PDA

View Full Version : Sharing My Good News

Prosdo
03-05-2006, 11:30 AM
I just wanted to share my good news with everyone. I got accepted into Penn State University yesterday! :dancing: I was excited so thought I'd post it up lol.

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y264/Prosdo/PennStateNittanyLions2.gif

BlacknGold Bleeder
03-05-2006, 11:32 AM
Congrats, a bunch of my family goes there! You'll love it on Main campus.

Livinginthe past
03-05-2006, 12:00 PM
Congratulations Prosdo - thats great news. :cheers:

What will you be studying there?

NM

tony hipchest
03-05-2006, 12:09 PM
Congratulations Prosdo - thats great news. :cheers:

NM

i second that. right on! i remember how proud i was when i got my acceptance letter to pitt (even though i ended up not going there)

hardwork
03-05-2006, 12:13 PM
I just wanted to share my good news with everyone. I got accepted into Penn State University yesterday! :dancing: I was excited so thought I'd post it up lol.

Good for you.

SteelerzGirl
03-05-2006, 12:27 PM
That is awesome, awesome news, Pros! Woohoo!!! I'm so thrilled for you. You're gonna be a Nittany Lion, girl! :bouncy: You'll love State College. It's about an hour or so from me. It's beautiful country and a ton of fun. Be sure to check out their 4th of July fireworks display. I go every year. It's truly awesome.

Congratulations, best wishes, and good luck in all your endeavors. :smile:

Stillers#1
03-05-2006, 12:33 PM
I had an ex G/f that went there a few years ago, and as much as I hate PSU, I think you'll love it. They have mini-shrimp in the salad bar, how sweet is that?

bigbensgirl7
03-05-2006, 01:43 PM
Congrats Prosdo!!! My cousin was accepted this year also.

SteelR1
03-05-2006, 01:46 PM
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Good Luck..

steelers07
03-05-2006, 02:46 PM

That is GREAT!:cheers: Good luck up there!! My best freind goes to the university of Pittsburgh! She is rivals with your school!! Look out for her lol she is on the gymnastics team!!! Have fun and good luck to you!

FisherMOM
03-05-2006, 10:57 PM
Congratulations Prosdo!!!!! :thumbsup:

HburgXL06
03-05-2006, 11:36 PM
Congrats! My mom went to PSU back in the day and she said she had a lot of fun. Be careful though, from what she told me and from my own first semester experience that it can be hard with the party scene and how easy it is to get lost in the shuffle of such a big school. Keep focused and always study. I almost didn't have the chance to come back a second semester.

On a lighter note my dad is a University of Pittsburgh graduate and alumnus and my mom is a PSU alumni. So yea that's an interesting combo. I'll tell you all everything though, my mom and all other PSU fans I know are so fair-weathered. When the teams are up they are the first to cheer, but when they are down they ignore the games and don't want to hear anything bad about their team. My dad on the other hand will watch and cheer for the teams no matter what, both U of Pitt and for the Pittsburgh pro teams. He is an unfaultering fan and I take my loyalty from his side. When I last visited the U of Pitt campus I loved it because it has a college aire and yet is still in the city. PSU is a really nice campus too though although me preference is for a city atmosphere I've heard it's a great school. Have fun.

BuFu

melroseplace
03-06-2006, 09:12 AM
congrats! I only applied to one school last year (Robert Morris University) and I pretty much knew I was gonna get in, but I remember it was still so exciting to know for sure. I'm just a freshman now so if you have any questions about college life or getting ready to go or whatever, feel free to ask me! :smile:

Suitanim
03-06-2006, 09:17 AM
Congratulations...this makes me feel really............................................ ..............old!

HburgXL06
03-06-2006, 10:34 AM
I'm just a freshman now so if you have any questions about college life or getting ready to go or whatever, feel free to ask me! :smile:

Same here pros! If you need anything just ask! Whatever it is whether getting ready or later on when you there. Peace.

BuFu

Ambridge
03-06-2006, 01:12 PM
More Congratulations and Good Luck.

Say Hello to JoePa when you get there.

BB2W
03-06-2006, 01:42 PM
Congrats Prosdo!... You know I'm a huge PSU football fan. Be sure to go to the games and scream as loud as you can. They have one of the best student sections in the nation.

luvmysteelers
03-06-2006, 04:47 PM
Congratulations...this makes me feel really............................................ ..............old!

I hear ya, Suit...:crying01:

Congrats, Prosdo!!!

Stlrs4Life
03-06-2006, 06:12 PM
Congrats Prosdo! Go Nittany!

Prosdo
03-06-2006, 10:10 PM
Thanks everyone. I'm studying computer science. I'll be going to the McKeesport campus for two years and then transfering to the main. I was also considering Pitt HBurgh. But to be honest I live in the Burgh. So Penn State can offer that change of pace and all.

klick81
03-06-2006, 10:37 PM
Congrats! I wish I could've gone there!

Livinginthe past
03-07-2006, 01:49 AM
Thanks everyone. I'm studying computer science. I'll be going to the McKeesport campus for two years and then transfering to the main. I was also considering Pitt HBurgh. But to be honest I live in the Burgh. So Penn State can offer that change of pace and all.

Computer Science eh?

I bet 'SF Mod' looked great on your resum? right?

What sort of job will you be looking for after you graduate?

NM