PDA

View Full Version : Manning VS. Manning

SteelCityMom
09-19-2010, 06:45 PM
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_Jo7lJoQhtjw/SJ-qI6WQOdI/AAAAAAAABMo/e0ITnTZNA2E/s400/Nagasaki+vrtualreligion.net.jpg

Should be a decent game. I'm hoping for a Giants win, but not holding my breath. All my previous picks today have come true though!

lionslicer
09-19-2010, 07:12 PM
I saw the texans defense today... they played horrible, so when they shut down Peyton last week for most of the game, it wasn't because they were good, it was Peyton losing his touch. Also the Colts defense is really bad, Eli will tear them apart.
I can see the Giants winning, though I'll be rooting for the Colts.

MasterOfPuppets
09-19-2010, 07:24 PM
my money is on the Gmen ... they should be able to run all over the colts.

zulater
09-19-2010, 07:25 PM
:love:I get horny whenever i see Faith Hill in that LBD during the SNF opening.:crazy01:

MasterOfPuppets
09-19-2010, 08:31 PM
my money is on the Gmen ... they should be able to run all over the colts.
OOPS... i meant the colts should be able to run all over them...:nervous:

MasterOfPuppets
09-19-2010, 10:20 PM
I saw the texans defense today... they played horrible, so when they shut down Peyton last week for most of the game, it wasn't because they were good, it was Peyton losing his touch. Also the Colts defense is really bad, Eli will tear them apart.
I can see the Giants winning, though I'll be rooting for the Colts.
688 yds ....6 tds...0 ints.... in 2 games.
thats "losing" your touch ? :noidea:

lionslicer
09-19-2010, 11:29 PM
688 yds ....6 tds...0 ints.... in 2 games.
thats "losing" your touch ? :noidea:

I posted this before the game happened. Texans shut him down last week for the most part. 3 touchdowns might be big, but it was him trying to comeback, he had imcompletions and sacks all game.
From watching the game, obviously he made some improvements.

Shea
09-19-2010, 11:33 PM
This game sucked.

Hopefully, tomorrow night won't be over by the first half also.

SteelCityMom
09-20-2010, 12:00 AM
Well...I guess I'm kind of glad my internet went down shortly after posting this! Chances are I would have fallen asleep to it anyway.

MasterOfPuppets
09-20-2010, 12:19 AM
I posted this before the game happened. Texans shut him down last week for the most part. 3 touchdowns might be big, but it was him trying to comeback, he had imcompletions and sacks all game.
From watching the game, obviously he made some improvements.
mmmmkay... 40 / 57 ( 70% ) for 455 yds ..... sacked 2 times ( - 14 yds )

just not seeing it dude...:noidea:.... i wish ben had some crappy days like that ...:popcorn:

lionslicer
09-20-2010, 10:20 AM
mmmmkay... 40 / 57 ( 70% ) for 455 yds ..... sacked 2 times ( - 14 yds )

just not seeing it dude...:noidea:.... i wish ben had some crappy days like that ...:popcorn:

Maybe you should have watched the game... 57 passes, manning usually doesn't go over 35. He was throwing incompletions most first half and in the 2nd half he was forced to throw to check down recievers, thats not what manning wants to do. Don't temp me seriously, I'm like the biggest manning fan here. Stats mean nothing :P.

10 incompletions in the first half.
It was 10-13 in the first half, most of the first half it was 13-0
5 drives ended in punts.
Both touchdowns scored in the 2nd half were at the end of the 4th quarter, the Texans were winning 34-10, Manning could not move the ball and score like he's known for.
Manning was kept to 10 points pretty much all game, the 14 points in the 4th quarter was when the texans were playing soft and possibly even playing 2nd string players due to such a lead. Manning is competitive and will play until time runs out, he always does. This was not a charactoristic Manning.
A huge chunk of his yards and completions also came in the 4th quarter when the defense was playing soft.

Also only 2 sacks were recorded, he was sacked a couple more times, but the stats were whipped out because of penalties, and he had presure in his face all day getting knocked down a lot causing him to scramble around and throw the ball to check down routes like the running backs.

MACH1
09-20-2010, 07:40 PM
It must be nice to have such a shitty game and only score 38 points. :yawn: