PDA

View Full Version : "Up Close and Personal" with the Cleveland Browns Today

Suitanim
03-04-2006, 06:07 PM
I went to the Akron/Kent State basketball game today with a few buddies (Great game, packed house, good guys won) and we had seats right by the football team (They introduced all the Akron teams and athletes that won MAC Championships at halftime). In walks Charlie Frye and Kellen "I'm a souljah" Winslow, who sit not 15 feet from where we are sitting. All my friends are fellow alum (and also, showing great taste, Steelers fans) so we were much more into the game than some random Browns players. After the game, we decided to let the parking deck empty out, so we walked down to BW3's for a couple beers and some wings. On the short walk down, a big assed Hummer drives buy, and souljah is leaning out the window, laying cheesy lines on all the hottie college chicks walking by. My buddy opens up his jacket, revealing his Steelers Super Bowl XL Championship shirt and gives Souljah a hearty cheer. They drive off.

We get to BW's, and, sure enough, not 10 minutes later, in walks not only Charlie Frye and Souljah, but Josh Cribbs and Braylon Edwards (Note: Edwards is a specimen. He appears to be almost as big as souljah in person, and my one buddy thought he was a linebacker). Some delusional Browns fans start cheering "Here we go, Brownies, here we go", then "Pittsburgh sucks".

We immediately huddle and debate the benefits v liabilities of sacrificing ourselves and taking out the two 1st round and a 3rd round pick from the Browns last 2 drafts. They are, after all, just sitting there. After some deliberation, we decide that, although we could become heroes in the lore and legend of Steelers fans everywhere, we would, in fact, be imprisoned in the heart of Browns Country and likely would be shanked within minutes of our incarceration.

Needless to say, cooler heads prevailed.

Ambridge
03-04-2006, 06:54 PM
Winslow and Edwards both coming off major knee injuries..............a couple of swats to each of them with the nearest clublike object could have been worth a night or two in the "Klink".

Suitanim
03-04-2006, 07:04 PM
Don't I know it.

tony hipchest
03-04-2006, 07:47 PM
Winslow and Edwards both coming off major knee injuries..............a couple of swats to each of them with the nearest clublike object could have been worth a night or two in the "Klink". hitting them in the leg with a chicken wing might have even done the trick.

although it wouldve been cool, its probably better to not see suit all over the news and sportscenter tonight. thanks for thinking of us steelerfans though suit. :)

hardwork
03-04-2006, 08:28 PM

..................We immediately huddle and debate the benefits v liabilities of sacrificing ourselves and taking out the two 1st round and a 3rd round pick from the Browns last 2 drafts. .........

Yeah, I'll just bet they did, tough guy. Lol.

Suitanim
03-04-2006, 08:47 PM
Satire, sarcasm, and all the brain functions your simple lizard brain can't comprehend aside, I'd bet you'd have bashed them all a good one, eh, dockboy? Maybe called them fags while you did it?

It was a ****ing joke,...lighten up.

hardwork
03-04-2006, 09:04 PM
I went to the Akron/Kent State basketball game today with a few buddies (Great game, packed house, good guys won) and we had seats right by the football team (They introduced all the Akron teams and athletes that won MAC Championships at halftime). In walks Charlie Frye and Kellen "I'm a souljah" Winslow, who sit not 15 feet from where we are sitting. All my friends are fellow alum (and also, showing great taste, Steelers fans) so we were much more into the game than some random Browns players. After the game, we decided to let the parking deck empty out, so we walked down to BW3's for a couple beers and some wings. On the short walk down, a big assed Hummer drives buy, and souljah is leaning out the window, laying cheesy lines on all the hottie college chicks walking by. My buddy opens up his jacket, revealing his Steelers Super Bowl XL Championship shirt and gives Souljah a hearty cheer. They drive off.

We get to BW's, and, sure enough, not 10 minutes later, in walks not only Charlie Frye and Souljah, but Josh Cribbs and Braylon Edwards (Note: Edwards is a specimen. He appears to be almost as big as souljah in person, and my one buddy thought he was a linebacker). Some delusional Browns fans start cheering "Here we go, Brownies, here we go", then "Pittsburgh sucks".

We immediately huddle and debate the benefits v liabilities of sacrificing ourselves and taking out the two 1st round and a 3rd round pick from the Browns last 2 drafts. They are, after all, just sitting there. After some deliberation, we decide that, although we could become heroes in the lore and legend of Steelers fans everywhere, we would, in fact, be imprisoned in the heart of Browns Country and likely would be shanked within minutes of our incarceration.

