PDA

View Full Version : I'm here to eat crow

AMERICAN MUSCLE
09-26-2010, 02:25 PM
Wow, the Steelers handed my Bucs an ass whipping. The game is all but over so I figured I'd come here early...

I thought it would be a low scoring game and we would get a low margin win. I was wrong and I'm here to take my beating.

Great game by the Steelers on both sides of the ball, Batch looked great out there.

DanRooney
09-26-2010, 02:28 PM
Appreciate you manning up. Much respect :tt03:.

MasterOfPuppets
09-26-2010, 02:36 PM
http://www.bytelove.com/images/uploads/Bytelove/Generic/haha%20-%20zoom.jpg

theplatypus
09-26-2010, 02:40 PM
Kudos to you for showing up

SteelCityMom
09-26-2010, 02:48 PM
Thanks for showing up and eating some crow. I really thought the game was going to much closer today too, I thought if anything they'd eek out a win.

All I ask is that the Bucs DESTROY the Bungles in 2 weeks. Make it so.

GMU Steeler
09-26-2010, 02:52 PM
I thought it would be close too. Second the wishes of my fellow Steelers fans in hoping you destroy Cincy. Hopefully Blount and Williams will run over their D and they''ll pick off Palmer a few times.

MasterOfPuppets
09-26-2010, 02:53 PM
Thanks for showing up and eating some crow. I really thought the game was going to much closer today too, I thought if anything they'd eek out a win.

All I ask is that the Bucs DESTROY the Bungles in 2 weeks. Make it so.
http://smiliesftw.com/x/pity.gif

Steelerfreak58
09-26-2010, 02:54 PM
Your a Bucs fan you had to come in and think you were gonna win. You just ran up against a Super Bowl caliber team. It happens.

sharkweek
09-26-2010, 02:57 PM
To be fair the Steelers made the Titans look bad and the Titans are about to finish destroying the Giants on the road to remain undefeated against teams who are not the Steelers.

Better luck throughout the rest of the season :)

GMU Steeler
09-26-2010, 03:02 PM
To be fair the Steelers made the Titans look bad and the Titans are about to finish destroying the Giants on the road to remain undefeated against teams who are not the Steelers.

Better luck throughout the rest of the season :)

Falcons just took the defending champ Saints in to OT too.

StainlessStill
09-26-2010, 03:06 PM
Good luck Bucs fans the rest of the way. You will be no -pushover and you can line it up with so-so teams, but like I said earlier this week, this whole Bucs team was in a mis-match across the entire board. I predicted an offensive breakout, but I didn't expect 5 TD's.

Good luck Bucs fans

but..

Stillers Fans: WE ARE A FORCE!!!!! Wait until Ben comes back. We will haunt the rest of the NFL.

Fire Arians
09-26-2010, 03:17 PM
told yall not to sleep on batch. he was sharp vs the titans but our receivers didn't help him out by dropping a bunch of them. anyway the bucs have a bright future ahead, they're a young team with some good players

Steel_Bus_24
09-26-2010, 03:18 PM
thanks....and as others have alluded to....I hope you guys destroy the Bengals:tt03:

Ruffneck525
09-26-2010, 03:20 PM
Must respect to you OP.. bucs still look like a solid team and Morris is a great coach.. you guys will bounce back and hopefully whip the bungles for us.

mesaSteeler
09-26-2010, 03:51 PM
Good luck Bucs fans the rest of the way. You will be no -pushover and you can line it up with so-so teams, but like I said earlier this week, this whole Bucs team was in a mis-match across the entire board. I predicted an offensive breakout, but I didn't expect 5 TD's.

Good luck Bucs fans

but..

Stillers Fans: WE ARE A FORCE!!!!! Wait until Ben comes back. We will TERRORIZE the rest of the NFL.

There, fixed it for you!

jus4bucs
09-26-2010, 04:00 PM
Sometimes the ball bounces away from you and today was one of those days. No excuses, we got our salads tossed and the stadium was turned into Pittsburgh South, id say at least 50/50 on the fan to fan ratio. Hopefully we do bounce back. Good luck the rest of the way steelers

Buc Bradshaw
09-26-2010, 04:11 PM
Hey Buc Bud,

There is nothing that says you can't have a little bacon with crow. In fact, add lots of bacon. :thmbup:

SteelKnight
09-26-2010, 04:17 PM
Your Bucs have potential with Freeman and Blount. Against most teams, that would have been a winning combination. That Mike Williams looked good too.

Freeman does look like a young Ben. If they give him one more WR to go with Williams, he could be dangerous.

SteelKnight
09-26-2010, 04:19 PM
Sometimes the ball bounces away from you and today was one of those days. No excuses, we got our salads tossed and the stadium was turned into Pittsburgh South, id say at least 50/50 on the fan to fan ratio. Hopefully we do bounce back. Good luck the rest of the way steelers

That was funny. Whenever the Steelers made a good play i heard a roar of excitement from the stands. It was almost like playing a home game.

StainlessStill
09-26-2010, 04:22 PM
Had to be 60/40 Steelers fans (no offense.) Terrible Towels dominated as always.

MasterOfPuppets
09-26-2010, 04:31 PM
the titans ate all the crow last week...let me see what else we got..... http://smiliesftw.com/x/crap_shit_poo.gif

stb_steeler
09-26-2010, 05:10 PM
told yall not to sleep on batch. he was sharp vs the titans but our receivers didn't help him out by dropping a bunch of them. anyway the bucs have a bright future ahead, they're a young team with some good players

Batch was awesome...He never blinked! :tt02:

MikeHaullace
09-26-2010, 05:53 PM
The amount of crow-eating Buc fans is not proportionate to that of pre-game Buc fans.

Never saw that coming.

tbayfan
09-26-2010, 06:59 PM
I am here to eat crow and to tell you that you have a bad ass football team. I am not a Batch fan, but your defense and offense is smokin. Once Roth is back not much stands between you and the super bowl.

As far as my team, whom you destroyed today, I would be tickled with an 8 win season. Good luck.