PDA

View Full Version : I'm not gay but...

SteelKnight
09-26-2010, 05:30 PM
I love mike Wallace.

I can tell he is going to be one of my all time favorite Steelers one day. He is currently one of my current favorites.

When Ben comes back, it's on! We can talk all we want about traditional Steeler football but I love the bomb. Mike can deliver.

StainlessStill
09-26-2010, 05:31 PM
It's okay. I plastered all over my Facebook that my man-crush on Polamalu goes deeper and deeper each week. It's all good!

SteelKnight
09-26-2010, 05:43 PM
It's okay. I plastered all over my Facebook that my man-crush on Polamalu goes deeper and deeper each week. It's all good!

LOL. Troy has been growing on me too. We have an awesome team. We are going to the Superbowl. Getting to see Buffalo score so much on NE helped convince me of that.

I think we beat both NO and NE this year. We'll lose a few of other stupid games and go 14-2 or 13-3.

Ben comes back in 8 days! Wallace must be excited.

That Ben to Wallace might turn into a Montana Rice...lol

MikeHaullace
09-26-2010, 05:46 PM
I love mike Wallace.

I can tell he is going to be one of my all time favorite Steelers one day. He is currently one of my current favorites.

When Ben comes back, it's on! We can talk all we want about traditional Steeler football but I love the bomb. Mike can deliver.

I fully endorse this post.

jjpro11
09-26-2010, 05:47 PM
Wallace is a freak

stb_steeler
09-26-2010, 06:12 PM

Polamalu gets a interception even when he's not in the game....WOW! :toofunny:

SteelKnight
09-26-2010, 06:18 PM
Polamalu gets a interception even when he's not in the game....WOW! :toofunny:

I think Tomlin asked him to teach Ike how it's done. lol

MattsMe
09-26-2010, 06:36 PM
]We can talk all we want about traditional Steeler football but I love the bomb.

Uhh...the bomb is traditional Steeler football. Has been for 35 years. :doh:

Run the ball, throw it deep. Yards per attempt is the single most important stat for a QB when it comes to winning games. Ours are almost always well above average.

MasterOfPuppets
09-26-2010, 06:46 PM
http://www.forumspile.com/Gay-According_To_This.jpg

SteelKnight
09-26-2010, 06:56 PM
Uhh...the bomb is traditional Steeler football. Has been for 35 years. :doh:

Run the ball, throw it deep. Yards per attempt is the single most important stat for a QB when it comes to winning games. Ours are almost always well above average.

whatever...I won't bother to argue back about trivial interpretation differences with melodramtic icons. I've always like the pass aspect of the Steelers offense. People want to say our character is run and defense. Even when I watch the olden days stuff, I like Bradshaw, Stallworth, Swann.

I get annoyed when they downplay us to run and defense. Franco can run well but without that passing attack we probably only win 1 of the 4 early Superbowls.

lionslicer
09-26-2010, 07:06 PM
Wallace is a freak

in bed....

:cya:

I'm not gay either, but it seemed perfect to sayin reference to this thread

MasterOfPuppets
09-26-2010, 07:49 PM
I love mike Wallace.

http://www.forumspile.com/Gay-GayDar.jpg

SteelKnight
09-26-2010, 07:55 PM
http://www.forumspile.com/Gay-GayDar.jpg

If Wallace keeps up 2 TDs per a game, I'm proposing. lol