PDA

View Full Version : Steelers 2-0, but so is......

steelerchad
09-19-2010, 11:51 PM
Miami
Houston
Kansas City
Green Bay
Chicago
Tampa Bay

What an unlikely bunch at 2-0. Could be joined by N.O. after tomorrow.

lionslicer
09-19-2010, 11:56 PM
How is Green Bay unlikely?

steelerchad
09-20-2010, 12:00 AM
How is Green Bay unlikely?

Do me a favor and don't read my posts.
I said unlikely bunch (meaning as a whole, unlikely) Not meaning that none of the teams on the list should be capable of going 2-0.
So, if you put together a list of the 7 or 8 teams you thought would start 2-0 that list would seem likely? If so, I laugh at you.

xXTheSteelKingsXx
09-20-2010, 12:04 AM
If your trying to call Pittsburgh's record a fluke take a look at how the D is playing. The team has earned both of their victories.

lionslicer
09-20-2010, 12:08 AM
Do me a favor and don't read my posts.
I said unlikely bunch (meaning as a whole, unlikely) Not meaning that none of the teams on the list should be capable of going 2-0.
So, if you put together a list of the 7 or 8 teams you thought would start 2-0 that list would seem likely? If so, I laugh at you.

I had a brain fart when I read it, I'm dyslexic, I made a mistake, so you attack me like I'm a retard.

Yeah thats right, I turned it around on you so you seem like the bad guy :rofl:

All in all I'm kidding, I made a mistake, don't be such a jerk.

steelerchad
09-20-2010, 12:10 AM
If your trying to call Pittsburgh's record a fluke take a look at how the D is playing. The team has earned both of their victories.

No, not calling it a fluke. The D looks to be back to it's 2008 form so far. When I looked at the standing on NFL.com just surprised to see the teams that were 2-0. None on the list except GB and NO if they win tomorrow would have been on most people's list. The Steelers with Ben, yes. But without, most people thought we'd be lucky to start 1-1.

xXTheSteelKingsXx
09-20-2010, 12:17 AM
No, not calling it a fluke. The D looks to be back to it's 2008 form so far. When I looked at the standing on NFL.com just surprised to see the teams that were 2-0. None on the list except GB and NO if they win tomorrow would have been on most people's list. The Steelers with Ben, yes. But without, most people thought we'd be lucky to start 1-1.

Okay. I thought you were comparing Pitt to the likes of Tampa Bay and KC.