you understand how childish you sound....

Calling me a fag and your like 30, makes you look silly.....

Back up your statements and give it some thought.....

PS: Ive had more girlfriends then youll ever see

HinesWard4Life8682
04-23-2005, 09:03 AM
this has nothing to do with the point of the thread loooool

Brownskikass
04-23-2005, 09:04 AM
The point of the thread was just to make a friendly comment about how we lay on PRIMETIME and cleve took it out of context.....He was the one that hijacked the thread, not me

BlitzburghRockCity
04-23-2005, 10:41 AM
Yeah, opening up a can of worms like this could be ugly..no thanks, I'll stick to football and ragging on the clowns :D

clevestinks
04-23-2005, 11:35 AM
The Blast Furnace is not for FUN. I`ve given you facts over and over, our teams has beatin you the last 9 of 10 , you need to come up with facts. We are coming off a 15- 1 season those are the facts. As far as your little girlfriends go, I`m not interested in hearing. I probably could have used different words, your right about that. In the Blast Furnace, I still don`t like you.

BlitzburghRockCity
04-23-2005, 11:43 AM
OK, the challenge has been layed down, ur turn BKA ...

clevestinks
04-23-2005, 02:22 PM
When I mentioned being done I meant with this particular thread, I have no real problem with BKA, this thread did get a little carried away, especially in April. I just feel if you make a statement, in the Blast Furnace, that the Steelers are going down, then you should have facts to back it up. As it says on he disclaimer, under Blast Furnace. Fun is for the other forums. If memory serves me correctly, I`m one of the first to Welcome BKA, didn`t care for a browns fan on this site, but oh well no big deal. If it is this rough in April, then I can`t wait til Sept.

LETS GET READY TO RUMBLE

Brownskikass
04-24-2005, 09:02 PM
It shall get rough in September....

Just remeber, last year, the Bears, beat the division champion Packers, under Lovie Smiths first year as head coach.

We have a new head coach.

Fact is, he has five rings and outta the last four :D

clevestinks
04-25-2005, 05:08 AM
Any given day, any team can beat another, thats what makes theNFL great

Brownskikass
04-26-2005, 04:04 PM
Yup, ANY GIVEN SUNDAY....Thats why the Fins beat the Pats and thats why the Browns have a chance, maybe very slim, but they have one :D

ironcitychef
04-26-2005, 11:00 PM
Over/under on that one chance's name:
Dilfer = under
Frye = under
Harris = under

BlitzburghRockCity
04-27-2005, 01:37 AM
Parity reigns supreme in the NFL !

RoethlisBURGHer
04-27-2005, 10:05 PM
BKA...prepare for the Clowns to be humiliated on ESPN to a national audience...just like the Clowns first game back.

Brownskikass
05-01-2005, 11:45 PM
Wait, wait, wait....

Let me get this straight....

You were proud to beat an EXPANSION TEAM with a ROOKIE QB....

:weak:

RoethlisBURGHer
05-02-2005, 11:52 AM
Wait, wait, wait....

Let me get this straight....

You were proud to beat an EXPANSION TEAM with a ROOKIE QB....

:weak:

I'm using your first game back as an example.Remember how they got totally destroyed?Well,get ready for a repeat.

Also,Couch didn't start that game,so you can't use him as an excuse.

clevestinks
05-02-2005, 02:12 PM
Cowher is usaully at his best on primetime

Brownskikass
05-02-2005, 09:34 PM
I'm using your first game back as an example.Remember how they got totally destroyed?Well,get ready for a repeat.

Also,Couch didn't start that game,so you can't use him as an excuse.

