PDA

View Full Version : Hey Steelers fans

jus4bucs
09-22-2010, 07:42 PM
Bucs fan checking in for this weeks game, after about 15 minutes on the forum I can tell that you guys are just good football people in general. You are very humble and you all seem to be very football savvy.:hatsoff:

Before today I was excited about the game, but now I am frightened. Our best safety just got suspended until September 22nd 2011 and our center Jeff Faine has a leg injury and may not start sunday which is a huge issue for our young quarterback versus your tough nosed defense.

Here's to an injury free(hopefully) and a physical contest between two hungry teams. Talk again soon:wave:

tony hipchest
09-22-2010, 07:48 PM
we signed back up safety will allen from the bucs. last time we signed a no name back up safety for a modest contract it was ryan clark. :cheers:

thanks! (and welcome to the board)

in my 5 years here, this may be the greatest showing of opponents teams fans for a single game (other than the SB's)

very impressive and y'all have been a cordial bunch. :thumbsup:

stb_steeler
09-22-2010, 08:10 PM
Bucs fan checking in for this weeks game, after about 15 minutes on the forum I can tell that you guys are just good football people in general. You are very humble and you all seem to be very football savvy.:hatsoff:

Before today I was excited about the game, but now I am frightened. Our best safety just got suspended until September 22nd 2011 and our center Jeff Faine has a leg injury and may not start sunday which is a huge issue for our young quarterback versus your tough nosed defense.

Here's to an injury free(hopefully) and a physical contest between two hungry teams. Talk again soon:wave:

Bummer about your safety....Holmes comes to mind which is why he is no longer a Steeler. You'd think these guys would learn. They get paid big bucks to entertain us not do drugs.....lol. Most of us get random drug test at work maybe they should get em weekly.

StainlessStill
09-22-2010, 08:17 PM

Welcome. I'm glad we are getting some fan interaction between both organizations lately. Falcons represented their fanbase well in week 1 and even a Titans fan offered us some good fortune.

Those are some significant injuries for you guys, esp at the safety position, but remember now that we are down to our 3rd quarterback and our offensive line shifts continues with our NOW starting right guard going down in Trai Essex. If it's going to be another scorcher, that could be an advantage since we had major rotation last week in Tenn but your defensive front can take advantage of the right side of that line since we'll be pounding it up the gut 9 times outta 10.

I must say though, with an entire gameplan now being formed around Charlie, expect some passing lanes to open up and for us to have a better day through the air. As for your offensive outlook: Good luck, it will be needed:thumbsup:

Here's to an injury free game, Bucs fans!

CaliStillersFan
09-23-2010, 09:55 AM
Thanks for stopping by, good luck this weekend. It should be another defensive grinder.

vasteeler
09-23-2010, 10:07 AM
we signed back up safety will allen from the bucs. last time we signed a no name back up safety for a modest contract it was ryan clark. :cheers:

thanks! (and welcome to the board)

in my 5 years here, this may be the greatest showing of opponents teams fans for a single game (other than the SB's)

very impressive and y'all have been a cordial bunch. :thumbsup:

i was thinking the same thing, they are coming out of the wood work. i am dissapointed though i was hoping for an ass bucks fan to slap around. all these guys seem pretty cool

SteelersinCA
09-23-2010, 10:51 AM
Very impressed with TB fans, here's to a good game!

LVSteelersfan
09-23-2010, 11:53 AM
Tampa Bay has fans??? It will be interesting to see how many Steeler fans are in the stands on Sunday. It has been like a home game atmosphere in so many stadiums. I personally don't care about injuries to their center and their player getting suspended for being stupid. We have injuries all over the place that would cripple most teams. That is all part of the game and I hope it helps us stomp them in the ground. There is no mercy in football. It just shows how good our FO and coaching staff are that they continue to put a competetive team on the field despite all of the injuries and stupidity by certain people. I think our young WRs are going to turn out to be better than Santokio Holmes ever was and Ben is going to come back with a vengeance after his baseless, unproved allegations against him. Woe be to those teams that get the Steelers starting in Week 6.

jus4bucs
09-23-2010, 12:04 PM
The game is still going to be blacked out, despite the Steelers Nation taking over Raymond James...
The fans here make me sick quite honestly.

joeyssteelcurtain
09-23-2010, 12:19 PM
The game is still going to be blacked out, despite the Steelers Nation taking over Raymond James...

