PDA

View Full Version : Steelers/Broncos AFCC Game

Ambridge
03-06-2006, 11:23 PM
OK! I've watched the highlights of this game on the NFL Network and also on the Steelers Superbowl Season DVD and I keep hearing the same annoying screech-like whailing cheer of some female Pittsburgh fan every time the Steelers make a big play.

Anyone else notice this??

Too bad someone didn't jam a Terrible Towel in her mouth to shut her up.

tony hipchest
03-06-2006, 11:29 PM
OK! I've watched the highlights of this game on the NFL Network and also on the Steelers Superbowl Season DVD and I keep hearing the same annoying screech-like whailing cheer of some female Pittsburgh fan every time the Steelers make a big play.

Too bad someone didn't jam a Terrible Towel in her mouth to shut her up. there was a pretty long thread on this lady right after the game. personally i said id like to shake her hand cause she had to annoy the hell out of THOUSANDS of broncos fans at the game. thats good enough for me

Ambridge
03-06-2006, 11:45 PM
there was a pretty long thread on this lady right after the game. personally i said id like to shake her hand cause she had to annoy the hell out of THOUSANDS of broncos fans at the game. thats good enough for me

Sorry I didn't notice that thread back then right after the game but that annoying howl seems to be more noticeable the more you watch that game.

You're right..........those poor Bronco fans were tortured without mercy by that yelping Hyena.

tony hipchest
03-06-2006, 11:57 PM
You're right..........those poor Bronco fans were tortured without mercy by that yelping Hyena. thats what makes it so funny. while a poor representation, atleast she represented. it sounds like she was about 10 feet from tunch and hargrove (sp?) broadcast booth. i wonder if shes still alive. i bet atleast 5000 bronco fans wanted to slaughter her :sofunny:
"ben hikes the ball" shrieeeeeeeeeeeek
"ben hands off to parker" shrieeeeeeeeeek
"pittsburgh scores!" shrieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeek

classic!

tony hipchest
03-07-2006, 12:05 AM
lol. i found it. check it out ambridge. pretty hilarious http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?t=4310

Mr. Clean
03-07-2006, 06:50 PM
I wish NFL Films would have got rid of her screaming. Having said that, she had to annoy the living daylights out of thousands of Bronco fans seated anywhere near her voice.

When I see and hear those highlights now, I can't stop laughing at her.

Ohio Steeler
03-07-2006, 07:18 PM

Too bad someone didn't jam a Terrible Towel in her mouth to shut her up.

LOL I did not notice that