PDA

View Full Version : Think the bucs will be intimidated after watching last weeks game film?

zsheik22
09-22-2010, 02:25 PM
Young guys back there, I wonder what theyre thinking when they see one of the best RB's in the league give up and Vince Young being pounded mercilessly.

We'll see for sure come sunday ;). The feeling of CJ and VY giving up was a fantastic one. Everyone watching the game could see it.

kiuaswarrior
09-22-2010, 02:40 PM
These are professionals, I expect the Bucs to be ready as ever for this game, as the Steelers are i'm sure.

Whether they can compete to our level is another story.

Spinlcrack
09-22-2010, 02:43 PM
Yes. Coaches at least.

Steel_Bus_24
09-22-2010, 02:52 PM
No, they are going to be coming into the game with a chip on their shoulders because Im sure they'll be ticked off at all the media saying their 2-0 isn't legit

We need to hit em hard early and make them realize the type of physical game they'll be in

acaton
09-22-2010, 03:20 PM
They'll show up very excited to play, they love Morris and what he is trying to do here. We may not win but it won't be free. Our interior D-line is getting pretty good, should be a good game.

Here's to no injuries!!:drink:

Spinlcrack
09-22-2010, 03:28 PM
Here's to no injuries!!:drink:

I'll drink to that!

:drink:

zsheik22
09-22-2010, 03:30 PM
These are professionals, I expect the Bucs to be ready as ever for this game, as the Steelers are i'm sure.

Whether they can compete to our level is another story.

You think pros are impervious to fear and never quit? Didnt you watch last game? Pros or not, people get scared. You can tell by the way a lot of guys run the ball or lackthereof.

Fire Arians
09-22-2010, 03:56 PM
They will feel disrespected and come out swinging imo. That's why it will be important to punch them in the mouths and early. defense has to set the tone early or this could be a long day

zsheik22
09-22-2010, 05:17 PM
We should have all learned our lesson last year. Losing to teams we already had a W penciled in for. I sure hope they come out like they left off, and no I dont mean the TD and the onside kick part ;)

:mad:

#1LambertFan
09-22-2010, 05:36 PM
We should have all learned our lesson last year. Losing to teams we already had a W penciled in for. I sure hope they come out like they left off, and no I dont mean the TD and the onside kick part ;)

:mad:

That was just letting the boys rest. It was hot. Give them a break. LOL I would never be able to say that if we lost! But really it was just a prevent/ kill the clock manuever and it worked.

scsteeler
09-22-2010, 05:43 PM
This game will be just as important as the Titan game. I know that Coach Tomlin will be taking this game serious as he should.

The Bucs will be ready to play and the Steelers should be ready to do the same.

SteelCityKing
09-22-2010, 05:50 PM
This game will be just as important as the Titan game. I know that Coach Tomlin will be taking this game serious as he should.

The Bucs will be ready to play and the Steelers should be ready to do the same.

Tomlin takes every game seriously. that is something to love in a coach. he focuses on week to week and not the bigger picture of weeks to come. i know he focusing on a gameplan for Ben's return. THAT is exciting as well.

Tomlin and Ben with a healthy Troy and a tightened up defense from last year...should be good.

CaliStillersFan
09-23-2010, 10:05 AM
Hell I'm intimidated of our defense and I ain't even playing against them. :)

paperchamps
09-23-2010, 11:16 PM
Im sure both teams will be ready to go, should be a decent game

SteelKnight
09-24-2010, 02:57 AM
Yeah...Freeman will be nervous...and for good reason.

Fire Haley
09-24-2010, 10:25 AM
Pile drive them into the dirt, that's what I say.

http://www.gifsoup.com/view1/1149336/steelers-crush-vy-o.gif

TB5219
09-24-2010, 07:13 PM
Don't you love how everyone is underestimating Josh every week? I find it particularly interesting this week. I suspect a good deal of Josh's offseason film study was the Steelers, since he's being compared to Ben. I'm more concerned about how his thumb is doing than him being rattled.

Fire Arians
09-24-2010, 07:14 PM
Highly doubtful. The kid plays with poise. He's even bigger than your boy BB. What's there to be nervous aboout? It's football.

yeah it also took ben 2 seasons to throw as many interceptions as freeman threw in 9 games

in ben's first season as a rookie, he was breaking all kinds of NFL records. don't even start to compare your boy to ben, cause it's no contest who's a better qb