PDA

View Full Version : Antonio Brown - I'm sorry for doubting ya

ETL
09-19-2010, 03:16 PM
I confess, I wanted Logan here and thought that Brown was a luxury (6 WRs?!?!?) that we could not afford.

Brown was worth 1 Win today and for a rookie that is huge.

Hope to see more return TDs.

Fire Arians
09-19-2010, 03:22 PM
brown did in 1 start what logan couldn't do all season

mikegrimey
09-19-2010, 03:23 PM
He had a good punt return too. El looked as plebeian as ever on his.

Glad to be the victimizer instead of the victim on kickoff TDs.

ETL
09-19-2010, 03:33 PM
(Beavis' voice) "heh heh ... you said plebian ... heh heh"

scsteeler
09-19-2010, 10:34 PM
I confess, I wanted Logan here and thought that Brown was a luxury (6 WRs?!?!?) that we could not afford.

Brown was worth 1 Win today and for a rookie that is huge.

Hope to see more return TDs.

Yes and Logan been running out of bounds a lot if any have watched him.

ricardisimo
09-20-2010, 03:26 AM
Downtownio!!!

CLStan7
09-20-2010, 05:12 AM
santonio=Antonio

LVSteelersfan
09-20-2010, 10:36 AM
I wanted Logan gone and am so happy they kept Brown and got rid of Logan. Logan cannot even sniff the speed that Brown or Emmanuel Sanders have. We have three young WRs that are going to be torching NFL defenses for years.

steeltheone
09-20-2010, 11:28 AM
Logan was just fine. Again 2 games does not a season make.

ricardisimo
09-20-2010, 01:57 PM
Logan was just fine. Again 2 games does not a season make.
Two games would have made our season last year.

SteelMember
09-20-2010, 02:17 PM
I'm not getting all the hate for Logan. I though he really helped us a lot last year when our special teams were atrocious in previous years.

I'm glad we have a guy like Brown who can step in, but I believe Logan was cut because of Brown's receiving ability, not just his return skills. Logan would have had a hard time getting on the field on anything other than special teams.

Do you think the titans fans are bitching about the missed tackle their kicker made like a lot of people were doing here last year when Reed missed his?

I'm just glad we were on the "positive" side for a change. We gave too much of that shit up last year.

Also, I'm surprised that didn't get called for a 3 man wedge before Brown peeled off on the reverse.

It was indeed our day. The turnovers alone state as much.

steeltheone
09-20-2010, 03:31 PM
I'm not getting all the hate for Logan. I though he really helped us a lot last year when our special teams were atrocious in previous years.

Thats what i was getting at. Logan was a good player for us.I hope Brown can continue to shine and hopefully as a wideout.