PDA

View Full Version : We our lucky to be steeler fans.

joeyssteelcurtain
09-24-2010, 08:23 AM
Just want to say that know matter what happens this season. We our lucky to be steeler fans. We have more rings then any team and we do it the right way.

Go Steelers :tt04::tt04::tt02::tt02::tt::tt03:

hears to 3-0 :drink:

zulater
09-24-2010, 10:33 AM
Since my first reply was deleted,.... which is pathetic. I'll go ahead and reply again.

Here's to you learning how to spell. Are you 8?

I'm never really one to point out spelling errors on a message board, but this guy seems like a bandwagoner.

:popcorn:

Oh geez the guy accidently spelled are as our, so glad you were here to point it out. Give yourself a cookie and let us know when your team makes a playoff run again. :coffee:

zulater
09-24-2010, 10:43 AM
No, he's obviously uneducated.

our should be are
know should be no
hears should be here's

Three errors like that = moron

Yourself included.

You always this big a bitch or are you having your period today sweetheart? :chuckle:

lionslicer
09-24-2010, 10:48 AM

our should be are
know should be no
hears should be here's

Yourself included.

Maybe this person isn't good with English Grammer. That doesn't mean this person is a moron. They could be amazing with numbers and physics and be an astronaut but can't spell.

zulater
09-24-2010, 10:57 AM
Maybe this person isn't good with English Grammer. That doesn't mean this person is a moron. They could be amazing with numbers and physics and be an astronaut but can't spell.

Could have been drunk when he posted it too? http://www.steelersuniverse.com/forums/images/smilies/alcoholic.gif :wink02:

Joey's good people, he just had a dyslexic moment, I get 'em all the time myself. :doh:

mikegrimey
09-24-2010, 11:02 AM
The spelling is bad man but you could PM the guy, no reason to try and embarrass or deride him in front of everyone.

joeyssteelcurtain
09-24-2010, 11:48 AM
Thanks guys

zulater
09-24-2010, 11:56 AM
Thanks guys

No need to thank anyone Joey, we all knew what you were saying and agree with you. :thumbsup:

Only a moron takes someone to task on a message board for their spelling when their meaning is perfectly clear. :chuckle:

kiuaswarrior
09-24-2010, 12:10 PM
"AMERICAN MUSCLE
Banned"

Haha

StainlessStill
09-24-2010, 02:16 PM
When you have nothing witty or anything to add: GO TO THE GRAMMAR! :doh:

Riddle_Of_Steel
09-24-2010, 03:29 PM
AMERICAN MUSCLE = retard

What he failed to realize, is that Steeler Nation is not just confined to the U.S. There are Steelers fans of all ages, genders, ethnicities, religions (well, probably no Muslims), and national origins.

For some people, English is a second language.

stb_steeler
09-24-2010, 05:13 PM
Since my first reply was deleted,.... which is pathetic. I'll go ahead and reply again.

Here's to you learning how to spell. Are you 8?

I'm never really one to point out spelling errors on a message board, but this guy seems like a bandwagoner.

:popcorn:

Apparently u got the meaning of banwagoner wrong.
BANNED

Fire Arians
09-24-2010, 05:14 PM
Apparently u got the meaning of banwagoner wrong.
BANNED

i guess he's now on the banned-wagon. har har :tt03:

steelerohio
09-24-2010, 06:34 PM
i guess he's now on the banned-wagon. har har :tt03:

:sofunny:

I am loving this board... my wife from time to time would spell verb present tense like for example "loveing" and always asking me how to spell words... but she got more common sense than I do...

AndyWitmyer
09-24-2010, 07:51 PM
Maybe this person isn't good with English Grammer.

*grammar :doh:

I'm just kidding, though. Someone's ability to spell is not usually an indication of one's overall intelligence. That having been said, I'm someone who is acutely aware of my own spelling and grammar, and that is basically because I was someone who was raised by a mother who happened t teach English! And while I'm thankful for what I learned, it wasn't always fun either: I can tell you that (at least in my house), misspellings were a definitely a no-no and if I ever uttered the word ain't - well, I may as well have dropped the f-bmb!! It was that bad.

SteelCityMom
09-24-2010, 08:11 PM
http://www.bbs.tbaybucs.com/index.php?/topic/4503-bucs-fans-get-busy/page__st__30__p__59947#entry59947

Aww...and now he's crying on his own board about being banned. :crying03:

I guess he didn't get the message I sent to all the Bucs fans coming here that I don't care if you talk as much smack about our team as you want, but keep it in the proper place (Blast Furnace)...and to not attack our posters personally. I even gave him a "hint" by deleting his first post in here.

Not my fault he is dense and can't read.

Fire Arians
09-24-2010, 08:14 PM
rofflecopter

honestly i was hoping he didn't get banned, but i don't make the rules around here. im used to the attitude of the stillers board and it's more hostile there haha.

SteelCityMom
09-24-2010, 08:27 PM
rofflecopter

honestly i was hoping he didn't get banned, but i don't make the rules around here. im used to the attitude of the stillers board and it's more hostile there haha.

