PDA

View Full Version : hindsight.

pancake
09-20-2010, 05:59 PM
The way Vick has played the last 2 weeks, better than I remember him as a passer. Now I was one of the posters on here when the old subjest came up, that said "NO Way"! I have to admit and I might be in the minority here, but I think if we has Vick as our back up, we would be 4-0 when Ben returns...

Heck we might be anyway...

MattsMe
09-20-2010, 06:02 PM
Ron Mexico is scum.

jjpro11
09-20-2010, 06:06 PM
he's trash. i hope he snaps his leg.

Spinlcrack
09-20-2010, 06:12 PM
he's trash. i hope he snaps his leg.

Agreed.

It is fun to hear the QB controversy in these parts though. Friggin' Eagles fans

lionslicer
09-20-2010, 06:20 PM
Vick always had potential, but he never had patience or a good line in front of him. People always thought Vick was on the run because he wanted to, no usually he was forced to. In philly he has a better line and has buckled down and can show his natural throwing ability.

cloppbeast
09-20-2010, 06:24 PM
Imagine having Vick and Roethlisberger on the same team. Character counts, right? lol We'd be the Bengals II.

BTW, and kind of a side note, a survey asked who were the most hated athletes in U.S., and here's the list (not necessarily in the correct order):

1. Vick
2. Kobe
3. T.O.
4. Chad Ochocinco
5. Tiger

Spinlcrack
09-20-2010, 06:25 PM
As much as I dislike the Eagles ( well Eagles fans actually) I am glad to see Shady McCoy having some success.

lionslicer
09-20-2010, 06:37 PM
Imagine having Vick and Roethlisberger on the same team. Character counts, right? lol We'd be the Bengals II.

BTW, and kind of a side note, a survey asked who were the most hated athletes in U.S., and here's the list (not necessarily in the correct order):

1. Vick
2. Kobe
3. T.O.
4. Chad Ochocinco
5. Tiger

Lebron is numebr 6... He actually recieved the most positive votes of any NBA player, and the 2nd most negative votes (Kobe being the first). I'm not sure where that leaves him.

jjpro11
09-20-2010, 06:43 PM
Lebron is numebr 6... He actually recieved the most positive votes of any NBA player, and the 2nd most negative votes (Kobe being the first). I'm not sure where that leaves him.

not good for Ben that people still hate Kobe as much as any athlete for allegations made against him 7 years ago. maybe for Ben's sake some of it has to do with the fact that Kobe was married at the time.. who knows? we'll see in 7 years how Ben fares in the public eye.

Set-Man
09-20-2010, 08:18 PM
It would really be hard to sign somebody with that background after trading Holmes and having Ben with his issues. Vick is talented but any QB would need some sort of O-Line to do anything.