PDA

View Full Version : Phillip rivers called Lamar woodley fat boy

CLStan7
09-26-2010, 05:12 AM
I remember watching that playoff game against the chargers wondering why L woodley slammed Phillip rivers so hard to the ground when he already had p rivers wrapped up for the sack, LOL, word is rivers was trash talking the whole game and called him fat boy, SMH....boy did he pay for it

watch this vid at the 1:40 mark

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8wzwvgxxW3I

ricardisimo
09-26-2010, 05:37 AM
And yet people will call Rivers a smart QB? Whatever.

zulater
09-26-2010, 06:48 AM
http://www.post-gazette.com/pg/images/201009/dianasteelers0919_08_160.jpg

Woodley's value grows by the daySunday, September 26, 2010
By Ron Cook, Pittsburgh Post-Gazette

On an athleticism scale of 1 to 10, Steelers outside linebacker LaMarr Woodley's interception against the Tennessee Titans last Sunday was at least a 14, especially considering how big he is and how he lugged every one of his 265 or more pounds into pass coverage. So why did his teammates give him the business when they saw the play on tape Monday? "They couldn't believe that Chris Johnson -- a 190-pound running back -- brought me down," Woodley said.

Go back to last season. Woodley picked up a Brett Favre fumble and returned it 77 yards for a touchdown to help the Steelers beat the Minnesota Vikings. "They told me I was too slow and that it took me too long to get to the end zone," Woodley said. "No matter what I do, it isn't good enough."

Woodley could bite back, you know? If that were his way.

"You guys are going to miss me when I'm gone ... "

Good thing that's not Woodley's way.

"Absolutely, I want to say here," he said last week.

"I don't have time to start over again somewhere else. I don't want to have to find a new place to live and make new friends. I like it here ...

"My whole life, I've played on big-time football teams. Saginaw (Mich.) High ... Michigan ... The Steelers. You know all about the history and tradition here. That's big to me. Real big
Read more: http://www.post-gazette.com/pg/10269/1090219-87.stm#ixzz10dClcJFq

kirklandrules
09-26-2010, 07:35 AM
I remember watching that playoff game against the chargers wondering why L woodley slammed Phillip rivers so hard to the ground when he already had p rivers wrapped up for the sack, LOL, word is rivers was trash talking the whole game and called him fat boy, SMH....boy did he pay for it

watch this vid at the 1:40 mark

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8wzwvgxxW3I

That video was great, but I had to watch it several times to understand what Woodley was say ... too focused on the jugs in the background and the interviewer asking about autographing breasts. Oh yeah, back to the topic of this post ... Rivers is a d-bag.

steelerchad
09-26-2010, 08:43 AM
Good to hear how Woodley feels about playing in Pittsburgh. He's right too. He has a chance to be a real superstar here. If he starts over somewhere else, who knows what happens.

scsteeler
09-26-2010, 09:46 AM
Good to hear how Woodley feels about playing in Pittsburgh. He's right too. He has a chance to be a real superstar here. If he starts over somewhere else, who knows what happens.

I hope Woodley is a Steeler for life.

StainlessStill
09-26-2010, 10:25 AM
Haha, fatboy? Good one. Rivers has a big mouth and has a square head like that Sponge dude. He knows of Mr. Woodley slamming him into next year. Woodley will be one of our great ones on a LONG list of greats. Lock 'em up.

OX1947
09-26-2010, 10:32 AM
Please God, franchise this guy and sign him to a long term deal when the CBA is finalized....

Spinlcrack
09-26-2010, 10:33 AM
Every week there is more reason to dislike Rivers. That game was awesome, totally owned SD.

2 and a half hours and counting. C'mon 1:00, get here. :tt::tt::tt:

SteelCityMom
09-26-2010, 10:47 AM
Great interview! I can't believe that reject called him fat boy lmao.

zulater
09-26-2010, 11:26 AM
Great interview! I can't believe that reject called him fat boy lmao.

Not calling Lamarr a liar, but he might have misheard him or something? :noidea: I find it hard to believe that Rivers would poke the bear like that.