Blitz is going to have to start a Retarded Section in order to find a spot for this post.

Suitanim
03-04-2006, 09:07 PM
I'm not sure I understand...WHY would you engage me again? Are you some kind of masochist, dockboy? How many NFL players did you enjoy ignoring today?

Or are you still hung up on the joke? Dumb animals don't have a sense of humor, so maybe I should explain. I was JOKING, you dumb ****ing Neanderthal!

hardwork
03-04-2006, 09:16 PM
...........you dumb ****ing Neanderthal!

Now, that isn't very nice, suit. I would expect more from someone as bright as you (claim to be).

HburgXL06
03-04-2006, 09:22 PM
Good thing it was you and not me Suit. I'm a redhead aka hothead and would not be so easy for me to let such a chance go to injure a few brownies and their fans. If it were me in the same situation and my car was nearby I would just wait for a person to instigate it, leave, go to the car, pop the trunk, pull out my baseball bat that I always have in there, and return to the bar to start a game of homerun derby. Now I probably woulda thought twice with the players though because they are really pussies with agents and lawyers that would sue and you know they would because of the horrible team that they play for but if it was just a bunch of assh*les I wouldn't sweat it. It's a good thing hardwork is only running his mouth through an internet connection because where I'm from if he was doing it in person (attacking a person who was just telling a story in good fun) he'd get "f*cked da f*ck up." Anyway nice story don't sweat it though they can run they mouths but we got what they never have gotten and we have it 5 times over. Peace.

BuFu

Suitanim
03-04-2006, 09:24 PM
Now, that isn't very nice, suit. I would expect more from someone as bright as you (claim to be).

You're not crazy, just stupid...I harbor no compunctions concerning slapping stupid people around and making them look silly. Well, truth be told, when someone who presents such a comical caricature, and does it in all earnestness, as yourself, it is a bit of a challenge. I want to expose your idiocy, make it overtly obvious for all the onlookers, and still have the joke be on you.

I think I just did a pretty good job on all fronts....

Suitanim
03-04-2006, 09:28 PM
Good thing it was you and not me Suit. I'm a redhead aka hothead and would not be so easy for me to let such a chance go to injure a few brownies and their fans. If it were me in the same situation and my car was nearby I would just wait for a person to instigate it, leave, go to the car, pop the trunk, pull out my baseball bat that I always have in there, and return to the bar to start a game of homerun derby. Now I probably woulda thought twice with the players though because they are really pussies with agents and lawyers that would sue and you know they would because of the horrible team that they play for but if it was just a bunch of assh*les I wouldn't sweat it. It's a good thing hardwork is only running his mouth through an internet connection because where I'm from if he was doing it in person (attacking a person who was just telling a story in good fun) he'd get "f*cked da f*ck up." Anyway nice story don't sweat it though they can run they mouths but we got what they never have gotten and we have it 5 times over. Peace.

BuFu

Well, you are obviously a hardcase, and like to do things the brutish and physical way. Don't get me wrong, sometimes fisticuffs are necessary, but I prefer subtlety. Finesse. On the internet, it's the ONLY way...

HburgXL06
03-05-2006, 07:21 PM
Well, you are obviously a hardcase, and like to do things the brutish and physical way. Don't get me wrong, sometimes fisticuffs are necessary, but I prefer subtlety. Finesse. On the internet, it's the ONLY way...

Yea you're probably smarter than me although I normally do not fight unless instigated like I believe you said the browns fans did. I prefer a good argument/debate because I know I can usually outwit most anyone from practice because so many people usually do try to argue with me about it (I'm in eagles country all they want to do is say the eagles are SO good). Online yea debate is the only way so I understand. I ain't tryin to start nothin. My apologies. Peace.

BuFu

hardwork
03-05-2006, 07:55 PM
You're not crazy, just stupid...I harbor no compunctions concerning slapping stupid people around and making them look silly. Well, truth be told, when someone who presents such a comical caricature, and does it in all earnestness, as yourself, it is a bit of a challenge. I want to expose your idiocy, make it overtly obvious for all the onlookers, and still have the joke be on you.

I think I just did a pretty good job on all fronts....

Oh I know suitanut. Not only are you tough, you're so smart. What a hero.

Suitanim
03-06-2006, 09:26 AM
Getting back on subject, it is interesting that these guys all seem to be friends off the field, which will probably really help build rapport among them on the field.