PDA

View Full Version : Don't you just love how

Goat27
09-17-2010, 02:18 AM
the football experts, analyst, radio talk show guys every year predict the san diego chargers to make it to the Super bowl, and every year they get KO'ed from the playoffs. This year I don't even think the chargers will make the playoffs, since teams like the Texans, titans, and Bengals are better. what do you think?

SteelCityKing
09-17-2010, 02:21 AM
the Chargers are consistant in making the playoffs, but look at that division for the last decade. not good. not good at all. BUT, i think the Raiders or the Chiefs have a much better shot at taking that division this year.

i hate Rivers. he's a crybaby and a jerkoff and without LT, that squad really doesn't have much going for them. i just want to see them outsted before they even get in this year. period.

go Raiders...not versus the Steelers. haha!

Wallace108
09-17-2010, 02:32 AM
Their window of opportunity is closing rather quickly. And based on the performance in their first game, it might already be closed.

Goat27
09-17-2010, 02:48 AM
amen!

StainlessStill
09-17-2010, 09:42 AM
Baltimore is that SAME team. Within this last decade, Baltimore is supposed to win the division every year and have the best chance at making the Super Bowl. Critics will be critics. Always trying to determine and predict someone out of the blue. :coffee:

mikegrimey
09-17-2010, 10:45 AM
the football experts, analyst, radio talk show guys every year predict the san diego chargers to make it to the Super bowl, and every year they get KO'ed from the playoffs. This year I don't even think the chargers will make the playoffs, since teams like the Texans, titans, and Bengals are better. what do you think?

I don't know how you can prematurely declare teams like the bengals, texans, and titans are better than the chargers after 1 game. The Chargers typically start out pretty slow under Norv but turn it around by seasons end. Their record in december under him is ridiculous. Granted, they do get bounced from the playoffs and last January's choke-fest against the Jets was as equally bad as all of our chokes under Cowher, but the other losses have come to the Patriots and Steelers, two teams they have a hard time with (similar to how we have a hard time with the patriots).

It's too early to write them off, Rivers is an awesome QB and that loss to KC was a bit flukey. KC's offense was putrid outside of a long run by Jamaal Charles, the rest of their points came off of special teams and defense, take into account the horrid conditions of the game and you won't see stuff like that very often. I think the Chargers will turn it around and win their weak division once again.

Downbylaw
09-17-2010, 10:47 AM
The Chargers WILL be in the playoffs who is going to beat them in the AFC West? They will win that division.

Fire Arians
09-17-2010, 10:57 AM
The Chargers WILL be in the playoffs who is going to beat them in the AFC West? They will win that division.

kansas city :P

GrizzlyDean
09-17-2010, 11:22 AM

My point exactly tell me who will win that division this year? That Division should be dropped down to the college ranks hell the Raiders could not beat the High school team I coach. lol

GrizzlyDean
09-17-2010, 11:23 AM
kansas city :P

Kansas City looked ok but it is very early and they are very young. I hope they come out of that division.

mikegrimey
09-17-2010, 11:41 AM
Kansas City looked good but it is very early and they are very young. I hope they come out of that division.

I didn't think they looked that good at all. For some reason they only gave Jamaal Charles 11 touches and Cassell was atroscious. Special teams returns and some timely turnovers saved them, and the game still came close to being tied at the end. When they play in San Diego, where the weather probably won't be like that, I predict a solid thrashing by the Chargers.

GrizzlyDean
09-17-2010, 11:55 AM
I didn't think they looked that good at all. For some reason they only gave Jamaal Charles 11 touches and Cassell was atroscious. Special teams returns and some timely turnovers saved them, and the game still came close to being tied at the end. When they play in San Diego, where the weather probably won't be like that, I predict a solid thrashing by the Chargers.

agreed