PDA

View Full Version : The Bicep returns...

BucsNBiceps
09-26-2010, 05:09 PM
Gotta hand it to the Steelers today. Whipped our tails today.

I think you guys got lucky on a few little things but I also think it was a well deserved victory.

On the first deep TD pass, we just had a rookie back there that really didn't have the experience to make a play on that ball. If that was anyone with a bit more experience, that ball is probably picked off.

Talib's pick bouncing out of his hands in the endzone and into Wallace's hands for the TD was another freak incident that turned out lucky for you guys.

Other than that, well done.

Congrats on 3-0... and may the Steelers never show up on the Bucs schedule again! lol

http://www.nerdfitness.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2009/04/bicep.gif

the best
09-26-2010, 06:14 PM
The only thing lucky is we let your score at the end of the game. Be gone limp arm.

MikeHaullace
09-26-2010, 06:46 PM
On the first deep TD pass, we just had a rookie back there that really didn't have the experience to make a play on that ball. If that was anyone with a bit more experience, that ball is probably picked off.

If that was anyone with a bit more experience, that ball is probably never thrown.

MasterOfPuppets
09-26-2010, 06:54 PM
Gotta hand it to the Steelers today. Whipped our tails today.

I think you guys got lucky on a few little things but I also think it was a well deserved victory.

Talib's pick bouncing out of his hands in the endzone and into Wallace's hands for the TD was another freak incident that turned out lucky for you guys.

Other than that, well done.

Congrats on 3-0... and may the Steelers never show up on the Bucs schedule again! lol

http://www.nerdfitness.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2009/04/bicep.gif
IF 'IFS, ANDS OR BUTS' WERE CANDY AND NUTS, WE'D ALL HAVE A MERRY CHRISTMAS ....:wave:

BucsNBiceps
09-26-2010, 07:31 PM
You guys have a reading problem? I said you whipped our tails.

MasterOfPuppets
09-26-2010, 07:42 PM
bucs ----->http://i.somethingawful.com/forumsystem/emoticons/emot-sotw.gif<---- steelers

Fire Arians
09-26-2010, 07:43 PM
good game guys

tbayfan
09-26-2010, 08:04 PM
You guys were dominant even given the fortunate bounce here and there as Bicep mentions. Not much to slow you down in my opinion. We shall keep playing however and hopefully learn from this *** beating.

Good luck.

mikegrimey
09-26-2010, 08:13 PM
Typical rhetoric involving side swipes about luck and intangibles, this often comes from the mouth of the losing fan.

We could analyze every play and show where each team got a lucky break, as I tell people frequently, breaks are part of the game (just like bad calls are).
What's funny is you talk about possible INTs when at Steeler's defenders dropped at least 2 of Freeman's passes that would have been INTs.

Silly speculation like "if that wasn't a rookie that ball would have been picked off" amounts to nothing but wishful thinking or lusting for an alternative universe. You can't prove that now and you never will.
I'll admit I myself was a litlte suprised at the thrashing we gave your team, I know it's a little frustrating, I hate it when my guys take a whipping like that, but believe me, platitudes and cliches and talk about "luck" does nothing to soothe the burn.

tbayfan
09-26-2010, 08:17 PM
Typical rhetoric involving side swipes about luck and intangibles, this often comes from the mouth of the losing fan.

We could analyze every play and show where each team got a lucky break, as I tell people frequently, breaks are part of the game (just like bad calls are).
What's funny is you talk about possible INTs when at Steeler's defenders dropped at least 2 of Freeman's passes that would have been INTs.

Silly speculation like "if that wasn't a rookie that ball would have been picked off" amounts to nothing but wishful thinking or lusting for an alternative universe. You can't prove that now and you never will.
I'll admit I myself was a litlte suprised at the thrashing we gave your team, I know it's a little frustrating, I hate it when my guys take a whipping like that, but believe me, platitudes and cliches and talk about "luck" does nothing to soothe the burn.

Which part of *** beating confused you?

mesaSteeler
09-26-2010, 08:50 PM
The only thing lucky is we let your score at the end of the game. Be gone limp arm.

His arm is not the only thing that is limp.

MikeHaullace
09-26-2010, 08:53 PM
Alright, Bucs fans.

Good luck the rest of the year.

ETL
09-26-2010, 09:57 PM
We resent the fact that you think we were "lucky" and that is why we won.

The number of balls deflected and caught were 1 for EACH team. So don't say we were lucky - because if you truly believe that - then you were lucky the score wasn't 54 - 6.

We kicked your butts. The defense kicked your butts and the offense kicked your butts. There was nothing lucky about that. You scored a TD on our 2nd string defense.