PDA

View Full Version : Another good post from burghsports

Stlrs4Life
03-02-2006, 08:15 PM
http://www.burghsportsguys.com/home/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=150&Itemid=51

Suitanim
03-02-2006, 08:34 PM
GREAT read!

#33 is patently false.
#26 Shows us shades of greatness (and probably our starting CB across from Ike for '06)
#21 This guy doesn't know as much as he thinks. Peezy's role was different this year.
#9 Ehh...he didn't play much worse than he did the week before, but Brady finally choked in a big game
#5 He missed drafting a QB in Rd 1
#4 I completely disagree

klick81
03-02-2006, 09:39 PM
I loved # 1.

klick81
03-02-2006, 09:39 PM
Sorry, double post.

pittsburgh$teelersfan
03-03-2006, 10:56 PM
I think the rooneys deserve number 2

Haiku_Dirtt
03-05-2006, 02:03 PM
GREAT read!

#33 is patently false.
#26 Shows us shades of greatness (and probably our starting CB across from Ike for '06)
#21 This guy doesn't know as much as he thinks. Peezy's role was different this year.
#9 Ehh...he didn't play much worse than he did the week before, but Brady finally choked in a big game
#5 He missed drafting a QB in Rd 1
#4 I completely disagree

Concur. And if you are going to list Whipple then why not Grimm. And rookie Mcfadden's late game defense should be coupled with rookie Washington playing defense in the first quarter against Denver breaking up a certain interception. Instead we scored three and Denver turns it over three plays later leaving the Broncos stuck in the gate.

And how in the hell can you not mention Kevin Colbert.

#4 "All-time great moment"??????? I'm adament that I wasn't feeling all that great. That was as close to decapitation that I'll ever get just inching (ok maybe more than inches) out the USC defensive melt down in the Rose Bowl. Although I agree that it will questionably be replayed with the same frequency of other 'defining moments.'

#1 I disagree too...It always starts at the top. The Rooney Family has stripped the Model Organization label away from a Jerry West-less L.A. Laker org. - well no they have had it but now the pundits get to say it out loud. The courage and confidence to put people in the position to succeed and then get the hell out of the way is that platform for #2-#40.