Every thread would just turn into a flamefest...especially in the regular season. Like I said, I'm all for smack, and will sometimes let mild personal attacks go to the wayside as long as they don't start to dominate a thread.

I'll admit I'm going to be more harsh on newbies from other teams though...you don't get to just walk in here and start bashing people. If that's all you have to add to conversations, jerk off on your own board.

Funny thing is...if he had started a thread in the Blast Furnace called "Steelers fans are Morons" I probably would have left it. There's a lot I'm willing to let slide in the Blast Furnace though.

I appreciate your opinion on this though...it seems to be a little bit of the consensus that I should just leave trolls here for a little while to get smacked around. Maybe I should have moved it to the BF so that could happen. I'm still getting a feeling for some of this mod stuff though! Next time maybe, next time.

MasterOfPuppets
09-24-2010, 08:56 PM
http://www.bbs.tbaybucs.com/index.php?/topic/4503-bucs-fans-get-busy/page__st__30__p__59947#entry59947

Aww...and now he's crying on his own board about being banned. :crying03:

I guess he didn't get the message I sent to all the Bucs fans coming here that I don't care if you talk as much smack about our team as you want, but keep it in the proper place (Blast Furnace)...and to not attack our posters personally. I even gave him a "hint" by deleting his first post in here.

Not my fault he is dense and can't read.
fag...:popcorn:

MikeHaullace
09-25-2010, 02:37 AM
Definitely not lucky to be a Steelers fan.

Certainly glad to be a Steelers fan. :tt03:

MACH1
09-25-2010, 02:39 AM
fag...:popcorn:

+1

:chuckle:

Who's keeping score. :toofunny:

MasterOfPuppets
09-25-2010, 02:58 AM
+1

:chuckle:

Who's keeping score. :toofunny:
certainly not hipcheese . he hardly comes around anymore since his promotion ... he's probably at some , fancy mod convention in hawaii or somethin ... :wtf:

Spinlcrack
09-25-2010, 03:20 AM
To paraphrase Andrew Jackson - " Any man that spells the same word the same way every time, lacks creativity"

SteelCityMom
09-25-2010, 01:09 PM
Moving this to the Blast Furnace. I unbanned American Muscle....so have at it guys!

Steeler Fred
09-25-2010, 01:10 PM
You always this big a bitch or are you having your period today sweetheart? :chuckle:

Apparently both. Like SC said, he's crying over on his own board, but if you search his "content" over there, you'll see that he's a major jerktard. Sad little man trying to appear bigger with a "macho" username.

AMERICAN MUSCLE
09-25-2010, 04:07 PM
"AMERICAN MUSCLE
Banned"

Haha

What was that you said? It's funny how all you turd burglers decided to try and flame me when I wasn't even able to defend myself. I've got plenty of smack to lay on you clowns.

But seriously... the OP is half retarded.

I'll only reply to posts from here on out. I'm not back-tracking.

SteelCityMom
09-25-2010, 04:43 PM
What was that you said? It's funny how all you turd burglers decided to try and flame me when I wasn't even able to defend myself. I've got plenty of smack to lay on you clowns.

But seriously... the OP is half retarded.

I'll only reply to posts from here on out. I'm not back-tracking.

Velcome back grammar nazi! I sure hope the "smack" you have prepared for us is better than that weak ass spelling smack you like to fall back on.

http://www.motifake.com/demotivational-poster/0808/the-grammar-nazis-demotivational-poster-1218937318.jpg

AMERICAN MUSCLE
09-25-2010, 04:58 PM
Velcome back grammar nazi! I sure hope the "smack" you have prepared for us is better than that weak ass spelling smack you like to fall back on.

Fall back on? If you paid any attention... I was just pointing out how stupid he is. That is fact. There was no smack dealt this way at that point in the thread for me to have to defend myself. Correcting someones spelling is not my idea of smack. Are you following me yet? Pickin' up what I'm puttin' down?

Show me where I bailed out on smack and reverted to spelling and grammer.

I'll wait here.

SteelCityMom
09-25-2010, 05:06 PM
Fall back on? If you paid any attention... I was just pointing out how stupid he is. That is fact. There was no smack dealt this way at that point in the thread for me to have to defend myself. Correcting someones spelling is not my idea of smack. Are you following me yet? Pickin' up what I'm puttin' down?

Show me where I bailed out on smack and reverted to spelling and grammer.

I'll wait here.

Ahem...it's GRAMMAR. What are you stupid? :chuckle:

And calling someone out on spelling errors, then calling them stupid and a bandwaggoner certainly is smack talk...shitty smack talk. Spelling errors on a football MB does not mean it's a fact that they are stupid. It just means that it's a fact that they spelled a word wrong.

Pickin' up on what you're putting down? Ok e-thug LMAO.

http://media.skateboard.com.au/forum/images/ethug22.jpg

theplatypus
09-25-2010, 05:11 PM
Just want to say that know matter what happens this season. We our lucky to be steeler fans. We have more rings then any team and we do it the right way.

Go Steelers :tt04::tt04::tt02::tt02::tt::tt03:

hears to 3-0 :drink:

Good lord man,

Are not our

no not know
here is or here's not hears

I've never been the spelling or grammar police, but suddenly this board seems to have a major influx of the mentally challenged.

