PDA

View Full Version : New Orleans on Haloween

TailgateMel
09-23-2010, 03:07 PM
Well, I have been searching high and low, different forums, on the Steel City Mafia page... etc... trying to find a game-day pre-game party or tailgate, or some Steelers events going on down there the weekend of the game vs. the Saints.

Me, 2 other ladies and my husband will be there from Fri-Mon and we have other friends from the 'Burgh we know are heading down....

Anyone know of any Steeler parties/tailgates etc. we can hit up?

Thanks
Mel

Fire Haley
09-23-2010, 04:52 PM
Get me a free ticket and I'll come over and be your personal chauffeur, bodyguard, poolboy, whatever you need. It's Halloween, ALL the drunks will be out, complete with midgets, mules and people on fire, no place for rookies on Bourban street that night I can tell you. Can't you dump the husband?

TailgateMel
09-24-2010, 02:05 PM
My husband and I were at Mardis Gras in '02 on Bourbon street... so, we aren't rookies and the other ladies like me drink like a fish... I'm sure (and planning on) it will be a freak fest... but just trying to meet up with some other Steeler fanatics.... I keep hearing of more and more folks from the 'burgh goin down there...

ARKIESTEEL
09-29-2010, 09:29 AM
We will be there thinking about "tailgating" on Bourbon street then heading over to the game............where you all staying

TailgateMel
10-04-2010, 10:49 AM
Omni Royal Orleans in the french quarter - 2 streets over from Bourbon St.

SteelerinLA
10-04-2010, 08:15 PM
I live an hour from New Orleans. I'll be looking for tailgate locations and will post when I find them. There is a huge following of Steelers football in Louisiana. Looking forward to meeting some folks from the north.:tt03::tt03::tt03:

ARKIESTEEL
10-06-2010, 09:55 AM
we are staying at the Astor Crown Plaza I think that is the right name look for a fat guy in a 44 jersey that says ARKIESTEEL across the back...........LOL

SteelersHoss
10-06-2010, 11:03 AM
we are staying at the Astor Crown Plaza I think that is the right name look for a fat guy in a 44 jersey that says ARKIESTEEL across the back...........LOL

Arkie, you heading to that Game? Me toooooo
You remember who I am ?

ARKIESTEEL
10-06-2010, 02:49 PM
Arkie, you heading to that Game? Me toooooo
You remember who I am ?

you damn right I do we hung out at Dom's tailgate...........and passed around a bottle of Jack together.............are you going to the PHINS game too?

SteelersHoss
10-07-2010, 09:18 AM
no not this year, we went to Miami last year. good times indeed. I am heading to Pitt to see the Raiders in November. Send me your cell, and I will text in you New Orleans.

floodcitygirl
10-07-2010, 09:22 AM
You remember who I am ?I remember you! I met you and your wife at Dom's tailgate. You made the trip for your anniversary, if I remember right? You shaved and painted your head! I have pics to prove it, I think..... :tt02:

ARKIESTEEL
10-07-2010, 10:58 AM
I remember you! I met you and your wife at Dom's tailgate. You made the trip for your anniversary, if I remember right? You shaved and painted your head! I have pics to prove it, I think..... :tt02:

And who are you again ......................... LOL

ARKIESTEEL
10-07-2010, 10:59 AM
no not this year, we went to Miami last year. good times indeed. I am heading to Pitt to see the Raiders in November. Send me your cell, and I will text in you New Orleans.

sent you a PM

SteelersHoss
10-07-2010, 11:24 AM
I remember you! I met you and your wife at Dom's tailgate. You made the trip for your anniversary, if I remember right? You shaved and painted your head! I have pics to prove it, I think..... :tt02:

shit your right, I have your picture in my album.lol

floodcitygirl
10-07-2010, 11:29 AM
And who are you again ......................... LOLNobody you remember... :pde:

floodcitygirl
10-07-2010, 11:30 AM
shit your right, I have your picture in my album.lolHow could I not remember the head?! That was an all-time classic! :thumbsup:

ARKIESTEEL
10-07-2010, 01:37 PM
Nobody you remember... :pde:

Oh stop crying Miss. Poopie Pants........................are you on face book?

MasterOfPuppets
10-07-2010, 05:18 PM
shit your right, I have your picture in my album.lol
well post em !!!

floodcitygirl
10-07-2010, 07:52 PM
Oh stop crying Miss. Poopie Pants........................are you on face book?:sofunny: Good to see ya here, Arkie!

scobotin
10-09-2010, 09:57 AM
40+ heading down for the game. We'll be there Wed through Monday.

TailgateMel
10-09-2010, 12:54 PM
Post up if you find out where the pre-game party on Sunday is gonna be!

darthlars
10-11-2010, 05:05 PM
We are also looking for a good place to tailgate with the Steelers Nation ... Any solid leads ???

SteelersHoss
10-11-2010, 07:05 PM
well post em !!!

i am not sure that i have those pics on my new pc. Are you goin to any games this year?

map9869
10-20-2010, 07:01 PM
I'd love to meet up with Steelers fans in New Orleans too! Hope something gets confirmed soon. Hope to make the best of this trip down!! :)

steelers969
10-21-2010, 06:38 AM
I have been on a couple of different message boards and have seen Razzoo's on Bourbon as a place for STEELER fans to meet. Lot of fans will be in town starting Friday.

TailgateMel
10-22-2010, 04:23 PM
Well, Steel City Mafias party on Saturday is the whole way in Gulfport, MS and their pre-game party Sunday is way out in Suburban NO...

I expect an enormous amount of Steelers Fans to be in the French Quarter Fri-Sunday and really don't anticipate having trouble finding some yinzers to party with.. well, that and I know of 7 other people other than the 4 of us going down, so we have our own pre-game party wherever we land I guess....

I did read this article (http://www.southerner.net/v1n4_99/bargrill4a.html) that said that a place called Jimani Lounge at 141 Chartres st. has a lot of TV's, is cheap and is good to watch football at. in the french quarter...

Mel

ruman
10-28-2010, 01:22 PM
We are headed down Saturday from Virginia and are hoping to hook-up with fans Saturday night and tailgate Sunday..

darthlars
10-29-2010, 01:37 AM
We will be in New Orleans Saturady afternoon through Monday ... Just wear your Steelers gear and we'll all find each other and take over the Big Easy ... See you there. GO STEELERS !!!!