PDA

View Full Version : Lets do it

joeyssteelcurtain
09-19-2010, 11:15 AM
The Titans are on my top 5 teams I hate. For a number of reasons.So lets go out there and show them how a real football team does it.

Here we go steelers here we go

:tt04::tt04::tt04::tt02::tt::tt03::

To us being 2-0 :drink::drink:

NYC_Steeler
09-19-2010, 11:16 AM
I second that.

FireMedic24
09-19-2010, 11:21 AM
STEELERS 2-0. TIMMONS IS GOING TO SHUT DOWN CJ, AND THAT IS ALL THE TITANS GOT. THEY DONT STAND A CHANCE. DIXON HAS A COMING OUT PARTY.
GO STEELERS

StainlessStill
09-19-2010, 11:53 AM
Could be another defensive struggle today. If the Steelers do what they do best since their existence, and that's to first and foremost STOP THE RUN and cage C.J, that will allow them to make the Titans and Vince Young become one dimensional and play right into our trap, which means hiking the pass attempts up to force... Young into making key decisions. Translation: TURNOVERS. HERE WE GO!:tt04::tt04::tt04::tt04::tt04::tt04:

TazmanianTroy
09-19-2010, 12:03 PM
The Titans are on my top 5 teams I hate. For a number of reasons.So lets go out there and show them how a real football team does it.

Here we go steelers here we go

:tt04::tt04::tt04::tt02::tt::tt03::

To us being 2-0 :drink::drink:

The Titans are your top 5 hated team?

I would go with not the word hate...but dislike.

No particular order here...

1.Any team formerly, (Broncos) or currently, (Redskins) coached by Mike Shanahan. He teaches his blockers to go for people's knees. Dirty play.

2. The Patriots. Spygate...and as a friend of mine says, they really never paid their dues before becoming successful.

3. The Raiders. 'Nuff said.

4. San Francisco...for more reasons than I can count. Some related to other than just football. (Biggest thing was the West Coast, 5 yard dink passing game. Which Dick LeBeau put a stop to with the Blitzburgh/Zone blitz defensive scheme.)

5. The Ravens...of course.

The Titans are basically a clean team playing/coaching wise.

Anyway...:blah::coffee:

:tt04:

SteelCityMom
09-19-2010, 12:06 PM
As far as AFC teams go, the Titans are right up there with teams I strongly despise as well (outside of the obvious division rivals). I hope we stomp them like they stomped the towel and rub it in all their fans faces at LP!!

GO STEELERS!!! :tt03: :tt03: :tt03:

SteelCityMom
09-19-2010, 12:09 PM
The Titans are your top 5 hated team?

I would go with not the word hate...but dislike.

No particular order here...

1.Any team formerly, (Broncos) or currently, (Redskins) coached by Mike Shanahan. He teaches his blockers to go for people's knees. Dirty play.

2. The Patriots. Spygate...and as a friend of mine says, they really never paid their dues before becoming successful.

3. The Raiders. 'Nuff said.

4. San Francisco...for more reasons than I can count. Some related to other than just football. (Biggest thing was the West Coast, 5 yard dink passing game. Which Dick LeBeau put a stop to with the Blitzburgh/Zone blitz defensive scheme.)

5. The Ravens...of course.

The Titans are basically a clean team playing/coaching wise.

Anyway...:blah::coffee:

:tt04:

LOL...you hate the 9ers more than the Titans??? Ok...

Former division rival team > non conference team in my book. :coffee:

TazmanianTroy
09-19-2010, 12:15 PM
LOL...you hate the 9ers more than the Titans??? Ok...

Former division rival team > non conference team in my book. :coffee:

Rivalry? There is no real rivalry between these teams, like there are between say the Ravens, Cincy, Browns, Jags, or the old Houston Oilers. etc. Which I still never collected about $200 on in a bet back in Middle School. LOL...

Anyway...

SteelCityMom
09-19-2010, 12:19 PM
Rivalry? There is no real rivalry between these teams, like there are between say the Ravens, Cincy, Browns, Jags, or the old Houston Oilers. etc. Which I still never collected about $200 on in a bet back in Middle School. LOL...

Anyway...

Of course it's not the same kind of rivalry as the Ravens, Browns or Bengals...those are division rivals lol.

But to say that there is no rivalry is absurd. The fans and players still talk about the towel stomp and that opened up the rivalry that used to be there with the Oilers. Ask any number of fans and they'll say there is still a strong rivalry there...and especially a larger rivalry than there will ever be compared to the 9ers. If there's any kind of rivalry with a non-conference team, it's the Cowboys.

TazmanianTroy
09-19-2010, 12:26 PM
Of course it's not the same kind of rivalry as the Ravens, Browns or Bengals...those are division rivals lol.

But to say that there is no rivalry is absurd. The fans and players still talk about the towel stomp and that opened up the rivalry that used to be there with the Oilers. Ask any number of fans and they'll say there is still a strong rivalry there...and especially a larger rivalry than there will ever be compared to the 9ers. If there's any kind of rivalry with a non-conference team, it's the Cowboys.

Ok..ok...

I forgot about the towel stomp. I admit that.

I'll give you this one.

Congrats...good debate.

SteelCityMom
09-19-2010, 12:33 PM
Ok..ok...

I forgot about the towel stomp. I admit that.

I'll give you this one.

Congrats...good debate.

Lol...it's all good! I'm just fired up for the game as I'm sure you are too! :drink:

steeltheone
09-19-2010, 12:46 PM
Ravens...Bengals...Browns....jags....Cowboys...Tit ans...