PDA

View Full Version : Chris Hoke Better than Hampton?

pittguy578
09-19-2010, 04:29 PM
Yes-Hampton occupies the middle pretty well, but Hoke is more than adequate in terms of occupying the center plus he can make plays Hampton can't make i.e. running and actually tackling someone.

dcsteel5804
09-19-2010, 05:25 PM
LO FREAKING L. :sofunny: I dont know if I agree with you, buts that funny!!

StainlessStill
09-19-2010, 05:35 PM
Hokie Pokies been one of the best backups in the league today. Ever since '04, he's been an ace and one of the most underrated on the entire defense. He could start for most teams. Everyone keeps saying we are old, but when will we ever show it? We got Dad strength. We are tough to beat ladies and gentleman. Depth is a concern but we will manage.

NYC_Steeler
09-19-2010, 05:40 PM
Don't know about better - he certainly has played well though. Was wondering whether we were in trouble when it looked like he may have been injured.

pete74
09-19-2010, 06:30 PM
dont know if he can play the entire season better but he sure looked it today

lionslicer
09-19-2010, 06:55 PM
They both have their strengths and weaknesses. Hoke is faster, smarter and is a lot more aggressive. Hampton is stronger, bigger and has a reputation, so teams run away from him when he's in. So you can go with either, but I personally would rather have Hampton in and have someone as good as Hoke as a sub every couple downs.

fer522
09-19-2010, 08:41 PM
Hokie Pokies been one of the best backups in the league today. Ever since '04, he's been an ace and one of the most underrated on the entire defense. He could start for most teams. Everyone keeps saying we are old, but when will we ever show it? We got Dad strength. We are tough to beat ladies and gentleman. Depth is a concern but we will manage.

i have to agree with you:wave:
:tt03: