PDA

View Full Version : Talk about a great Sunday!

zulater
09-19-2010, 07:03 PM
Not only did the Steelers win, but the Cowboys, Patriots, and Ravens all lost as well. Can't rememeber the last time that combination of events took place? :thumbsup:

ETL
09-19-2010, 07:30 PM
And the Browns lost too - how rare is that?!?!

(uh, correction, I guess the Browns lose every week so ... I guess that's not so special)

StainlessStill
09-19-2010, 07:42 PM
Last week was a great week overall as well, but THIS Sunday was ginormous to our standings. Great week! Starting with our performance on defense first and foremost. I'll still fired up about today and how this defense played. Just good stuff.

I hope TB is not a trap game though. Just sayin.:popcorn:

Fire Arians
09-19-2010, 07:45 PM
Last week was a great week overall as well, but THIS Sunday was ginormous to our standings. Great week! Starting with our performance on defense first and foremost. I'll still fired up about today and how this defense played. Just good stuff.

I hope TB is not a trap game though. Just sayin.:popcorn:

tampa bay has actually looked pretty good. this will be another tough game

ETL
09-19-2010, 08:16 PM
Anyone know when the last time we were 2-0 and both of the teams that we beat had wins (i.e both were 1-1).

I gotta say, these are quality wins. We beat the Falcons and Titans - two playoff caliber teams. Which says a lot about us. If we were 2-0 again Cleveland and St. Louis - I wouldn't feel as giddy.

MasterOfPuppets
09-19-2010, 08:22 PM
tampa bay has actually looked pretty good. this will be another tough game
hopefully lefty will be healed up and have a bit of revenge in his eyes.

LVSteelersfan
09-19-2010, 08:29 PM
Lefty has got to be better than what we have seen from Dixon and Batch. Couldn't get much worse than that mess. I don't hold out much hope that Lefty can hold up behind that patchwork O-line either but the offense was pathetic today. Thank god for Antonio Brown. Do you all still wish Logan was still here after watching that blinding speed from Brown? He just did not have the speed to break one like Brown did today. I was on the Brown bandwagon all the way and wanted Logan gone. We have three WRs with that kind of speed now. Can't teach speed.

StainlessStill
09-19-2010, 08:32 PM
hopefully lefty will be healed up and have a bit of revenge in his eyes.

Yep, right now there's noone left for a spark but Leftwhich. Here's hoping he can start Sunday.

stb_steeler
09-19-2010, 08:41 PM
Is Lefty due to come back next week?

StainlessStill
09-19-2010, 08:52 PM
Is Lefty due to come back next week?

He was actually taking reps this week in practice until Hampton was ruled out. We released Lefty for him to get some extra rest and be off his knee until probably Monday or Tuesday to when we sign him back. If he has a good week at practice, and judging by Dixon's injury today, Leftwhich could very well be our starter in Tampa.

TXSteelers
09-19-2010, 08:52 PM
I here you, living in the heart of freakin cowboy country the last 2 weeks have made life easy for me.