PDA

View Full Version : Reggie Bush vs. Mario Williams Revisited

steelax04
09-16-2010, 12:45 PM
So the debate in the 2006 draft was... "Bush vs. Williams"

It seems like a lot of media peeps have left this one die out since most of them called the Texans idiots and the Williams draft would be a complete disaster...

I think it's a no-brainer that the Texans made the right choice, but what do you folks think?

lionslicer
09-16-2010, 12:57 PM
So the debate in the 2006 draft was... "Bush vs. Williams"

It seems like a lot of media peeps have left this one die out since most of them called the Texans idiots and the Williams draft would be a complete disaster...

I think it's a no-brainer that the Texans made the right choice, but what do you folks think?

If Mario went to the Saints, at the time I think they had a 4-3 defense, I bet he would have ended up being a Defensive tackle. I think Bush would have better stats if he was with the Texans, they have a pretty good O-line. But I think the Texans choice for Williams was the better pick. A lot of people said the Eagls were stupid for picking McNabb over Ricky Williams, and Colts fans were angry they picked Edgerrin James over Williams also, but as we see now, they made the right choice, even though Ricky had some good seasons at the begining of his career, he hasn't been consistant.