My bad. You beat Ty Detmer. Even weaker :blah:

BlitzburghRockCity
05-02-2005, 10:15 PM
Cowher is usaully at his best on primetime

This year he better continue to be that way. ALL of our primetime games are HUGE this year.

steelrr23
05-02-2005, 10:24 PM
How Long Do We Have To Hear That The Browns Are An Expansion Team? Five, Ten, Twenty Years? Every Year I Hear It. Last Year When Dumb-ass Jr(winslow) Was Drafted And Gaycia Went To Cleveland, I Heard It All Over Again. The Browns Are This, The Browns Are Going To Do That. Then As The Season Progress So Did The Excuses. Helen Is Out For The Season, The O-line Sucks, Gaycia Sucks Without T.o. And The Clowns Traded Quincy Morgan To Dallas For A. Bryant For A Quick Wr Change. The Point Is, Every Year You Get What You Think Are Good Players Or Draft Picks And When They Get Hurt Or Suck, That's Your Excuse For A Bad Season. Try This On For Size Bka: Cleveland's First Year Back, They Have Alot Of Veterns From Other Teams Starting And Some Draft Picks Starting, Ok. That Season You Suck, And You Say It's Because The Veterans Have'nt Played Together Before And You Have Some Rookies Starting.now When You Get What You Think Is A Really Great Draft Pick Your Going To Whoop Our Asses And They Are The Saviors Of The Browns. How Does That Make Sense? Then When Your Savior Gets Taken Out For The Season, You Say Well If We Had Him All Year We Would Have Done Better. How Does One Person, A Tight End No Less, Make A Team. It Takes Everyone To Make The Team. So With That Said The Clowns Will Suck, They Will Lose To Pittsburgh Twice This Season And They Will Wind Up In Last Place This Year, Agian.

hardwork
05-02-2005, 10:30 PM
"Cowher is usaully at his best on primetime"

Interesting. I guess that's why he's won so many Super Bowls.

RoethlisBURGHer
05-03-2005, 12:09 PM
My bad. You beat Ty Detmer. Even weaker :blah:

LOL okay,you make a point.

But still,you're going to get killed,just accept it.Maybe you guys can beat the Ratbirds again (I hope you beat them twice,I despise them).

ironcitychef
05-04-2005, 12:44 AM
'How Does One Person, A Tight End No Less, Make A Team.'

How bad would it be if Miller can can get better stats in one game than Winslow in two seasons? I think Miller just got a new grading curve in my book gentlemen. Its all about the value.

Brownskikass
05-06-2005, 10:01 PM
How Long Do We Have To Hear That The Browns Are An Expansion Team? Five, Ten, Twenty Years? Every Year I Hear It. Last Year When Dumb-ass Jr(winslow) Was Drafted And Gaycia Went To Cleveland, I Heard It All Over Again. The Browns Are This, The Browns Are Going To Do That. Then As The Season Progress So Did The Excuses. Helen Is Out For The Season, The O-line Sucks, Gaycia Sucks Without T.o. And The Clowns Traded Quincy Morgan To Dallas For A. Bryant For A Quick Wr Change. The Point Is, Every Year You Get What You Think Are Good Players Or Draft Picks And When They Get Hurt Or Suck, That's Your Excuse For A Bad Season. Try This On For Size Bka: Cleveland's First Year Back, They Have Alot Of Veterns From Other Teams Starting And Some Draft Picks Starting, Ok. That Season You Suck, And You Say It's Because The Veterans Have'nt Played Together Before And You Have Some Rookies Starting.now When You Get What You Think Is A Really Great Draft Pick Your Going To Whoop Our Asses And They Are The Saviors Of The Browns. How Does That Make Sense? Then When Your Savior Gets Taken Out For The Season, You Say Well If We Had Him All Year We Would Have Done Better. How Does One Person, A Tight End No Less, Make A Team. It Takes Everyone To Make The Team. So With That Said The Clowns Will Suck, They Will Lose To Pittsburgh Twice This Season And They Will Wind Up In Last Place This Year, Agian.

First off when Ty Detmers your starter, either

a) Your an expansion team

or

b) Your the Bengals :toofunny:

Secondly I only said we were an expansion team because you brought up the Sunday Night loss our first time back

And last I never use that as an excuse now as we should have alredy gotten it on track....WE SUCK, but were rebuilding...AGAIN :ugh:

Try and not sound like an idiot :blah:

clevestinks
11-14-2005, 09:16 AM
Found this one from April! Where is Brownie now! I want him back. He talked alot of smack, then ran!