PDA

View Full Version : is the game gonna be on national tv

fer522
09-17-2010, 09:51 PM
does anyone know? :wave:
:tt03:

YorkPASteelersFan36
09-17-2010, 09:58 PM
It's on CBS depending on what "market" you fall in to. Here in York, PA I have 3 channels of CBS all showing the Ravens game. So upset :banging: I live in PENNSYLVANIA not Maryland. Ug! Desperately searching for a Sopcast or other link so I can watch my beloved black n' gold!! :tt02: :tt03:

stb_steeler
09-17-2010, 10:10 PM
It's on CBS depending on what "market" you fall in to. Here in York, PA I have 3 channels of CBS all showing the Ravens game. So upset :banging: I live in PENNSYLVANIA not Maryland. Ug! Desperately searching for a Sopcast or other link so I can watch my beloved black n' gold!! :tt02: :tt03:

Tell me about it, im in Lancaster Pa....Showin the Ravens/Bunhole game here to.....Here we go again with this again. Im not sure if theres gonna be any live feeds online for the game or not. I got DT i might pay the extra for Sunday Tix, expensive but not goin thru this again.

MasterOfPuppets
09-17-2010, 10:28 PM
well i'm in maryland and i'm stuck with the steelers / titan ....:mad:

oh wait ....:huh:

:sofunny:

you need to get a petition going and lobby your cable provider to pick up WTAJ , out of johnstown. thats the only reason we get the steelers, otherwise we'd have the ratbirds on 3 channels every week.
if you can get enough people to threaten to drop cable and go with satelite, they'll cave.... thats what happened here. :thumbsup:

SteelCityMom
09-17-2010, 10:35 PM
I'm going to be posting a thread for this soon, but I've created a toolbar for the site and the TV icon is going to have links available for football games (along with hockey, basketball, baseball and a lot more). It'll save some people a lot of time with having to search around everywhere for a link to the game.

Here's the link for the toolbar download...if you have any issues feel free to post them and let me know.

http://SteelersFever.OurToolbar.com/

fer522
09-17-2010, 11:07 PM
well i'm in maryland and i'm stuck with the steelers / titan ....

i hate you:wave:

fer522
09-17-2010, 11:10 PM
I'm going to be posting a thread for this soon, but I've created a toolbar for the site and the TV icon is going to have links available for football games (along with hockey, basketball, baseball and a lot more). It'll save some people a lot of time with having to search around everywhere for a link to the game.

thank you:wave:
:applaudit:

tony hipchest
09-17-2010, 11:42 PM
here in NM, if the texans or broncos arent playing we get the "national game".

this week it seems to be the dolphins vs vikings for the early game.

brett favre.

BigRick
09-18-2010, 12:00 AM
Here in Indiana I get the game Sunday. I 'm usually stuck with the F...in Colts! Hey how come no one has mentioned that part Bob Sanders is out again. Glad he plays for the DOLTS!

steelerohio
09-18-2010, 01:57 AM
I know I am stuck with the bungles... going to be like that for at least 95% of the season here in this part of Ohio...

Then at the end of October, moving down to NM and who knows what I'll get stuck with there...

I'd be happy to hear it on the radio ont he net... last season got to listen to the Steelers v. Lion game once then the next week, went back to same site and they were justplaying music... couldn't find it anywhere else...

MasterOfPuppets
09-18-2010, 02:04 AM
i hate you:wave:

http://smiliesftw.com/x/crap_shit_poo.gif .... how ya like me now ??? :sofunny:

tony hipchest
09-18-2010, 02:06 AM
I know I am stuck with the bungles... going to be like that for at least 95% of the season here in this part of Ohio...

Then at the end of October, moving down to NM and who knows what I'll get stuck with there...

I'd be happy to hear it on the radio ont he net... last season got to listen to the Steelers v. Lion game once then the next week, went back to same site and they were justplaying music... couldn't find it anywhere else...where you moving to in NM?

you will get EVERY cowboys game, and even though phoenix is closer you will only get a cardinals game if its on national broadcast.

other than that, expect the broncos, and some texans.