SteelCityMom
09-25-2010, 05:14 PM
Good lord man,

Are not our

no not know

I've never been the spelling or grammar police, but suddenly this board seems to have a major influx of the mentally challenged.

Major facepalm goes to you. Kudos. You join the ranks of "mentally challenged" for not reading the thread.

theplatypus
09-25-2010, 05:17 PM
Major facepalm goes to you. Kudos.

Sorry.

I opened three threads in a row that are a nightmare to read and just couldn't take it anymore.

SteelCityMom
09-25-2010, 05:18 PM
Sorry.

I opened three threads in a row that are a nightmare to read and just couldn't take it anymore.

You should PM the admin and see if he'll pay you to screen new members to see if they meet up to your intelligence standards.

theplatypus
09-25-2010, 05:20 PM
You should PM the admin and see if he'll pay you to screen new members to see if they meet up to your intelligence standards.

Good idea.

AMERICAN MUSCLE
09-25-2010, 05:20 PM
Ahem...it's GRAMMAR. What are you stupid? :chuckle:

And calling someone out on spelling errors, then calling them stupid and a bandwaggoner certainly is smack talk...shitty smack talk. Spelling errors on a football MB does not mean it's a fact that they are stupid. It just means that it's a fact that they spelled a word wrong.

Pickin' up on what you're putting down? Ok e-thug LMAO.

There's a difference between miss-spelling something and not knowing what the hell you're writing.

And BTW... I'm talking about my FIRST post. This is why I have to be redundant with you. You cannot comprehend what I am saying to you. Hence the part "Are you following me yet? Pickin' up what I'm puttin' down?" And that is e-thug? Ha! That's an old expression I heard when I was 9 or so. That is so not ghetto.

You like pictures, huh?

SteelCityMom
09-25-2010, 05:22 PM
BTW...just so everyone knows when pointing out others spelling errors on an open forum, you will then be held to the same scrutiny AT ALL TIMES.

Things to remember:

-You are not the smartest person on Earth
-Not all Steelers fans are American and for some, the English language is not their first
-Some people are very intelligent and still make spelling errors (dyslexics are perfect examples)
-It makes you look like an arrogant jackass

Thank you...carry on.

SteelCityMom
09-25-2010, 05:24 PM
There's a difference between miss-spelling something and not knowing what the hell you're writing.

And BTW... I'm talking about my FIRST post. This is why I have to be redundant with you. You cannot comprehend what I am saying to you. Hence the part "Are you following me yet? Pickin' up what I'm puttin' down?" And that is e-thug? Ha! That's an old expression I heard when I was 9 or so. That is so not ghetto.

You like pictures, huh?

I do...sometimes a picture speaks a thousand words.

And I'm talking about your first post as well. The one where you call him a moron and a bandwagon fan (not sure how misspelling a word and being a bandwagon fan go hand in hand...but that would be considered smack by, oh, everyone).

Are you pickin' up what I'm puttin' down? :rofl: Classic.

Also, do you know what you're talking about when you say "miss-spelling". That's not even a word. It's misspellings. I have no clue who Miss Spellings is. Are you following me yet? :sofunny:

AMERICAN MUSCLE
09-25-2010, 05:26 PM
Good lord man,

Are not our

no not know

Freakin' hilarious!! This is one of your own and you wonder why I basically said the same thing.

our should be are
know should be no
hears should be here's

Yourself included.

SteelCityMom
09-25-2010, 05:28 PM
Freakin' hilarious!! This is one of your own and you wonder why I basically said the same thing.

You're both arrogant jackasses? :noidea:

That was my first guess.

A Mans Part
09-26-2010, 12:22 AM

You infer that they hate you because you're a Bucs fan, but really they just hate you because you're a moron.

You're welcome.

ricardisimo
09-26-2010, 12:31 AM
I do...sometimes a picture speaks a thousand words.

Yet another missed opportunity for the meatspin... :doh:

And I'm talking about your first post as well. The one where you call him a moron and a bandwagon fan (not sure how misspelling a word and being a bandwagon fan go hand in hand...but that would be considered smack by, oh, everyone).

Are you pickin' up what I'm puttin' down? :rofl: Classic.

Also, do you know what you're talking about when you say "miss-spelling". That's not even a word. It's misspellings. I have no clue who Miss Spellings is. Are you following me yet? :sofunny:

I have to assume he's talking about Tori Spelling. But she's married, I believe, and should be either Ms. or Mrs. :noidea:

Steeler Fred
09-26-2010, 01:40 AM
You infer that they hate you because you're a Bucs fan, but really they just hate you because you're a moron. .
Here's some irony for you....: The pot and the kettle.... :applaudit:

MDSTEELERFAN
09-27-2010, 11:12 AM

Ahem......Lionslicer.............Not to pile on here but I believe the correct word is "GrammAr" not GrammEr......just my two cents worth.

MACH1
09-27-2010, 11:28 AM
http://www.zoneshot.com/server/dg/grammar-nazi.jpg

:toofunny: