PDA

View Full Version : Welcome back B-Mac

Mags87
09-20-2010, 06:36 PM
only week two and we have a corner with a pic. that is a far cry from where we were last year. Defense looks scary good so far and i havent seen much from any offense in the North these two weeks. when we get Ben back, i hope he feels he has something to prove. with even a mediocre offense, this is our division to lose once again.

Set-Man
09-20-2010, 08:33 PM
I think that his addition is a major key. Troy and A Smith get the headlines and deservedly so but it is good to have a decent corner back. Gay was terrible last year and is a much better Deshea Townsed jr. (nickel).

He plays with his head towards the receiver most of the time so I was pleasantly surprised when he picked it off.

Don DeVore
09-21-2010, 10:13 PM
dont get excited yet, that int wasnt from something he did. it was a timing throw and the receiver came out of his break slow and wasnt where he was suppose to be and the ball fell in bmacs hands. i will give him credit for not dropping it tho.

ricardisimo
09-21-2010, 10:38 PM
Kudos to him for making the catch. I still say he's getting picked on because he's not all that strong in coverage. If I'm right, he's going to get a lot of opportunities for more INTs.