PDA

View Full Version : T.O. - " I didnt get tired"

BlitzburghRockCity
04-14-2005, 12:48 PM
Terrell Owens' mouth may have gotten the outspoken receiver in more trouble.

His latest target is his quarterback, Donovan McNabb.

In an interview on ESPN, Owens said that he "wasn't the guy who got tired in the Super Bowl," a reference to reports that claimed McNabb was either ill or tired late in the 24-21 loss to the Patriots.

Owens made a remarkable recovery from a broken leg and severely sprained ankle suffered in a Week 15 game against the Cowboys to play in the Super Bowl.

"I made sure I was in the best shape possible," Owens said. "I wasn't the guy who got tired in the Super Bowl."

here's the rest.. http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/3520236?CMP=OTC-K9B140813162&ATT=5

clevestinks
04-14-2005, 02:51 PM
T.O. Needs to shut up. once and for all.

BlitzburghRockCity
04-14-2005, 06:56 PM
as long as he can justify something in his own mind, as not being his fault..well, then he can keep that little thought in his head that he's still perfect.!!

HinesWard4Life8682
04-14-2005, 07:30 PM
i hate that fagget

BlitzburghRockCity
04-14-2005, 09:51 PM
you want some cheeze w/ that wine TO... you're a member of a team, TEAM is the operative word here.. u dont see the Steelers pointing fingers after our loss in the AFC champ. game!!

take some lessons tard!

ironcitychef
04-15-2005, 12:30 AM
Tell me you didn't see this coming when TO was jawing in McNAbb's ear on the sideline during their loss to us. McNabb almost walked over to our side just to get away. Ah yes, owners be careful what you ask for cause you just might get it.

clevestinks
04-30-2005, 07:46 AM
T.O. a no show in Philly. McNabb is pissed about Owens comments. As good as T.O. is is he worth having on your team, or is he just a cancer, to have around? Give me a team player anyday, ala Hines Ward. Or a Troy Brown does everything and doesn`t complain

BlitzburghRockCity
04-30-2005, 10:21 AM
Yeah I heard mcnabb really blasted TO for his comments.. and rightfully so.. no amount of TD's is worth having a cancer in your locker room.. cuz sooner or later, its gonna come back to haunt you.

RoethlisBURGHer
04-30-2005, 11:43 AM
T.O. should be released for holding out,and then the rest of the NFL should blackball him.

Also,all of the 2nd year players that are holding out,they should be traded to places they do NOT want to go.

hardwork
04-30-2005, 08:23 PM
"no amount of TD's is worth having a cancer in your locker room.. cuz sooner or later, its gonna come back to haunt you."

That's right, even as good as he is. I don't know why teams get into those players, as you say, it always costs you in the end.

BlitzburghRockCity
04-30-2005, 09:03 PM
another little tidbit of wisdom.. ;)

TO has been w/ 3 teams in the NFL, The 49ers, the Ratbirds, and the Eagles.. the first 2 let him go and didnt shed a tear or look back for a minute.. that should tell you something when one of the best WR's in the league, and in recent history, leaves teams and NOBODY cares. :chair:

clevestinks
05-01-2005, 09:12 AM
T.O. Only gives a sh%^ about T.O. The only reason he even wants a Superbowl ring is to gloat and say that he was the reason that team one, was all because of him. McNabb him him acted as if it was a great relationship all season. first the argueing on the sidelines now this . McNabb it seems hates this guy. Owens probably has NO NFL friends. It is all I,I,I,I,I,I, with him.

HinesWard4Life8682
05-02-2005, 04:19 PM
McNabb is the man

BlitzburghRockCity
05-02-2005, 07:26 PM
TO cant stand sharing the spotlight w/ McNabb.. that much is so clearly obvious its not even funny.

ironcitychef
05-04-2005, 02:24 AM
I do wish TO would "get it" though. To come back and perform like he did in the Super Bowl...the guy has the drive to walk the talk every game. If only he didn't talk so much he would walk father than expected. Didn't he learn anything from Jerry Rice?

clevestinks
05-04-2005, 03:10 PM
Good point Chef! I don`t think anyone can walk the walk enough to back up TO talk.Its a shame, he has the right team, and cicumstances right now. He ought to feel fortunate.

ironcitychef
05-04-2005, 04:09 PM
Just to show the other side, imagine TO plays like he did in the SB. Rehabs in the offseason at every team gathering. Decides to drop a cool hundred thousand redoing his contract lower(but incentive and back end big) so Philly can get a free agent or so, then talks about how McNabb is the key to this team and Philly needs to support him. Holy Smokes, he would be bigger in Philly than Bettis is here! Now TO has never "danced" for the man, but buddy you gotta realize how much more money you could have made.