PDA

View Full Version : Oct 3rd vs Ravens , Gold 1

ANGST
09-21-2010, 07:58 AM
Will anyone else be there ? :wink02:

My wife and I make it up from VA for about a game every other year. We got parking this time , would like to maybe hook up with some other Steelers fans (and use their grill)

Butkus
09-22-2010, 12:30 PM
Hi to all other Pittsburgh Steeler fans. Any chance that there is room at your tailgate party for some Canuck fans for the Baltimore game. We are fulfilling a lifelong dream to attend a game at Heinz field and as we are flying from the west coast to attend the game and for the experience we need some kind folks to invite us to join their tailgate party. We will bring some nice BC smoked salmon and beer and anything else to pull our weight with the fixings. There will be 5 of us and we range in age from 24-62. We would sure appreciate being invited to join the fan experience outside Heinz and really enjoy our first game seeing our boys whip up on the Ravens. Any tips on the experience would also be appreciated. Go Steelers!

VolatileMan
09-22-2010, 06:49 PM
I am flying in from the west coast myself for business, but I am going to make the drive to attend this game! My first ever Steeler home game!!
I will take any tips and/or invites as well.

Go Steelers

Missyc
09-27-2010, 12:34 PM
Hey there,

We are looking for someone to tailgate with too, my 5 girlfriends and I are coming out to celebrate our first game togther and our friends birthday.

Missy C

ANGST
09-27-2010, 03:55 PM
Hey there,

We are looking for someone to tailgate with too, my 5 girlfriends and I are coming out to celebrate our first game togther and our friends birthday.

Missy C

Why does this sound like a trap.... :toofunny:

http://mob283.photobucket.com/albums/kk285/rackitt/its_a_trap.jpg

Missyc
09-27-2010, 07:42 PM
No trap we just wanted to be able to do some tailgating before the game that's all and it's actually 5 total me included in the 5

ANGST
09-28-2010, 08:39 AM
No trap we just wanted to be able to do some tailgating before the game that's all and it's actually 5 total me included in the 5

Just a little joke :thumbsup:

I'll figure out something , we are driving up 4 hours from Virginia and should be there around 9-10am .

Missyc
09-29-2010, 09:25 AM
We are at the Hilton and can meet you there at the parking lot, what all are you bring ing?

BlackNGold88
09-29-2010, 11:30 PM
Would like to tailgate as well. Will be my first steeler game.

SteelersGirl00
09-30-2010, 11:15 AM
My husband and I are coming into town for the game as well and would love to tailgate with some others...let me know when, where and what to bring and we will be there!!!

:tt: