PDA

View Full Version : Mendenhall or Johnson

pete74
09-19-2010, 06:00 AM
im stumped and cant decide who to start this week. i have Arian Foster, Chris Johnson and Mendenhall and can only start 2. Johnson is a must start every week but that changes when he plays the steelers. foster tore it up last week and is playing washington this week. any suggestions?

cloppbeast
09-19-2010, 10:00 AM
im stumped and cant decide who to start this week. i have Arian Foster, Chris Johnson and Mendenhall and can only start 2. Johnson is a must start every week but that changes when he plays the steelers. foster tore it up last week and is playing washington this week. any suggestions?

I would go with Mendenhall, to be honest. It'll take a lot of guts to bench Johnson, but he's playing the best run defense in the league who'll be keying to stop the run.

STEELtownHAVOX
09-19-2010, 11:34 AM
Sticky situation man. Definitely keep CJ even though he's playing us. More than likely we will contain him but this is a man on a rage of 2,500 yards this season...and the team/coach is behind him.

Now Foster or Mendenhall...Tough but I would go with Mendenhall. I think Houston will throw more this week but that doesn't mean Foster won't get at minimum 20 carries.

Just my 2 cents

theplatypus
09-19-2010, 11:38 AM
Foster and flip a coin, I don't see either of them having huge days.