PDA

View Full Version : Even Though Titans game is over and done

Goat27
09-25-2010, 12:05 AM
with, I just get a kick on how all these tv analyst ( Jamie Dukes ) and some radio talk shows, been down playing our win, oh Chris Johnson had an 85 yard td run called back, that would of made them stay in the game, well what about the TD pass Batch threw to Mike Wallace that was called back for holding? Don't hear none of those guys talk about that, or the TD Hines droppped, so I don't see how the Titans were really in that game.. Oh well it's Tampa now.:tt04:

Fire Arians
09-25-2010, 12:56 AM
crybabies lol. sure they can have johnson's td if they give us wallace's, we still beat them by the same margin

MikeHaullace
09-25-2010, 02:16 AM
But isn't that what you want?

Pittsburgh to be downplayed and forgotten, meanwhile the league sweethearts grab the attention of the masses?

They probably didn't even *WATCH* the game. Who cares what they say or what spin they make?

Tampa Bay is this way ======>

Join us. :tt03:

A Mans Part
09-25-2010, 02:21 AM
oh Chris Johnson had an 85 yard td run called back,:

Congrats to CJ for getting a TD run he didn't deserve.

MikeHaullace
09-25-2010, 02:24 AM
Congrats to CJ for getting a TD run he didn't deserve.

So let's take off with this thread...

How do you feel about what would have happened had the hold not happened?

Do you feel Hoke was really in position to impact the result of the play?

I haven't seen a replay since the game and still feel like he might have been too far right to have any shot at Johnson's path. I'unno.

Anyone know where I can watch a replay of the game? :noidea: PM encouraged.

Spinlcrack
09-25-2010, 03:59 AM
What if Eleanor Roosevelt could fly? It doesn't matter.

The hold negated the play. ergo no play.

stb_steeler
09-25-2010, 09:29 AM
Exactly, the play would have never happened if not for the hold.
Those guys on NFL net are a bunch of tools!. Does it seem that NFL net has way to many panelist on the show these days, talk about a recession.:doh:

LVSteelersfan
09-25-2010, 10:24 AM
I get so sick of all the press on the Dallas Cowboys. They suck, which makes me so happy, but they still get all the press. And all of the love that Michael Vick gets from Deion Sanders makes me want to puke. That's ok. We will just keep kicking everyone's butt in low scoring slugfests, which is not pretty football to most other people, and let the analysts talk about the other teams. They will jump on the bandwagon when the Steelers end up doing this week after week and Ben comes back and we start putting some points on the board as well as not allowing any points from the other team. I wouldn't want to be Josh Freeman this week but he will rue the day he plays the Steelers.

steelerchad
09-25-2010, 10:39 AM
maybe Hoke doesn't make the play. But maybe he forces CJ to go a little wider and someone else makes the play. That's why you call the hold if it was a hold. You can't just call it if you knew for sure he could make the tackle.
That's also why you call pass interference if it was on a different receiver than the one who was thrown to. Maybe if the interference didn't happen the QB does something different.

SteelKnight
09-25-2010, 04:26 PM
maybe Hoke doesn't make the play. But maybe he forces CJ to go a little wider and someone else makes the play. That's why you call the hold if it was a hold. You can't just call it if you knew for sure he could make the tackle.
That's also why you call pass interference if it was on a different receiver than the one who was thrown to. Maybe if the interference didn't happen the QB does something different.

On a pass they would call something like holding rather than PI.