MasterOfPuppets
09-18-2010, 02:11 AM
hey hipcheese...there's a tv coverage map in a thread around here somewhere...why not sticky the link for it ? :noidea:

here it be...
http://the506.com/sports/?p=458

steelerohio
09-18-2010, 02:12 AM
ALbuquerque, with the in laws too... I think I'm headed for trouble...

Thanks for the info and I hate the Cowboys... :doh:

tony hipchest
09-18-2010, 02:29 AM
ALbuquerque, with the in laws too... I think I'm headed for trouble...

Thanks for the info and I hate the Cowboys... :doh:

yeah, me too.

good thing that youre moving to albuquerque AKA "little los angeles". theres plenty of gangsta raiderfans to drown out the cowpokes. :doh:

albq is small city with big city problems.

cowboys and raiders (even denver) are teams that people either love or hate. suprisingly, NM has a HUGE steelerfan base that you would never imagine, considering the region.

i would say they are atleast the 3rd most popular team in the state.

steelerohio
09-18-2010, 02:44 AM
Sweet... going to have to look them up...

Downloaded the toolbar and will give it a try this Sunday...

Goat27
09-18-2010, 04:18 AM
I'm in vegas, two years ago seem like we were on every week. last year now so far this year we are not we got vikings and Dolphins

stb_steeler
09-18-2010, 08:04 AM
hey hipcheese...there's a tv coverage map in a thread around here somewhere...why not sticky the link for it ? :noidea:

here it be...
http://the506.com/sports/?p=458

Looked up on the map....Uhhhhhg! they showing the game north,east,west of me.....U Mutha *&$#@^! ....I dont get it at all :banging:

stb_steeler
09-18-2010, 08:12 AM

Here's the link for the toolbar download...if you have any issues feel free to post them and let me know.

http://SteelersFever.OurToolbar.com/

Cool idea SCMom.....Do u think the Steelers will be shown on this site? and does it stream well?

SteelCityMom
09-18-2010, 11:14 AM
Cool idea SCMom.....Do u think the Steelers will be shown on this site? and does it stream well?

Well...I just did this Thursday night and Friday...so I haven't been able to test any NFL game links yet, but NFL Network and Some of the TV Channels have streamed pretty well. As did the MMA Channel.

I tried some of the random game links (a couple basketball and baseball links) and only a couple were working, but some might have been old links that hadn't been taken down yet.

We'll find out tomorrow though I suppose! If they don't work, or get shut down, I'll do my best to provide some other links through PMs.

shinoff2183
09-18-2010, 11:54 AM
I gotta go to a bar. living in erie pa, I get stuck with the bills. WTF what is wrong with the nfl, their team markets are ****ing screwed. I hate going to bars, cant hear the game. Yes I like to hear!

LVSteelersfan
09-18-2010, 12:45 PM
I actually enjoy heading over to the Steelers bar in Las Vegas and watching the games when they are not on TV. Don't you guys have Steelers bars out there that show all the games? It is much more fun than sitting at home and watching it with my wife ; ) I am currently going to Bob Taylor's Ranch House, one of the oldest restaraunt bars in Las Vegas because J.C. Whooloughan's fired their Steeler fan manager and shut down the Terrible Towel Club. Bummer because it was so close to my house and Bob Taylor's is not. But it is great watching games with other Steeler fans. You just have to get there at 8:30 in the morning to get a seat for a 10:00 game. Well worth it since I get to see the game. Streaming sucks mightily in Las Vegas so I don't even go there.

fer522
09-18-2010, 01:10 PM
i live about 3 hours from ten. and i have to watch grandpa favre, SUCKS :banging:
:wave:

Kanata-Steeler
09-19-2010, 02:47 PM
yup. it seems to get worse(aka money grabs) every year. "they" want everyone to pay monthly for NFL live...
:(