PDA

View Full Version : Charges dropped for Chris Henry

CantStop85
03-03-2006, 09:36 PM
Bengals wide receiver Chris Henry has been formally charged with one felony gun count and still faces possible jail time and a potential NFL suspension, but he received some encouraging news when two other felonies were dropped by an assistant state attorney in Orlando, Fla., for failure to show probable cause.
It's looking more and more like he will end up with a league suspension and no jail time...fine with me. :bouncy:

83-Steelers-43
03-03-2006, 09:37 PM
Sure it's fine with you.............that doesn't come as a surprise. lol.

Suitanim
03-04-2006, 06:06 AM
Mike Tyson got off a few times, too, but they eventually caught up to him.

Atlanta Dan
03-04-2006, 07:17 AM
Prosecutor presumably has a through the roof case load and does not have the time to prosecute all charges against high powered legal talent that will pull out all the stops to keep Henry out of jail.

Not fine with me - not becuase I want to see a Bengal go to jail but becuase someone without Henry's $$$ that did the same thing would be going to jail.

It's the best legal system $$ can buy - if you do not have the $$ do not expect much in the way of justice.

Petesburgh66
03-07-2006, 12:45 AM
Much like the justice system in Canada, it sure is a joke is the USA as well. Any regular joe would gave gone to jail.