They only had 1,500 seats left they might sell out

paperchamps
09-23-2010, 11:22 PM
Tampa Bay has fans??? It will be interesting to see how many Steeler fans are in the stands on Sunday. It has been like a home game atmosphere in so many stadiums. I personally don't care about injuries to their center and their player getting suspended for being stupid. We have injuries all over the place that would cripple most teams. That is all part of the game and I hope it helps us stomp them in the ground. There is no mercy in football. It just shows how good our FO and coaching staff are that they continue to put a competetive team on the field despite all of the injuries and stupidity by certain people. I think our young WRs are going to turn out to be better than Santokio Holmes ever was and Ben is going to come back with a vengeance after his baseless, unproved allegations against him. Woe be to those teams that get the Steelers starting in Week 6.

LOL, pass some of that kool aid this way

Fire Arians
09-24-2010, 12:10 AM

are you going to be at the game? if not, you're just as bad

Hi5Steeler
09-24-2010, 01:38 AM
waaah. bucs safety out. maybe the center might not play. waaah.

lets compare that to the steelers

STARTING RIGHT TACKLE. OUT FOR SEASON

STARTING LEFT TACKLE OUT LAST WEEK. WON ANYWAY.

STARTING NOSE TACKLE OUT LAST WEEK. WON ANYWAY.

FUTURE STUD WR EMMANUEL SANDERS OUT LAST WEEK. WON ANYWAY.

HINES WARD NO ACL. WON ANYWAY. hey...its an injury...all his life haha

STARTING QUARTERBACK OUT FOR FOUR GAMES AND NOT STARTING THIS WEEK.

SECOND STRING QUARTERBACK OUT LAST WEEK. WON ANYWAY. and not starting this week.

THIRD STRING QUARTERBACK INJURED LAST WEEK AND OUT HALF THE GAME. WON ANYWAY. and out again this week.

Fourth string quarterback starting this week against the buccawierds.

yea....bucs safety out...wooooo .... so sorry..... seriously though....let us know when your top three quarterbacks all cant play, your left and right tackles also, oh and your nose tackle and throw in a promising wide receiver....

Injuries? DONT talk to the steelers about injuries. we LAUGH IN THE FACE OF INJURIES!!!!

freekin bucs fans....bunch of pre whiners

Fire Arians
09-24-2010, 01:53 AM
bucs must have shitty message boards if their entire fanbase has to migrate elsewhere to discuss the games lol

SteelCityMom
09-24-2010, 02:21 AM
bucs must have shitty message boards if their entire fanbase has to migrate elsewhere to discuss the games lol

Naa...their boards are just fine, and they're more than welcome here. We'll probably appreciate them a lot more by the time next week rolls around and we're infested with Rats trolls. :chuckle:

Wallace108
09-24-2010, 02:24 AM
We'll probably appreciate them a lot more by the time next week rolls around and we're infested with Rats trolls. :chuckle:

Mmmmm, I love ravens ... taste like falcons.

Fire Arians
09-24-2010, 02:49 AM
Naa...their boards are just fine, and they're more than welcome here. We'll probably appreciate them a lot more by the time next week rolls around and we're infested with Rats trolls. :chuckle:

i actually like the hostility the ravens and bengals fans bring. nice visitors are cool sometimes but like greg lloyd, i think something's wrong if i don't hate my opponents at least a little :tt04:

SteelCityMom
09-24-2010, 02:54 AM
Lol...yeah I know, I'm looking forward to it as well in my own little sadistic way!

MasterOfPuppets
09-24-2010, 02:58 AM
anymore of you buc fans that got a beef with each other, feel free to go at it in the blast furnace.... we love the entertainment ....:thumbsup:

http://www.solarnavigator.net/films_movies_actors/actors_films_images/gladiator_russell_crowe_tiger_coloseum.jpg

CLStan7
09-24-2010, 03:42 AM
lol